BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I used the app this morning on my Iphone to do my 90 day.

Used the location service for my long. and lat.

So the system itself must be working .

• Like 2

I have given up using the online extranet. I keep getting the same window as UbonJoe, telling me to contact the IO.

I did skip a June notification as was the fashion. I did my Ret Ext last week but nothing was said.

So, I went into my Phone and got the app in Google just now. The app loads OK and I can do the capcha (even), but I still get the same window as mentioned above.

What's next?

Eddy

1 hour ago, pauleddy said:

I have given up using the online extranet. I keep getting the same window as UbonJoe, telling me to contact the IO.

I did skip a June notification as was the fashion. I did my Ret Ext last week but nothing was said.

So, I went into my Phone and got the app in Google just now. The app loads OK and I can do the capcha (even), but I still get the same window as mentioned above.

What's next?

Eddy

Do it in person? How did you do it before the Covid-19? 

Immigration site still not working in English, works in Thai but then almost all people using it are not Thai readers, just not good enough

3 hours ago, NE1 said:

I used the app this morning on my Iphone to do my 90 day.

Used the location service for my long. and lat.

So the system itself must be working .

Tried 2 phones and even re downloaded the app, same result. Maybe the office it connects to? mine not CW

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Tried 2 phones and even re downloaded the app, same result. Maybe the office it connects to? mine not CW

Have you tried the extranet website and also changed browser from let's say Chrome to Edge? 

what is the extranet site? does not matter which browser their site is not working

7 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

what is the extranet site? does not matter which browser their site is not working

When you're saying it doesn't work in English, what do you mean exactly? Can't you open the 90 days report by clicking on the blue button? 

The website starts in Thai with a button to change to English which crashes the site. The app works until the location question then goes back to the start again

Posted (edited)

i just did an online 90 day and it looks ok, i get to Step4 : Acknowledgement (TM.47) and print out the doc at the end,  except at the end it says 'pending' . does that mean they plan to email something to me or contact me? thanks

Edited by steve2112

The website starts in Thai with a button to change to English which crashes the site. The app works until the location question then goes back to the start again

I am at the website now, not the app. It works as it should. No location question what so ever. My location isn't even turned on. I'm using Android.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

5 minutes ago, steve2112 said:

i just did an online 90 day and it looks ok, i get to Step4 : Acknowledgement (TM.47) and print out the doc at the end,  except at the end it says 'pending' . does that mean they plan to email something to me or contact me? thanks

Pending means immigration will check out your application. Some offices sends an email when it's approved, some don't. Then you have to check the status yourself by clicking the green button after at least a couple of days. 

32 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I am at the website now, not the app. It works as it should. No location question what so ever. My location isn't even turned on. I'm using Android.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

That worked no problem and a few differences from the app, no question on original visa date and no location, thanks very much for that!

That worked no problem and a few differences from the app, no question on original visa date and no location, thanks very much for that!

You're welcome. Now just wait for an email saying it's approved. Or check status by clicking the green button in at least 2 days. When it's approved, at the bottom you can print out the receipt and staple it to the passport. If you don't have a printer, print it to PDF and move it to a flash-drive and go to the closest photo shop.

• Like 1

PENDING is fine--it is in the system and they are processing it. Pending is usually followed by APPROVED and your 90 day permission within 3-4 days, but as things are slow it may be longer.

Eddy

• Like 1