• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is March 27th

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st BANGKOK: A spokesperson for Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has confirmed the new online service for 90 day reporting will be effective from April 1s

Posted Images

Can a first 90 day report on present visa extension be done online.I have registered for TM30 and after a few hicoughs working ? Or is that a completely different website?

Is it 90 days from the extension meaning 4 in a year and if apply for extension on day 360 save another dull day spent travelling queueuing etc

7 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Or is that a completely different website?

Yes 

Link: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

7 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Is it 90 days from the extension meaning 4 in a year and if apply for extension on day 360 save another dull day spent travelling queueuing etc

You first extension application will count as a doing a 90 day report.

You will have to do your first report will in person.

You can do the the online reports in within 15 days before to the report date.

Is anyone aware of a problem with online at the moment (05/10). I have just returned from Jomtien in person as online wasn't working

I was within the 7 days to 14 days before and usually do online, but kept getting the dreaded "go to office" message.

The guy at Jomtien wasnt much help, just said if it doesnt work come in.

5 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I was within the 7 days to 14 days before and usually do online, but kept getting the dreaded "go to office" message.

If you get that message it can mean that the system cannot access the database to confirm the info you entered on page one. Just keep trying and it may start working. Click OK on it enter a new captcha and click submit again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

If you get that message it can mean that the system cannot access the database to confirm the info you entered on page one. Just keep trying and it may start working. Click OK on it enter a new captcha and click submit again.

I tried a couple of times last week and again today, interested to know if its a problem others are maybe having or just me.

On 8/18/2020 at 11:13 AM, hotchilli said:

My last date of entry TM6 was 2009, I have not exited Thailand since.
I have done multiple visits to the IO office in Rai Khing which serves my province nakhon pathom.

Since 2013 I have done online 90 reports without any problems.

2016 I renewed my passport, went to the IO office and had the details/stamp entered into my new passport.

Online is still not a problem.

That is putting it to the naysayers.

The concept of old data base and new database is nonsense because when the persons affected by lack of online reporting capability go to their local IB office in 2020 the officer attending them inputs their information into the computer which presumably is the purportedly 'new database'.

Those who are blocked from online reporting are blocked because they tolerate being blocked and are too fearful to complain to IB or Ombudsman.

It is evident from my case that the problem was fixed after I complained.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Is anyone aware of a problem with online at the moment (05/10). I have just returned from Jomtien in person as online wasn't working

The guy at Jomtien wasnt much help, just said if it doesnt work come in.

Emailing them and asking them to fix the problem is worth a try.

Email all three addresses. Notice the gmail and hotmail addresses rather than the go.th address.

[email protected][email protected][email protected].go.th

Edited by Advocate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As of today, forget anything having to do with https://extranet.immigration.go.th.......

Not working no matter the browser or AdWare blockers paused. Complain to the email addys in the above post...

I tried the Android App (no title given on Immigration websites, but it is "Immigration eServices" or "Thailand Immigration eServices" at least on the Google Play app.

If you make it to the screen wanting your location, DO NOT click on the location button or you'll be kicked back to page one. Leave it blank...it will allow you to finish without the location info, and you can't even manually put it in either.

It will give you a silly long transaction reference number, and believe it or not, it will find all your older ones for 90 day form TM47.

Total pain in the *** to enter all that info, and it wants it re-entered every time (Except it will give you your address) but do not press that location button!

Good luck

Edited by RayFaye
17 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Thanks.

I just did my 90-day on-line reporting using that link.

Took me less than 3 minutes (because the 90-day on-line website remembers your previous entries, so when typing the first letter of the entry, a pop-up with your previous entry appears which you can then select).

My notification is currently 'pending' > last time I did it, I received the approved notification approx 2-3 hours later.

I did my retirement ex in Aug. I dont think that is affected. It was on time in the August window

Does this new start mean that my 90-dayer is now put back (or am I barking up the wrong tree as per...)

Eddy