Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

The whole system is a joke! Get to first page complete the form then this "captcha" code and then after submit, Nothing! Blank white screen. Only in LOS is a simple task made difficult. Done with this nonsense! I notice the url of the page after "submit" is the link posted here earlier and was told it was an "old link"

Edited by kingalfred

If you guys were really pissed from failing to do your 90 day report online and must have to report at your local immigration instead, especially for those who are living in chiangmai and Lamphun.

Since they have moved the immigration office to process your 90 days notification at the Promenada shopping mall,good thing is... Yeah, they have a free shuttle that comes every 30 minutes starting from 8am to take you to the shopping mall and could send you back at the main old immigration office or perhaps at any stop you wish provided it's within chiangmai and that's up until 12nn.

May I suggest you to come early so you could reserve a queue number, because they only accommodate 200 clients a day. If you come like around 9am, I know still early but I guess you might be too late to get a q# not unless if you already have consumed the 7 days allowance from your real due date you must have to wait til 3pm so you could be entertained. I just felt sorry for my friend who I came with, she came all the way from banhong lamphun yet she was told to just go back since she hasn't used the remaining 7 days of allowance. They really stick to what they've told you. I was lucky that I just gotta wait til 3pm so they could serve my concern, mine must really have to be processed that day because I have consumed my 7days allowance.

I noticed another person who was trying to calm himself down from being told to come back again though that's the 2nd time he came back and all numbers are all gone. Felt sorry for these trainees at the front desk (most clients' displacement of anger) who tell the same thing over and over again to the upcoming clients without explaining that you gotta be early because they have limited amount of clients to entertain for a day blah blah blah.

Such a pain in the ass especially when it killed and wasted your time or to deal with waiting if you got no choice.

Hope this helps..

Even people who are currently unable to use the online reporting are still getting some benefit from the new online system by way of the fact that as more and more people are able to use the system, then the queues at the immigration offices must be getting smaller...

I have to say my dealings with Khonkaen office, as others have stated has been the only pleasant and efficient experience I have had with official offices here. It's just a long way to travel

Agree totally with you Kenny. I've had only good experiences with my local office (Kap Choeng and before that Korat) but it's a 250Km round trip and I'd rather only make that trip once a year to renew my extension

The whole system is a joke! Get to first page complete the form then this "captcha" code and then after submit, Nothing! Blank white screen. Only in LOS is a simple task made difficult. Done with this nonsense! I notice the url of the page after "submit" is the link posted here earlier and was told it was an "old link"

The link you posted was the old link. You will get different addresses as go through the pages.

Before you wrote that the page would non open.

Many people that have gotten a blank page have found they had a pop up blocker that is keeping them from getting an error message.

here's a tip (after a lot of rooting around) - I used a standard Desk Top PC, Win 10 OS, Chrome Browser using the installed IE Tab Extension

Don't know whether its been mentioned before, and I am not about to read through 46 pages of posts to find out, but ......

from the link on the Thai Immigration Website (left hand column). Get the form up on your screen.

Before you do anything, before you type any data/info into the online form, go straight down to the bottom of the form, to the 'captcha' input field and type the digits in. Once you get the green tick 'Verified' - THEN and only then,enter your personal data (I.E. fill out the form) and hit submit.

It will work..

What you describe is what happens if you don't have a comparable browser or an extension installed on one. When they went to secure website I could not get Chrome it to work properly and kept getting the pop up message that you need the IE browser I managed to get the info entered but not the captcha. In stalled IE Tab and it works.

Not sure why the agent switcher to IE to did not work on Safari. Using IE 11 and now Edge switched to IE it works.

Captcha doesn't work! It doesn't take on to second stage. I have used Safari with IE explorer agent and tried with latest firefox updated browser

What IE version did you use with the agent switcher?

Did you try installing the IE Tab extension for Firefox.?

Didn't know Firefox had an agent switcher but firefox eventually worked for me. It's a horrible website

I use IE Tab V2 for FF and it works perfectly.

On a mac?

Sorry, missed the part where you are using a MAC. Since IE Tab requires IE on the system it won't work unless you use boot camp or similar virtualization of windows.

Captcha doesn't work! It doesn't take on to second stage. I have used Safari with IE explorer agent and tried with latest firefox updated browser

Ubonjoe, I've got a question for you.

According to how I read the rules, I can use the online system between 15 to 7 days before the expiration of my current 90 day report.

So let's say I submit an online report 15 days prior. However, let's say I have issues, browser problems or perhaps I don't get confirmation back in a timely manner. Or, after a week I check the status and it still has not been processed. I don't want to have to drive the 140 km round trip to CM Immigration, so if the online system seems like its not going to work, can I still attempt to send the 90 day report in by mail? I've read the your suppose to send mail-in prior to 15 days before your expiration date, but my mail-in reports show up in CM in 1 day, usually are processed on the same or next day, and I get my 90 report back via mail within 5 to 7 days.

Your thoughts? Thanks!

According to how I read the rules, I can use the online system between 15 to 7 days before the expiration of my current 90 day report.

So let's say I submit an online report 15 days prior. However, let's say I have issues, browser problems or perhaps I don't get confirmation back in a timely manner. Or, after a week I check the status and it still has not been processed. I don't want to have to drive the 140 km round trip to CM Immigration, so if the online system seems like its not going to work, can I still attempt to send the 90 day report in by mail? I've read the your suppose to send mail-in prior to 15 days before your expiration date, but my mail-in reports show up in CM in 1 day, usually are processed on the same or next day, and I get my 90 report back via mail within 5 to 7 days.

Your thoughts? Thanks!

You could try doing the 90 day report by mail as long as it got there 7 day before the report date. If you had got through and got a pending application and did not get the approval I would send a print out of the application pending page.

• Like 1

Your thoughts? Thanks!

Yes, I know I'm not ubonjoe.

I did exactly what you described last month. I submitted my online 90 day report, it went into pending status. After 7 days in pending status, I cancelled the online application and mailed the report to CM Immigration. Received the 90 day report receipt back four days later. Yes, it can be done.