Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

5 hours ago, RayFaye said:

If you make it to the screen wanting your location, DO NOT click on the location button or you'll be kicked back to page one. Leave it blank...it will allow you to finish without the location info, and you can't even manually put it in either.

A mate got that last month but when I did it a day later it went fine.  I suspect it was something in his setup that was different from mine, but no idea what.  It certainly appeared to be an indivdual problem rather than a systemic one given the amount of successful users.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is March 27th

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st BANGKOK: A spokesperson for Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has confirmed the new online service for 90 day reporting will be effective from April 1s

Posted Images

On 9/8/2020 at 2:35 PM, ubonjoe said:

Your 90 day report is due 90 days from August 5th. According to my date calculator that will be November 2nd.

Hello,

The company that did my pre-COVID 90-day reports said yesterday that I was late.  They did a report for me in early March; I did no reports during the amnesty; on 17 August, I renewed my Non-O.

Ubonjoe, I would trust your info more than the company's. Just to clarify, my renewal counted as a report, and I don't need to make a 90-day report until 90 days after 17 August, on 13 November?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Applying for a new extension does not automatically reset your 90 day reporting. Some offices will do one when you apply and do a new 90 day report receipt. I am surprised they did not tell you do a report while you were at the office.

You need to do a report now and you will not be fined since they are not required during the amnesty. After the 31st of this month you will pay a 2000 baht fine.

Doesn't that mean that the poster you quoted on 9/8 has to report in October, not 2 November?

22 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

Doesn't that mean that the poster you quoted on 9/8 has to report in October, not 2 November?

It appears he did his first extension in August that counts as a 90 day report.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears he did his first extension in August that counts as a 90 day report.

I also did my extension in August, but that's OK, I'll do my 90-day report in October. 

Now if I can gather enough brain cells to figure out how to do that online. I keep getting sent back to the home page.

11 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

I also did my extension in August, but that's OK, I'll do my 90-day report in October. 

Correct but it was not your first extension application.

11 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

I keep getting sent back to the home page.

When is that happening? What happens when you try to submit page page one of your report?

You may have to do your report in person since you have not done one for a long time.

35 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

Now if I can gather enough brain cells to figure out how to do that online. I keep getting sent back to the home page.

I did PM you a trouble-shooting guideline for doing your 90-day reporting on-line.

380 pages, I only went 4 pages sorry I've been trying to do the Online now close to a year.  There are times I fill out all the important and everything goes through I get the confirmation barcode everything then there are times when I push send all I get is a blank white screen.

I've had a Retirement extension for 15 years first time I try the Online I was successful even got a email the next day so I logged on and it was rejected. So did the report in person I show the documents rejection etc what was the reason told me first time that happens. Next time again white page the next day it goes through later that day I check it is rejected. When down to report told them my problem this time was just a shrug. Yesterday same thing rejected so when I went again today I told them my story answer a blank stare. 🤔

What is wrong here?

Edited by thailand49
21 minutes ago, lujanit said:

I can't even load the page using either Safari or Firefox?  So frustrating for five years now.

If you cannot open the site for online reporting (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do) and using a Apple Mac you need to install a user agent on Safari for internet explorer. Info here for doing it. https://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/