Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 10/16/2020 at 6:49 PM, thailand49 said:

What is wrong here?

Which office? Do you know if they process online 90 day reports? Some don't, or so I've read here.

Sometimes, a REJECTED report has some detail in the Approve's Remark (ADMIN) ( field, scroll down to view that field. I had one online report rejected, and the remarks field said something like "complete full name". I refiled, adding my middle name (Never had to do that in quite a few OL reports), and it was approved.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is March 27th

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st BANGKOK: A spokesperson for Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has confirmed the new online service for 90 day reporting will be effective from April 1s

Posted Images

On 10/18/2020 at 9:32 PM, mtls2005 said:

Which office? Do you know if they process online 90 day reports? Some don't, or so I've read here.

Sometimes, a REJECTED report has some detail in the Approve's Remark (ADMIN) ( field, scroll down to view that field. I had one online report rejected, and the remarks field said something like "complete full name". I refiled, adding my middle name (Never had to do that in quite a few OL reports), and it was approved.

Everything is filled out completely I printed it out show it to them, Jomtien office when I try to get an answer he looks up and just smiles. 

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I just had at OMG experience when trying to do my report due in 2 weeks. 

I went on the site and now have approved report for the first time ever. Always got the popup message before due to an old entry and a new passport,

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do at first. Completed page 2, did submit and got instant approval. Saved both the pending and the new report receipt that I will print out later to put in my passport.

Edit: My thoughts about the instant approval is that it is something that the local immigration office can select. It seems some people are not getting the instant approval.

The number under the barcode on the receipt makes me think it is automatic. Normally it just has my nationality and passport number on it. The one today shows this. image.png.8a6aca8d3eed92b82651b10ae5a3544f.pngThe auto is new.

I think you are right about "instant approval" being an option that individual offices can select. Buriram IO has being doing this for some time. My last 2-3 reports have all been instant approval and the approved report shows "auto".

• Like 1

I tried to do mine online earlier this month, and the pop up "Connect your local IO" came up,

so I just posted it in, but the next day I thought I would try it online again,as it had worked

3 months previously.

That's when I found out I had not entered my passport number correctly,sometimes when i type

the first letter/number does not appear, and that's what had happened,the first number was missing,

so i entered the details and was approved same day, the reply from the letter arrived 2 days later.

So anyone who gets the pop up just check all details are correct, before giving up.

regards worgeordie

54 minutes ago, up-country_sinclair said:

How long does it usually take for an application status to go from "pending" to approved or denied?

For approval after pending it can be a few seconds to a week dependent upon the office you report to.

For denial it could be the same day or up to a week.

• Thanks 1

2 questions do all immigration offices do 90 day online reporting,? don't like going to Sukhothai office the guy who has been put there I can't get on with at all. 

2nd question doing the 2 months money in bank for marriage does it have to be like the 1st of April to 1st of June, or can it be just number of days say 62 days.? 

Edited by Kwasaki
20 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

2 questions do all immigration offices do 90 day online reporting,? don't like going to Sukhothai office the guy who has been put there I can't get on with at all.

At the time I think all offices are accepting 90 day reports online. In the past there were a few offices refusing to process them.

20 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

2nd question doing the 2 months money in bank for marriage does it have to be like the 1st of April to 1st of June, or can it be just number of days say 62 days.? 

The rules state 2 months on the day you apply for the extension. 

37 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The rules state 2 months on the day you apply for the extension. 

Thanks 

What I am asking is July 21sr is my last day, so does that mean I have to do from 1st of May until the end of June,  if you get my drift.  

44 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

What I am asking is July 21sr is my last day, so does that mean I have to do from 1st of May until the end of June,  if you get my drift.

The latest you could of put the money in the bank is May 21st to apply on July 21st.

In days that would be 61 days.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The latest you could of put the money in the bank is May 21st to apply on July 21st.

In days that would be 61 days.

OK thanks that's what I thought but in Thailand I thought immigration would move the goal posts just to be awkward. 

Good to have someone like you here on TV thanks. 

On 10/20/2020 at 10:13 AM, ubonjoe said:

I just had at OMG experience when trying to do my report due in 2 weeks. 

I went on the site and now have approved report for the first time ever. Always got the popup message before due to an old entry and a new passport,

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do at first. Completed page 2, did submit and got instant approval. Saved both the pending and the new report receipt that I will print out later to put in my passport.

Edit: My thoughts about the instant approval is that it is something that the local immigration office can select. It seems some people are not getting the instant approval.

The number under the barcode on the receipt makes me think it is automatic. Normally it just has my nationality and passport number on it. The one today shows this. image.png.8a6aca8d3eed92b82651b10ae5a3544f.pngThe auto is new.

Me too! The last time I tried was about a year ago when I found the last bit of information that I thought would make it work - the flight number. It was written next to the arrival stamp in my original passport. I think it was ubonjoe who told me where to look for it when I said that I couldn't remember it. So I found it in my old passport but the report was still rejected probably because the arrival date of 2002 was too old.

But even this time, the arrival date went back only to 2010, so I edited the date to 2002 and it worked - I got the approval the following day. Truly amazing. Well done Immigration!

Old chestnut sorry.

My 90 day 0N LINE [normally, if I can} is due 23 November.. What is the timing stuff now? Does my online window CLOSE 1 week before and not open at all after 23rd? I ask only because I think it changed 3 months ago and now you can do 90 day until the day before, on line,

Eddy