Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

90 day report online is currently NOT recommended:

As HTTP Secure is NOT provided.

Seriously... It's not a site where you use your Credit Card,

and your personal data are all over the Internet already.

Why would a pirate lost his time to intercept your Internet communications with this site ?

A "pirate" may like to listen in at the immigration end though and be able to capture ALL details submitted via this site. Also, last time I checked, my name, address, date of birth and passport number were not available "all over the Internet" to anybody.

If an attacker were able to collect this information, he would have a nice database of every foreigner in Thailand, name, address, passport number, date of birth, gender, etc, which might be worth a baht or two to a marketer or a cyber-criminal looking to steal identities.

This is the risk you take, as they say, up to you...

Same as me. Actually I am worried about this site. This could be a high risk of a massive database leak...

Take it in personally, send a proxy, use an agent or mail it in.

All or any of these will help you decrease your worrying significantly.

• Like 1

90 day report online is currently NOT recommended:

As HTTP Secure is NOT provided.

Seriously... It's not a site where you use your Credit Card,

and your personal data are all over the Internet already.

Why would a pirate lost his time to intercept your Internet communications with this site ?

A "pirate" may like to listen in at the immigration end though and be able to capture ALL details submitted via this site. Also, last time I checked, my name, address, date of birth and passport number were not available "all over the Internet" to anybody.

If an attacker were able to collect this information, he would have a nice database of every foreigner in Thailand, name, address, passport number, date of birth, gender, etc, which might be worth a baht or two to a marketer or a cyber-criminal looking to steal identities.

This is the risk you take, as they say, up to you...

Same as me. Actually I am worried about this site. This could be a high risk of a massive database leak...

Yes, cause the physical storage of your files is so much more secure! 5555

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

so how safe is YOUR information when they put it on THEIR computers, ?? not holding my breath, if this is the best they can do.bet my 10 year old grand daughter could do better than this lot.

You have a choice in that suspicious individuals can continue making 90 reports at an immigration office where ALL "Your" information can be found on "Their" computers !

How many programming languages is the 10 year old skilled in using ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Does anyone know if this is going to apply to all type of visas? Including Education visa?
If so, does that mean that the 1900 fee for the report have been waved?

This debate has nothing to do with "visas" and only affects those who stay in country for longer than 90 days. Making a 90 report costs Nothing !

You are confusing the issue with "extensions of stay" which will continue to cost 1900 Bht even for those on "ED visas" !smile.png

Does anyone know if this is going to apply to all type of visas? Including Education visa?

If so, does that mean that the 1900 fee for the report have been waved?

This is only for the 90 day reporting of address. Nothing to do with visas/extensions.

Im due to do mine on the 6th April.

I recently returned from Cambodia 6th March and says valid 8th June.

Im confused do i still report on the 6th April ref the paper in my passport or is June ok.

Plus can i do this online

Thanks for your help in advance

Potters

Im confused do i still report on the 6th April ref the paper in my passport or is June ok.

Potters

A 90 day report is due 90 days after entering the country. Day one is the day of entry !

But what kind of visa do you have ?

Edited by nzexpat

Potters

A 90 day report is due 90 days after entering the country. Day one is the day of entry !

I have a non imm "O" for retirement

Anybody else notice any significance to the date that this takes effect from?

Nah, you're the only one. alt=huh.png>

They do not realise that April 1 is a modern day Western construct ! smile.png

Edited by nzexpat
  • Like 1

Potters

I have a non imm "O" for retirement

Do you mean you have an extention of stay ( 1 year ) based on retirement?

There is no such thing as a retirement visa.

• Like 2

Once fully implemented it will be possible for those living in all parts of the country.

And by the time they get round to doing that will IE be long gone and queue's at immigration for 90 day reports will be growing! It has taken them years to cotton on to Mr Farang actually having a computer and knowing how to use it while..barely one in every street or moo in Thailand for locals.

I do know it is not available in Amnat Chareon and I have to either do it in person or via post. Is it available in your area?

let's try get a thing going on here as to where you can do the online 90 days reporting. Simple to find out. Call 1111 (how I found out) or call your local immigration office. Lets get the ball rolling.

90 day reporting online.

Available From

(Please add your local immigration office here if Available)

Not available from:

Amnat Chareon

(Please add your local immigration office here if NOT Available)

Copy and paste above format and keep the ball rolling.

Potters

Mr Potters,

You entered on 6th of March you will have to do your 90 day report on June 4th. Or 15 days before and no later than 7 days after that (I think, not sure)

bunch of lovely tools online. Dr Google is rather kind!

http://www.convertunits.com/dates/90/daysfrom/Mar+6,+2015

Says it will work on Current Version and all previous Versions of Internet Explorer.... Wrong!

Current Version is IE11. Will not work on, get message same as above... "Will work on Current and all Previous Versions Of Microsoft Internet Explorer!

What's up??

Anybody else notice any significance to the date that this takes effect from?

Nah, you're the only one. alt=huh.png>

They do not realise that April 1 is a modern day Western construct ! smile.png

Ah but the meaning of which has been warmly embraced and played out on on a daily basis here biggrin.png

• Like 1

Derek M, on 27 Mar 2015 - 20:05, said:
ubonjoe, on 27 Mar 2015 - 08:29, said:

Once fully implemented it will be possible for those living in all parts of the country.

And by the time they get round to doing that will IE be long gone and queue's at immigration for 90 day reports will be growing! It has taken them years to cotton on to Mr Farang actually having a computer and knowing how to use it while..barely one in every street or moo in Thailand for locals.

I do know it is not available in Amnat Chareon and I have to either do it in person or via post. Is it available in your area?

let's try get a thing going on here as to where you can do the online 90 days reporting. Simple to find out. Call 1111 (how I found out) or call your local immigration office. Lets get the ball rolling.

90 day reporting online.

Available From

(Please add your local immigration office here if Available)

Not available from:

Amnat Chareon

(Please add your local immigration office here if NOT Available)

Copy and paste above format and keep the ball rolling.

Amnat Charoen stated they would be up and running in the next 4-6 weeks. That was 2 weeks ago.

Come on you guys!

This is a step in the right direction, please give them a chance.

Anything is better than the grief I get when I go to Korat Immigration.

This is a step in the right direction, but the big question is, will it work?

As one poster has rightly mentioned, they are about 20 years behind with the system they are using and once in full swing, will it be able to cope? Plus I am having doubts that this facility will be available nationwide on April 1st.

It`s a case of wait and see what happens on the day,

Says it will work on Current Version and all previous Versions of Internet Explorer.... Wrong!

Current Version is IE11. Will not work on, get message same as above... "Will work on Current and all Previous Versions Of Microsoft Internet Explorer!

What's up??

Works for me. What is the problem you have.

Having just browsed through the information required for the application form, I hit a potential snag I bet a lot will encounter.

Travel Information > Transportation = Airplane.

Flight number > ??? (required field)

Haven't got a clue what my flight number was when I entered Thailand.

It was probably on my 'Arrivals' card, which Immigration took on arrival.

Only got the 'Departure Card' now.

Can you remember yours?

Having just browsed through the information required for the application form, I hit a potential snag I bet a lot will encounter.

Can you remember yours?

I think you could put anything in the space for the flight number. Or you can check other and the flight number space goes away.

I used other because I crossed a bridge to get here on my last entry. Even clicking car leaves the flight number space.

ubonjoe, on 28 Mar 2015 - 11:18, said:
Faz, on 28 Mar 2015 - 11:06, said:

Can you remember yours?

I think you could put anything in the space for the flight number. Or you can check other and the flight number space goes away.

I used other because I crossed a bridge to get here on my last entry. Even clicking car leaves the flight number space.

Just found mine hand written by the entry officer above the entry stamp at Suvarnabhumi airport.

EK3 and the rest is unreadable. cheesy.gif