Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Access to the online 90 day reporting still appears to be out of order as of this morning. :https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

It that the case for everyone?

Yes, Chiang Mai members reporting the same. All that comes up is a bare bones Oracle database template.

It is not only the 90 day reporting that is down. Everything I tried on immigration's extranet does not work (hotel reporting is one).

I am getting this. 'Failure of Web Server bridge: No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

I have been getting the same thing since yesterday morning when it was first reported.

I filed my report a week last Tuesday and the status was pending, I checked every day.

This Tuesday the site was down and again this morning.

My Due date is the 8th so I will just wait and hope it's back up again soon.

Is the 90 day on line still down-this is my third day of trying-has anyone reported this to Immigration?

It is no just the 90 day reporting that is down. It appears the entire extranet is down. I am certain that they are aware it is down since online reporting by hotels is also down.

Yup seems they do know-getting this message now

Work in progress. Sorry for your inconvenience.

If you would like to apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom over 90 days
or Notification of residence for foreigners, please contact your local Immigration Office

• Like 2

Back on line, I just submitted my application successfully (00:10 March 04).

Yes

Back up and I have the impression that the site is delivering pages faster.

My 90 day is not yet due so cannot confirm my impression carries through to the reporting pages.

Yes

My 90 day is not yet due so cannot confirm my impression carries through to the reporting pages.

Yes it is very quick, probably because very few people are accessing the site now (past midnight) and many people not aware yet that it is back on line.

Currently the 90 Day reporting is back up online. It is NOT faster nor improved and the javascript code on the first page is still re-iterating through the page in an attempt to capitalise lower case characters in an incorrect coding loop (as before). This error in coding (which has existed for over a year), means that you will not be able to use the site with Windows 10 Microsoft Explorer (Edge 25.0) and would prevent many users from submitting the form.

So, if it is taking for ever to type in your name character by character, then you will need to use a Windows 7, or downgrade to Internet Explorer Browser (11.0 Works) and you will be able to submit your 90 day reporting.

• Like 2

Anyone else using Microsoft Windows 10 (Edge) without problems to submit there report?

I have tried two different computers, both unable to submit with Windows Edge without it taking forever to type in characters. Please post and let me know your experience.

NOTE: For those who know whats really going on, here is the link to the the broken code line ?: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/includes/javascript/validate.js

Last updated "never" (see comments):

// version : 1.0.0

// modify date : 24/11/2547 21.50 (That's the year 2004 Gregorian)
// by : Teerayut

Edited by Crip
  • Like 1

Anyone else using Microsoft Windows 10 (Edge) without problems to submit there report?

I have tried two different computers, both unable to submit with Windows Edge without it taking forever to type in characters. Please post and let me know your experience.

NOTE: For those who know whats really going on, here is the link to the the broken code line ?: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/includes/javascript/validate.js

No, but I have been using Windows 10 with Internet Explorer (not Edge) successfully for my last couple of reports.

Sophon

Edge will not work with the 90 day reporting site. You need to click on Edge settings and select IE explorer. See this topic: Online 90 day reports using Edge on Windows 10 info

• Like 1

Edge will not work with the 90 day reporting site. You need to click on Edge settings and select IE explorer. See this topic: Online 90 day reports using Edge on Windows 10 info

Edge has issues with many things (from what I have experienced)

TVF for a start along with my bank website - verify visa - and a few others, took me a while to realise that even though I was typing stuff and seeing it on the forms it wasn't being submitted to the website, proven by doing the same stuff using IE and it was fine

Yes

Yes, back up again and (currently) fast.

Wait until all extranet users have noticed the system being back up again biggrin.png

The Nov 04 date, actually appears on the www. Immigration............ Page, when you are logging in. I use an old computer with internet explorer, no problems, and this morning printed out my approved page and date of next appointment.

Just did mine after trying all morning. I have Win 10 unfortunately and did as was advised in previous posts and utilized Internet Explorer from the settings box. I have another old laptop that has IE on it but every time I tried to access the actual data input page it came up with Microsoft Problem, data connection lost or internet down.

My only advice would be to just keep trying as I did.