Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I did all my 90 day reports last year online, without problems. I have to do one this week and now it doesn't work. I have changed my address since my last report, but took care to register that change of address at immigration more than 2 months ago. Anyway, it failed on the first page, before I have to enter any address, and on that page I entered exactly the same information as last time. It worked then, but it does not work now. I am right in the middle of the 7-15 day time window. What on earth could be wrong? I thought the problems with this system had been fixed, and it worked for me 4 times last year.

If I really have to go and do it in person, does anyone know if it is still possible to do it at Imperial World on Lad Phrao (the one they say is only for Burmese, Cambodian and Lao workers, but would do a 90 day for anyone a year or more ago)? I can get there in about one hour, but the main office takes me three hours to get there, and even more to come home because it will be rush hour. Plus the long queue inside. Sigh....

Same here, I can't get past the first page either, just get a message box with information rather than an error as such. Take it the system is down again.

Saw someone else got the same message box a few days ago on this thread.

Will keep trying or worst case go to Imperial Lat Phrao.

I did all my 90 day reports last year online, without problems. I have to do one this week and now it doesn't work. I have changed my address since my last report, but took care to register that change of address at immigration more than 2 months ago. Anyway, it failed on the first page, before I have to enter any address, and on that page I entered exactly the same information as last time. It worked then, but it does not work now. I am right in the middle of the 7-15 day time window. What on earth could be wrong? I thought the problems with this system had been fixed, and it worked for me 4 times last year.

If I really have to go and do it in person, does anyone know if it is still possible to do it at Imperial World on Lad Phrao (the one they say is only for Burmese, Cambodian and Lao workers, but would do a 90 day for anyone a year or more ago)? I can get there in about one hour, but the main office takes me three hours to get there, and even more to come home because it will be rush hour. Plus the long queue inside. Sigh....

Same here, I can't get past the first page either, just get a message box with information rather than an error as such. Take it the system is down again.

The service is 'up'.

Make sure you are using IE or an IE emulator.

If you get the 'message; make sure you have entered the data required accurately using the drop down boxes available in some fields.

If having ensured your data is accurately entered you still get the 'message' then that means, for some reason, your record cannot be found.

Edited by sunnyjim5

The service is 'up'.

If you get the 'message; make sure you have entered the data required accurately using the drop down boxes available in some fields.

If having ensured your data is accurately entered you still get the 'message' then that means, for some reason, your record cannot be found.

I currently have an under consideration stamp in my passport (Thai Wife) awaiting my extension to be approved. Do you think this could be why the system is not accepting my data (it accepted exactly the same data the last 2 reports)?

The service is 'up'.

I currently have an under consideration stamp in my passport (Thai Wife) awaiting my extension to be approved. Do you think this could be why the system is not accepting my data (it accepted exactly the same data the last 2 reports)?

Almost for sure !

The service is 'up'.

Almost for sure !

Well that's just brilliant! :)

90 day address reporting has nothing to do with extensions of stay after the first application.

Perhaps but ! The system looks for a permitted to stay date, If the date in the database does not match what is entered (as my be the case with an under consideration stamp) the dreaded "report to immigration" message will pop up .................

90 day address reporting has nothing to do with extensions of stay after the first application.

Perhaps but ! The system looks for a permitted to stay date, If the date in the database does not match what is entered (as my be the case with an under consideration stamp) the dreaded "report to immigration" message will pop up .................

I haven't got that far though, can't even go past the first page.

Doesn't matter, I'll go to Lat Phrao and do it there.

Cheers everyone.

Every time I try to submit the first step in the form (where you fill in basic info, passport, etc.) It just throws a popup and redirects back to the same page.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Anyone else get that?

p.s. I used orignal IE8 on XP and IE11 on Win 7

post-188562-0-59157300-1457493539_thumb.

Every time I try to submit the first step in the form (where you fill in basic info, passport, etc.) It just throws a popup and redirects back to the same page.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Anyone else get that?

Many people get that message including myself.

Have you tried before and were successful?

When was your last entry to the country? Have you gotten a new passport since that entry? Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality?

Using IE8 on winXP I get exactly the same result. I have made exactly the same entries as I did for all four of my successful online reports in 2015. However my address has changed. I reported my new address a few days after I moved, with a personal visit to the main bureau, and a wait of several hours as usual. I did this because I wanted to avoid any problems with online reporting, but instead I seem to have created them! This is my first report since my change of address.

Just a reminder for entering data on first page:

• time frame observed: two weeks to one week before due date? (as explained on the help site)
  • all capital letters (is done automatically)
  • only fill fields marked with * (even leave given and middle name empty)
  • observe date order: day / month / year (not US format) and/or use calendar widget
  • nationality from drop down (results in English followed by Thai script), for US: AMERICAN/อเมริกัน, UK: BRITISH/บริติช

One of the worst behaviors of this site: all kinds of errors result in this same generic error message without any hint/reason explained.

Very poor.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

I am absolutely certain that I am within the time frame specified.

I have now removed the contents of all fields not marked as "required"

My date is in European format exactly as specified

The nationality field I have completed from the drop box, and is as quoted above.

I still get exactly the same result. Yes, my fury at the useless thing is greatly inflamed by the idiocy of the error message. What could be done in 5 minutes will now take me 5 hours as a minimum.

This is my first report since my change of address.

That could be the sticking point here... instead of the browser you're using or the way you're entering info into the online form... Even though you previously notified Immigration that you had moved....

There is no address entry on the first page of the application. Site is certainly not smart enough to detect a change at that point.

If he has done online reports before he should go online to see if he can open the page that would show his previous reports (check status of application). That just requires his passport number, date of birth and nationality to check it.

The status page does indeed show all of my previously approved reports.

You should try again to submit an application and doable check you have entered everything correctly. I assume you are within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window.

You should try again to submit an application and doable check you have entered everything correctly. I assume you are within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window.

Screenshot from the help file to illustrate the time frame:

Due date 27th, data can be entered during 13th to 20th.

post-99794-0-67740000-1457501105_thumb.j

Edited by KhunBENQ

Exactly the same thing happened to me after a change of address, reported using a TM28. I also couldn't get past the first page after having used the system successfully since it started. So I'm not sure how the change affects things. I've got copies of the previous successful efforts and so I could see I was using exactly the same information and was within the window. I ended up doing the report in person and next time it will be interesting to see if I can go back to using the online system or not.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

Anyone else get that?

This is exactly what I was reporting yesterday. I can access both my previous reports on the site. The only thing that has changed is that I am in the consideration period of my annual extension.

But as with people who have changed address, I get the same silly message well before entering my address or permission to stay details.

EDIT: Sorry, IE 11 on Windows 10.

Edited by Bench499d

Anyone else get that?

This is exactly what I was reporting yesterday. I can access both my previous reports on the site. The only thing that has changed is that I am in the consideration period of my annual extension.

But as with people who have changed address, I get the same silly message well before entering my address or permission to stay details.

EDIT: Sorry, IE 11 on Windows 10.

Being under consideration effectively gives you a new end date for your permission to stay in Thailand. Have you tried reporting using the "report back date" instead of your current permission to stay end date?

Sophon

Edit: I just noticed that you get the problem when on the first page of the report, I don't think that your permission to stay date is entered there. So probably not the reason for your problem.

Edited by Sophon

Many people get that message including myself.

Have you tried before and were successful?

When was your last entry to the country? Have you gotten a new passport since that entry? Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality?

I have not tried before. (Well, I tried and was unsuccessful getting past the front page last time I tried.)

My last entry was in January when I went on holiday outside the country.

I have not gotten a new passport.

Yes, I was able to use the pull down on both browsers and select my nationality.

But I will say it's about 30 days before I need to report and I just saw another user post about having to wait until 15 days are remaining. I just wanted to see if I can even do it before the 15 days in case I need to go into the office. I will try again at the 15 day mark and report back.

Edited by l3fty

I can't access the online 90 day notification of address by https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online .This worked before, so I wonder what could be the problem. Can anyone help?

I try Internet Explorer 11 and get:

This page can’t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://extranet.immigration.go.th again. If this error persists, contact your site administrator.

It is turned on.

I Try chrome and get: The webpage at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I can't access the online 90 day notification of address by https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online .This worked before, so I wonder what could be the problem. Can anyone help?

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://extranet.immigration.go.th again. If this error persists, contact your site administrator.

It is turned on.

I Try chrome and get: The webpage at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Just opened https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do using IE tab on Chrome.

Just opened the link you posted using Chrome without IE tab.

It is turned on.

Just opened https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do using IE tab on Chrome.

Just opened the link you posted using Chrome without IE tab.

And opens for me on Firefox with IE Tabs 2.0

Both the shortened link of @dgotrek as well as the full link opens without problem currently.

The shortened version is automatically redirected.

@dgotrek uses an "incomplete" link:

>>>https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online<<<

Full link is:

>>>https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do<<<

>>><<< added for visibility

Try this.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

It was Kaspersky Antivirus. It did not like a self-signed security certificate. Once I went to advanced settings and set Kaspersky to let me decide to connect or not, everything went well.