Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

so currently only available on a browser nobody uses

Huh! Millions of people use IE as do all the internet cafes in Thailand that I've ever used.

Guess you a correct sir. Hence why msoft is getting rid of it.

• Like 1

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

Huh! Millions of people use IE as do all the internet cafes in Thailand that I've ever used.

I don't think they are getting rid of it. Just a name change and a new version of it that will run under windows 10.

If you go back through the posts on this topic you will find that you can use about any browser to access the online reporting.

I don't think they are getting rid of it. Just a name change and a new version of it that will run under windows 10.

If you go back through the posts on this topic you will find that you can use about any browser to access the online reporting.

Well I will wait until 90 days from now when someone who has used this can say they didn't come across some screw up down the line...

Well I'm going to give it a whirl. I have a question though about what to put in the Visa fields on page 2. I am on an Extension of Stay based on retirement. On page 2 it asks for visa type, issue date, and expiry date. On past reports I checked Non-Imm but here I am not sure what to put for dates. Will they want the current extension of stay dates (which technically is not a visa), or the original Non O-A issue and expiry dates? I don't want to risk entering the wrong info and have it derail the process!

Well I'm going to give it a whirl. I have a question though about what to put in the Visa fields on page 2. I am on an Extension of Stay based on retirement. On page 2 it asks for visa type, issue date, and expiry date. On past reports I checked Non-Imm but here I am not sure what to put for dates. Will they want the current extension of stay dates (which technically is not a visa), or the original Non O-A issue and expiry dates? I don't want to risk entering the wrong info and have it derail the process!

Check non immigrant.

Then put the dates for your extension.

Check non immigrant.

OK, I'll give it a try, thanks!

Check non immigrant.

OK, I'll give it a try, thanks!

Well, it seemed to work and I got the status "pending" so will see in 7 days or so if I get the printable receipt. Also, they have updated in the last few days so that when Non-Imm is selected, the "date" fields automatically change to "Stay Permitted Date", which makes more sense. Slow as molasses though!

I imagine that you complete the on line page just the same as other immigration forms, using your expired Non-O visa details (issue and expiry dates)

If I do it online how will I get the three passport copies that Samut Prakan now want to them, by post? I don't know why they started asking for them last year, they just get stuffed away never to be looked at again, just a waste of paper and ink.

I imagine that you complete the on line page just the same as other immigration forms, using your expired Non-O visa details (issue and expiry dates)

I don't recall any forms that I needed to put my visa detail;s on.

If you read his later posts when he selected non immigrant he only needed his permit to stay date.

If I do it online how will I get the three passport copies that Samut Prakan now want to them, by post? I don't know why they started asking for them last year, they just get stuffed away never to be looked at again, just a waste of paper and ink.

Online reporting will eliminate all the local offices nonsense copy requirements.

You will not need to worry about them.

Wife tried it last night. Didn't work. Report is due on the 10th.

What do you mean by didn't work?

Was she able to enter her personal info but got the message to contact your local office? That has happened to a lot of people.

I have not been able to get past that first page. I think there is an error in the info on file or the info is not there yet. In my case

I think it might be that my nationality in the records may not match the only one I can select for it on the application (USA verses American).

Was she able to enter her personal info but got the message to contact your local office? That has happened to a lot of people.

I have not been able to get past that first page. I think there is an error in the info on file or the info is not there yet. In my case

I think it might be that my nationality in the records may not match the only one I can select for it on the application (USA verses American).

Was a bit of a nonsensical message about contacting the local office from memory. Seems all a bit strange

Was a bit of a nonsensical message about contacting the local office from memory. Seems all a bit strange

That is what I get every time I have tried. It may be something that will needs to be sorted out at immigration.

Perhaps you should ask about it when she does her report at immigration.

ubonjoe, on 03 Apr 2015 - 13:36, said:

It automatically changes lower case to upper case is what I was writing about.

What! And I used the caps lock when I needn't have facepalm.gif

I discovered that several weeks ago when I first tried it.

All in vain because it just gives me the single fingered salute and tells me to contact my local office.

Does this work when doing a 90 day reporting for a non- immigration O visa, it is multiple entry and I have to do a border run every 90 days? I don't want have to do a border run every 90 days if possible.

Hence the reason people are always trying to tell people the difference between a visa and an extension of stay.

90 day reports at Imm' office are for extensions of stay. 90 day border runs are for multi entry visas.

world of difference.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That was then but now that immigration has made an official announcement I suspect they might say something different.

I think immigration will pushing for the online reporting to be used. Besides making it easier for people their will be a considerable cost savings for the manpower needed for people to make reports in person.

I suspect a local office will be forced to process them.

I hope youre right Joe, but I think that the local offices are going to do everything in their power to stop this working as it will make a huge dent in their tea money scams....

Have done 35 90 day reports and never heard of a tea money scam with 90 day report. Whatyou talking abot? Be specific in your reply please.

I was charged 100 Baht to file my 90 day report last year at the Patong immigration office. There was nothing deficient about my 90 day report, it was done during the required window. In fact it was early, but not too early. Of course, no receipt was forthcoming.

Not sure why this is particularly hard to believe. For example, what does your immigration office charge you for your free certificate of residence? So immigration offices routinely charge tea money for certificates of residence, but would never charge for 90 day reports?

At Jomtien I have never been charged anything, but my Cambodian housekeeper is requested to hand over 100 Baht every 90 days.

She is therefore really looking forward to being able to do it online, but so far my own does not work - "contact immigration office".