Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

The only fact that I can tell and prove regularly:

I enter my data (name, passport nr) in the "Check the status ..." page.

If I get the list of my previous 90 day reports it indicates at least that the system is not completely down.

And currently I get the data without problem.

If you don't get past the first page then the most likely cause is that your record is not found.

------------------ copy/paste of my usual checklist:

Is it the first time you try online report?

For entering data on first page:

• time frame observed: two weeks to one week before due date? (as explained on the help site)
  • ALL CAPITAL LETTERS (is done automatically)
  • only fill fields marked with * (even leave given and middle name empty)
  • observe date order: day / month / year (not US format) and/or use calendar widget
  • nationality from drop down (results in English followed by Thai script), for US: AMERICAN/อเมริกัน, UK: BRITISH/บริติช

One of the worst behaviors of this site: all kinds of errors result in this same generic error message without any hint/reason explained.

Very poor.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Can someone who is in the know tell me is the 90 day report online one central office were all reports are done or is it somehow regional. I presumed it was central then said 90 day approvals were just tapped into computer????. Reason I ask is all the post like is KK down is BKK down ect ect

When you apply for the report online it is sent to your local immigration office for approval.

Good timing for that post - thanks.

I am under the Chiang Mai office. My 90-day is due April 23rd. I submitted online on the 9th [14 day prior and so in the window] i copied exactly my previous online [approved] submission in January; checked and double checked. It was rejected! Just to be sure I tried again on the 11th but it was rejected again. I haven't been out of the country and so don't see how my info on the Immig server could have changed. Just one thought comes to mind and you answered that with your post. My January print-out has Chiang Mai contact info [tel 053 & [email protected]] across the top of the page whereas my April rejections have Sub-Division 3 with Bangkok info [tel 02 & email [email protected] Would appreciate your opinion before contacting them.

You need to double check that you selected the correct tambon, amphoe and changwat on page 2 of the application. For some reason it appears the report is being sent to Bangkok immigration.

Can someone who is in the know tell me is the 90 day report online one central office were all reports are done or is it somehow regional. I presumed it was central then said 90 day approvals were just tapped into computer????. Reason I ask is all the post like is KK down is BKK down ect ect

When you apply for the report online it is sent to your local immigration office for approval.

I am under the Chiang Mai office. My 90-day is due April 23rd. I submitted online on the 9th [14 day prior and so in the window] i copied exactly my previous online [approved] submission in January; checked and double checked. It was rejected! Just to be sure I tried again on the 11th but it was rejected again. I haven't been out of the country and so don't see how my info on the Immig server could have changed. Just one thought comes to mind and you answered that with your post. My January print-out has Chiang Mai contact info [tel 053 & [email protected]] across the top of the page whereas my April rejections have Sub-Division 3 with Bangkok info [tel 02 & email [email protected] Would appreciate your opinion before contacting them.

You need to double check that you selected the correct tambon, amphoe and changwat on page 2 of the application. For some reason it appears the report is being sent to Bangkok immigration.

I have a print of the previous [approved] and current [rejected] applications in front of me and all details [including address] are identical.

Just entered my 5th report for Khon Kaen.

Exactly two weeks before due date (4 MAY).

Zero problems.

Data accepted.

Status pending.

Waiting for approval.

5 min total.

I always use the first possible day for applying online.

So I have three weeks from now in worst case (report in person on latest day, here 10 MAY).

After noticing that you can also leave out given and middle name I am only MR F... now.

post-99794-0-14531900-1461119007_thumb.j

Edited by KhunBENQ

I tried this online service recently for the first time. Filling in on Chrome was impossible but smooth on internet explorer (5 min). After watching the 'pending' status for 10 days I drove to my immigration office in Pathumtani as usual. When I tried to ask the officer, who knows me for years and is fairly friendly, he didn't want to speak about the new online service. bah.gif

• Like 1

I tried this online service recently for the first time. Filling in on Chrome was impossible but smooth on internet explorer (5 min). After watching the 'pending' status for 10 days I drove to my immigration office in Pathumtani as usual. When I tried to ask the officer, who knows me for years and is fairly friendly, he didn't want to speak about the new online service. bah.gif

With Chrome you need to use the IE Tab extension.

Pathum Thani might be one of the few immigration offices that are not doing the online reporting approvals. Some have refused to use it or make excuses not to.

• Like 1

I have a print of the previous [approved] and current [rejected] applications in front of me and all details [including address] are identical.

Update: Visited the CM airport office yesterday to enquire about the online rejection; much improved layout and condition after the make-over. No great surprise when advised that nobody from online processing was "available". So we had a chat with the walk-in guy. I showed him a copy of my application and he didn't see anything wrong with it, but was certain that the first thing you do when filling out an application online is to choose which Immig office you are submitting to! End of that conversation as anyone who has submitted online knows that this is not the case, the appropriate office is taken from your address when you fill that in on the second page in the drop-down menu. So the system apparently got it wrong and when my Chiang Mai application arrived in Bangkok they simply rejected it, far easier than passing it to Chiang Mai.

I left my lovely to do a manual report as I had something else to do. Imagine my joy when, just after I arrived home, she called to say it was all done but I had to collect the passport myself; hour and a half round trip through heavy traffic. Put on the smiley face when collecting it of course and just enquired why I had to collect in person. "New regulation - we must give passport only to the holder." I wonder if this is another I/O personal interpretation of the regulations, as there is a sign on the wall stating that anyone can do the 90-day for you.

• Like 1

Are there still some restrictions for people entered in 2011 ? I would like to have a try end of May ( Hua hin ) thanks

If your last entry was in 2011 there is very good change that you will not be able to use online reporting. You can try but don't be surprised if you get a message to contact your local immigration office.

My last entry was in 20O8 but I keep trying to do it when my reports are due just in case they fixed it but still have had no luck.

Are there still some restrictions for people entered in 2011 ? I would like to have a try end of May ( Hua hin ) thanks

Last entered Oct 9, 2011, border run at Nong Khai (first entry with that visa on March 13, 2011).

No problems with online report at Khon Kaen.

But don't make a rule out of it.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Hello Ubonjoe,
Of course, but if I am in Thailand before 2011, I left the country in 2012 to return.
And Hua Hin, it still does not work.
So what date to take into consideration? facepalm.gif

It is the last date of entry into the country as shown on your departure card or your entry stamp. Before 2013 is the date immigration has stated but others have entered earlier have been able to do them.

There are other factors that can prevent you from doing online reports. One of the them is getting a new passport since your last entry.

Thank you for your answer, Ubonjoé, I think I'll still go to immigration:

1 / I always put my last date of return

2 / my passport is new, so I will not ask for another one.

But this will not prevent me try again online.

Have a good day.

It is the last date of entry into the country as shown on your departure card or your entry stamp. Before 2013 is the date immigration has stated but others have entered earlier have been able to do them.

There are other factors that can prevent you from doing online reports. One of the them is getting a new passport since your last entry.

I"still have a try, but I have two very bad points; I entered in november 2011 and I have had a new passport in september 2013

if I go out the country and come back , everything is considered new, and I am eligible for the 90 days on line, with a new departure card ?

I"still have a try, but I have two very bad points; I entered in november 2011 and I have had a new passport in september 2013

if I go out the country and come back , everything is considered new, and I am eligible for the 90 days on line, with a new departure card ?

Leaving and re-entering the country would give you a new record that would allow you to do reports online. I was advised to do that by immigration but have not done it yet.

Leaving and re-entering the country would give you a new record that would allow you to do reports online. I was advised to do that by immigration but have not done it yet.

I have an O-A visa; to do this, I must obligatory use the re-entry permit ? no other way, like visa run a few hours out ( like tourists ) ?

may be this year I go a few weeks to my country, but I am not sure; any method to go out the country and come back otherwise re-entry permit ?

my next immigration office will be very far, that's why I would like to do it online

Edited by Aforek

I have an O-A visa; to do this, I must obligatory use the re-entry permit ?

The usual two questions:

1) What is the ENTER BEFORE date on the visa sticker?

2) What is the date on the ADMITTED UNTIL stamp from last entry

If 1) has passed then you need a re-entry permit (as the visa as such is void).

I have an O-A visa; to do this, I must obligatory use the re-entry permit ? no other way, like visa run a few hours out ( like tourists ) ?

may be this year I go a few weeks to my country, but I am not sure; any method to go out the country and come back otherwise re-entry permit ?

my next immigration office will be very far, that's why I would like to do it online

When and where did you get the O/A visa ?

When did you enter the country last ?

You can leave the country any time you like. There is no requirement for you to have a re-entry permit. If you do this you will, of course, lose any extension of stay you may have or you if you are in the second year of an entry gained from an O/A visa you will lose any remaining time.

Edited by johnatong

In that case suspect you have a one year extension of stay from immigration rather than an O-A visa (which is only issued outside Thailand). The key is the stamp allowing your current stay. People are trying to help you; but require accurate information to do so.

• Like 1

I need a re-entry permit, I just look at my passport, and it's written " to keep your stay permit re-entry permit must be made before leaving Thailand", so I know what I have to do

So why ask at all?

You don't have a valid O-A visa and need a re-entry permit before leaving Thailand.

Otherwise you get a visa exempt stamp after returning.

Useless discussion.

Misplaced in this topic also.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

i have been trying now for two weeks to apply on line for my 90 day report at Jomptien, always failing with the message 'contact your immigration office' I have asked the question on here if other members were having the same problem, but received no answers. However I went down today to report physically, we asked the question about reporting on line and was told it is not possible now, that is the best I could get out of the officer, so can I ask again has anyone else had any problems reporting on line to Jomptien, and is this a temporary blip?

Vogie #2078/2096

I've been trying for over a year. Entered Thailand by air 2007, couple of border runs then retirement. I always get the same response as you, never get past 1st page

C

Thank for the reply, last year never had a problem reporting on line, infact I last reported on the 18th of Jan on line. I just find hard to believe that no one else has mentioned it. I was just wondering whether the problem is nationwide or just local to Pattaya.

i have been trying now for two weeks to apply on line for my 90 day report at Jomptien, always failing with the message 'contact your immigration office' I have asked the question on here if other members were having the same problem, but received no answers. However I went down today to report physically, we asked the question about reporting on line and was told it is not possible now, that is the best I could get out of the officer, so can I ask again has anyone else had any problems reporting on line to Jomptien, and is this a temporary blip?

The only pare of online reporting that is local is getting the report approved after the application is completed. Others are able to do them.

Vogie #2078/2096

I've been trying for over a year. Entered Thailand by air 2007, couple of border runs then retirement. I always get the same response as you, never get past 1st page

C

Thank for the reply, last year never had a problem reporting on line, infact I last reported on the 18th of Jan on line. I just find hard to believe that no one else has mentioned it. I was just wondering whether the problem is nationwide or just local to Pattaya.

As said many times in this topic there are several reason for not getting past page one because you get the message to contact your local immigration office.

It can be because your last entry prior to 2013 or because you got a new passport since your last entry (both for me).

Sometimes it is because of an error when entering the infoon page one.

I suggest you read the last few pages of this topic for info.

Regarding data entry read here e.g.:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-83#entry10654018

(after ... "checklist")

I successfully entered data on the 20th.

Still pending,

That's the next challenge tongue.png Once it took 8 days (Khon Kaen).

Edited by KhunBENQ