Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

i have been trying now for two weeks to apply on line for my 90 day report at Jomptien, always failing with the message 'contact your immigration office' I have asked the question on here if other members were having the same problem, but received no answers. However I went down today to report physically, we asked the question about reporting on line and was told it is not possible now, that is the best I could get out of the officer, so can I ask again has anyone else had any problems reporting on line to Jomptien, and is this a temporary blip?

The only pare of online reporting that is local is getting the report approved after the application is completed. Others are able to do them.

Vogie #2078/2096

I've been trying for over a year. Entered Thailand by air 2007, couple of border runs then retirement. I always get the same response as you, never get past 1st page

C

Thank for the reply, last year never had a problem reporting on line, infact I last reported on the 18th of Jan on line. I just find hard to believe that no one else has mentioned it. I was just wondering whether the problem is nationwide or just local to Pattaya.

As said many times in this topic there are several reason for not getting past page one because you get the message to contact your local immigration office.

It can be because your last entry prior to 2013 or because you got a new passport since your last entry (both for me).

Sometimes it is because of an error when entering the infoon page one.

I suggest you read the last few pages of this topic for info.

"It can be because your last entry prior to 2013 or because you got a new passport since your last entry (both for me)"

Neither for me Joe, I arrived in the Kingdom on the 23/12/2013 and have never renewed my passport. Last year I have never had a problem albeit when I applied a day too late.

I have read the last few pages and I'm still at a loss as to why I can't get passed the first page, I am doing nothing different to what I was doing last year and in January this year.

Thanks for the reply and I just hope I will have more success in July.

Illegitimi non carborundum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegitimi_non_carborundum no offence intended wai2.giflaugh.png

We can all rant [inwardly or outwardly] about having to do the 90-day report. Unfortunately it is the case and is likely to continue - but - at least now we have three possible alternatives: online - post - walk-in. If you are legitimate the third option should be 100%, likewise the second option. The online option is another matter and, even if you meet all the criteria, can still be a bit of a lottery; see my post #2081 where my legitimate application was misdirected to Bangkok, instead of Chiang Mai, and rejected as it would appear that the system does not allow backtracking; or w.h.y.

Next time I will submit online at 15 days prior to expiry, should get a response within a couple of working days, if that is rejected send by mail [as I still have the expiring approval slip] and if that doesn't bring a result there will still be [up to] seven days after expiry to do a walk-in. No need for stress, the 90-day reporting procedure has been a work-in-progress for many years and will possibly remain that way for a while yet.

Have a libation of your choice and realise how lucky we are to live here; even with all it's petty frustrations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegitimi_non_carborundum no offence intended wai2.giflaugh.png

We can all rant [inwardly or outwardly] about having to do the 90-day report. Unfortunately it is the case and is likely to continue - but - at least now we have three possible alternatives: online - post - walk-in. If you are legitimate the third option should be 100%, likewise the second option. The online option is another matter and, even if you meet all the criteria, can still be a bit of a lottery; see my post #2081 where my legitimate application was misdirected to Bangkok, instead of Chiang Mai, and rejected as it would appear that the system does not allow backtracking; or w.h.y.

Next time I will submit online at 15 days prior to expiry, should get a response within a couple of working days, if that is rejected send by mail [as I still have the expiring approval slip] and if that doesn't bring a result there will still be [up to] seven days after expiry to do a walk-in. No need for stress, the 90-day reporting procedure has been a work-in-progress for many years and will possibly remain that way for a while yet.

Have a libation of your choice and realise how lucky we are to live here; even with all it's petty frustrations.

Nobody is ranting, my original question is anyone else from Jomptien having the same problem as me, that's all. And as a matter of interest I will go for the easy option every time, given the oportunity. Edited by vogie

Nobody is ranting, my original question is anyone else from Jomptien having the same problem as me, that's all. And as a matter of interest I will go for the easy option every time, given the oportunity.

My post did not 'quote' you or your post, It was a simple coincidence that it should follow yours .....................................

I did my 90 day report at Nonthaburi yesterday as I failed again to do an online report. Same IO as always. Same Q from me, same answer from him 'no can do online'. I would have thought that considering how busy the office is that online reporting would ease some of the pressure. They complicate the process by requiring copies of passport, visa, extension etc. Then the IO in charge has to check all the paperwork before you get a new reporting date. Law unto themselves. And where do all these copies go?

i have been trying now for two weeks to apply on line for my 90 day report at Jomptien, always failing with the message 'contact your immigration office' I have asked the question on here if other members were having the same problem, but received no answers. However I went down today to report physically, we asked the question about reporting on line and was told it is not possible now, that is the best I could get out of the officer, so can I ask again has anyone else had any problems reporting on line to Jomptien, and is this a temporary blip?

Trying to report for two weeks makes no sense since you only have a one week window for reporting online. When was your report due?

Sophon

Trying to report for two weeks makes no sense since you only have a one week window for reporting online. When was your report due?

Sophon

Hi Sophon, my report was due on the 25th, which now I'm beginning to think that it could have coincided with Songkran, making it impossible to meet their parameter.

Sophon

Hi Sophon, my report was due on the 25th, which now I'm beginning to think that it could have coincided with Songkran, making it impossible to meet their parameter.

If your due date was 25th of April, your window for reporting online was between the 11th and the 18th (both days inclusive). Any attempt to report before or after those dates would (correctly) have resulted in an error message.

If I remember correctly (which is not a given), there were problems with the system for a few days - maybe that coincided with some of your reporting attempts.

Sophon

• Like 2

Well today I tried the online reporting and sad to say typing my information was such a hassle that I figure it will be easier and way faster to go in person to get it done There typing program is the worst it took 5 minutes to get through passport number and 3 cigarettes to do my four letter first name another 10 min my 5 letter last name at which time I threw in the towel My middle name has 8 letters figure that would take 30 minutes . Not to mention the rest of the information needed to complete form faster in person with the wait time and scan of last receipt. Not to mention cab to and from. So online reporting gets thumb down from me maybe by next reporting time it will be working right. I have windows 10 if that is the issue. Wish the templates worked too but at last no such luck. well off to Cheng Wattana next week I will be the old man. SOS in LOS

Well today I tried the online reporting and sad to say typing my information was such a hassle that I figure it will be easier and way faster to go in person to get it done There typing program is the worst it took 5 minutes to get through passport number and 3 cigarettes to do my four letter first name another 10 min my 5 letter last name at which time I threw in the towel My middle name has 8 letters figure that would take 30 minutes . Not to mention the rest of the information needed to complete form faster in person with the wait time and scan of last receipt. Not to mention cab to and from. So online reporting gets thumb down from me maybe by next reporting time it will be working right. I have windows 10 if that is the issue. Wish the templates worked too but at last no such luck. well off to Cheng Wattana next week I will be the old man. SOS in LOS

we use windows 10 and IE 11 no problem think if you use chrome it do what you described

It seems you are using a browser not comparable with the website. What browser were you using?

If using Chrome or Firefox on windows you need to install an extension for IE. IE Tab works the best.

You must access the site using IE

Win10 has IE available. Open the page in 'Edge' and then look in the drop down box accessed on the right of the screen via the " ... " option and select "open in IE " A new window will open and the immigration web site will function correctly.

• Like 1

I fill in the first personal data page and after the captcha, it give me the "for more info contact immigration" pop-up and nothing more. It's a do-loop.

How is this supposed to work?

The message basically means your record was not found in the database.

Are you within the 15 to 7 days before the report window to do the report?

Is your last entry after 2013? Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry.

Have you double checked you entered all the required info correctly. Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality? I suggest you only complete the required info marked with a *.

Just submitted mine, using Safari with IE as User Agent.

It is a hassle that way but for a Mac user AFAIK no alternative.

The main problem, besides being incredibly slow, is that the drop down menus often will not show when clicked on....and as we all know, it does not work to type in the information if there is a drop down menu, you have to select from the menu even for something like date entered.

I have learned to go to the sections requiring drop down menu first and if they don't show, exit and then go back and try again. No rhyme or reason to it but with perserverance eventually they show.

Took about 1 hour, though

OK. I got it to work and the very next day, today, I get an email that says:

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

When I go back I get the same last page of my application. There is no calculation of date this is good for, do I assume I am good without some paper in my passport?

Just submitted mine, using Safari with IE as User Agent.

It is a hassle that way but for a Mac user AFAIK no alternative.

The main problem, besides being incredibly slow, is that the drop down menus often will not show when clicked on....and as we all know, it does not work to type in the information if there is a drop down menu, you have to select from the menu even for something like date entered.

I have learned to go to the sections requiring drop down menu first and if they don't show, exit and then go back and try again. No rhyme or reason to it but with perserverance eventually they show.

Took about 1 hour, though

Received email confirmation today - 24 hour turn around. smile.png Also shows on the web site.

Congrats!

Today, 12 days (!) after submitting the data and still pending I decided to cancel/delete and drive to Khon Kaen.

First "fail" after four successful reports.

I asked the woman at the information desk ("assistant") whether "internet report not work" but just got a blank stare.

I hope I will be more lucky next time (31 JUL is due date) as I will definitely be out of province at this time.

Even thinking of fail safe to snail mail.

BTW: Khon Kaen immigration crowded as I have never seen before in 5 years.

Inside nearly all seats occupied, another crowd sitting or standing outside.

Let's hope it is only due to the many holidays.

Would have cost me two hours or so if the assistant would not have helped me and took a shortcut to one of the officers desks.

Out in two minutes.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Sophon

If your due date was 25th of April, your window for reporting online was between the 11th and the 18th (both days inclusive). Any attempt to report before or after those dates would (correctly) have resulted in an error message.

If I remember correctly (which is not a given), there were problems with the system for a few days - maybe that coincided with some of your reporting attempts.

Sophon

If I recall correctly, NancyL submitted an online application on the 13th April; one of the two 'official' SongKran holiday days. Although Immigration may be closed, if you submit you application within your 'window' it will be accepted and processed on the next working day.

Congrats!

Today, 12 days (!) after submitting the data and still pending I decided to cancel/delete and drive to Khon Kaen.

First "fail" after four successful reports.

I asked the woman at the information desk ("assistant") whether "internet report not work" but just got a blank stare.

I hope I will be more lucky next time (31 JUL is due date) as I will definitely be out of province at this time.

Even thinking of fail safe to snail mail.

BTW: Khon Kaen immigration crowded as I have never seen before in 5 years.

Inside nearly all seats occupied, another crowd sitting or standing outside.

Let's hope it is only due to the many holidays.

Would have cost me two hours or so if the assistant would not have helped me and took a shortcut to one of the officers desks.

Out in two minutes.

Re my post #2081 - the online system still has a long way to go before it will be compatible, even for those who have up to date records on the central server and complete the application correctly. When applications are accepted but then go wrong, it appears to be impossible to talk to anyone who is involved with online processing.

The postal option still seems to be the most likely to succeed - other than queueing pre-dawn; as is often the case in Chiang Mai; but according to reports on TV only Chiang Mai

Just started trying to connect to the site to do my 90-day report. I am using Chrome, but installed the Internet Explorer "user-agent' tab and log on as Internet Explorer 11. However, I cannot get to the first page on the report form. It constantly tells me that "The site can't be reached - that it took too long to respond. What is going wrong? Sorry if others have asked this question before, but I don't have time to read the 86 pages of comments at the moment. Thanks for your help. Cheers.

Hi not need do 90 day as we dI'd it on line in April but just looked around site on computer working ok here. Went in and had a look at our last 90 day.

Edited by jeab1980