Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Wait now for the approved e-mail.

I got at least one approval with the email missing.

Best you do a daily check in the evening (status).

You don't need a long reference number just use the tab for name and passport number.

Yes, exactly the same thing happened to me, so I now check the website a couple of times, until I see the approval is there. I cut and paste the long number to avoid any mistypes. I will give the passport number box a try though.

UPDATE: I Just went to do my 90 days report. Last 2 reports were done on line with no issue. I recently got a new passport and transferred my visa to the new book. Everything updated fine EXCEPT 90 days reporting. Seems the left hand is not talking to the right hand. In order to use the online 90 day report you must leave the country and return...or trot your happy ass to immigration every 90 days.

Side note regarding the bruhaha over a new form asking for all kinds of personal data. I filled out no such form and saw no one else filling anything extra either.

I renewed my PP in Feb. this year and did my 90 day at same time. ( Previously I had done online reporting for 3 or 4 times )

Because it was new PP I wasn't sure what paperwork I would need so asked and a guy copied 12 sheets out for me at the copier.

When I presented these at 90 day counter along with my PP they were handed straight back so what I want to know is do I need any paperwork for my 90 day as my details must be on the computer?

BTW I tried to do a 90day report this morning and although it allowed me to enter my details, I was then presented with a little note telling me to get details from Immigration!

Thanks.

UPDATE: I Just went to do my 90 days report. Last 2 reports were done on line with no issue. I recently got a new passport and transferred my visa to the new book. Everything updated fine EXCEPT 90 days reporting. Seems the left hand is not talking to the right hand. In order to use the online 90 day report you must leave the country and return...or trot your happy ass to immigration every 90 days.

Side note regarding the bruhaha over a new form asking for all kinds of personal data. I filled out no such form and saw no one else filling anything extra either.

I renewed my PP in Feb. this year and did my 90 day at same time. ( Previously I had done online reporting for 3 or 4 times )

Because it was new PP I wasn't sure what paperwork I would need so asked and a guy copied 12 sheets out for me at the copier.

When I presented these at 90 day counter along with my PP they were handed straight back so what I want to know is do I need any paperwork for my 90 day as my details must be on the computer?

BTW I tried to do a 90day report this morning and although it allowed me to enter my details, I was then presented with a little note telling me to get details from Immigration!

Thanks.

Quote of my reply to the post your quoted. "I have mentioned previousl getting a new passport requires a new entry to do online reports. The database is from entries and a immigration office cannot access it to do changes.

I have the same problem but have not bothered to do a border hop for a new entry."
It seems you have not completed the stamp transfer from your old to new passport. That is handled at a different desk than 90 day reporting.

Thanks.

Quote of my reply to the post your quoted. "I have mentioned previousl getting a new passport requires a new entry to do online reports. The database is from entries and a immigration office cannot access it to do changes.

I have the same problem but have not bothered to do a border hop for a new entry."
It seems you have not completed the stamp transfer from your old to new passport. That is handled at a different desk than 90 day reporting.

I beg your pardon Joe but I DID transfer the stamp from my old PP to my new one! All these "quotes" and "multi quotes" can lead to misunderstanding but I can assure you I have done everything in compliance with immigration.

I even asked at the 90 day desk if I could do my next 90 day online and was told "Yes!"

Sorry for omitting that I had transferred the stamp!

Well, I can't speak to the 90 online reporting other than it don't work for me (have tried dozens upon dozens times but can never get past the first page when a msg pops up saying to visit my local immigration office)...probably because my last entry was pre-Jan 2013 and also renewed my passport a couple years ago. I always just go to Chaeng Wattana/Bangkok immigration to do my reporting...the wife and I just use the quarterly trip to visit that part of Bangkok every 3 months, get some lunch, kill time, etc...oh the life of a retiree.

But I have done the reporting my mail twice...once back in late 2011 during the big floods (this reporting went fine) and the most current report due 18 May....just wanted to give the report by mail approach another try. I mailed the report 29 Apr/Friday via EMS from a Bangkok post office...it was received by Immigration 2 May/Monday. Their instructions say send 15 to 7 days before the due date so it arrived a little early.

I thought they wouldn't process it until approx 18 May and I would get it back a few days after that and end-up with a next due date of around 17 Aug. However, they processed it 12 May (6 days before the 18 May due date) and I got it back in the mail today/Mon/16 May....my next reporting date is now 11 Aug. So I lost some days...no biggie. Next mailing I just mail it around 10-12 day before the due date to hopefully minimize losing any/very little of the 90 days.

Wish the online reporting worked for me...but it don't. Oh well, maybe I'll exit/reenter Thailand in the near future and be able to get into their 90 day online reporting database.

Edited by Pib

Just continue with the connection (they have different terms by browser) -Immigration do not register secure web site - as long as you have the lock it should be OK as you are not entering any sensitive information anyhow. Everyone gets this screen.

Hello ,
I still attempted 90 days online, but to each of the addresses, I have a message where it warns me that "my connection is not private and that may pirates etc ... etc. .. "
How can I do, please.facepalm.gif

Yes - this has been noted many times !

It is caused by the Immigration service using a a self signed security certificate.

It is safe to override the "warning(s)" and proceed to the site as many others including myself have done.

thank you for your answers, but impossible to go beyond "your connection is not private, it is possible that the pirates are trying to steal information etc ... etc ...". I come back every time on a blank page.

Yet I click "stay more than 90 days by means of internet"

thank you for your answers, but impossible to go beyond "your connection is not private, it is possible that the pirates are trying to steal information etc ... etc ...". I come back every time on a blank page.
Yet I click "stay more than 90 days by means of internet"

What browser are you using? If using Chrome or IE there is a selection on those warning pages that allow you to continue....I just confirmed again using IE and Chrome.

I'm on Chrome, but I did not "move".

I'm stuck after clicking "stay 90 days via internet".

I have a page where they tell me that my connection is not private, that hackers may steal my information that this site security certificate is not trusted by the operating system of my computer and to continue contributing to dangerous.

Anyway, I can not even continue.

Every 3 months, it is similar, except that I could complete the first page.

But here, nothing.

Thank you for your kindness.

Wait now for the approved e-mail.

I got at least one approval with the email missing.

Best you do a daily check in the evening (status).

You don't need a long reference number just use the tab for name and passport number.

Received my approval e-mail this morning. I filed on Saturday morning received approval Tuesday., via Nong Khai office.

• Like 1

Hello,

Given the difficulty for the 90 line, I will go to immigration.

I must extend my OA visa before 2 June 2016.

I continue tomorrow, May 18, along with 90 days, which will be 15 days before the scheduled date. Thank you

Immigration HUA HIN on 05/18/2016

arrival at 9am 45, exit 30 at 10am.

90 j together with extension of OA visa.

I could make OA extension 15 days before the cut off date.

-TM Completed 7

-1 4x6 - (Big Camera, Market Village, do not worry for the 4 x 6)

-1 Copy of each page of the passport, with all buffers

-1 Copy of TM6 (white card)

- The original of passport

- The original bank letter certifying that you have more than 800,000 bhts for more than 3 months (I'll sleep a visa to my bank)

- 1 copy of the pages of the statement of your booklet from 3 months until the letter

- The original passbook

- 1 copy of your lease

And 1900 bhts

My OA going until 2 June 2016, was extended until June 2, 2017

Lopburi, it's been over 6 years that one allows me to stay in the UK, with an OA visa.
And every time I complete the Tm7

If you have a VALID(not expired) O/A visa why are you filling out TM7 forms which by definition are an....................

"APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY STAY IN THE KINGDOM"

Next time you complete a TM7 check the form and you will note those exact words at the top of the form.

As 'Lopburi' suggests it would appear you have been extending a permission to stay.

VISAs are never extended.

• Like 1

Lopburi, it's been over 6 years that one allows me to stay in the UK, with an OA visa.
And every time I complete the Tm7

I am not sure that O-A Visas even existed 6 years ago.

As said, you are extending your temporary permision to stay in the Kingdom. Not a Visa.

is the Foreign National Information form part of the online reporting yet ?

No and I am sure it will not be added. Not all offices want it. I suspect it will be one of those things just go away.

Completed my On-Line 90 day reporting today for Chiang Mai.

Applied at 10:34 and the approval email was timed at 10:51

Using Chrome with "Chrome UA Spoofer" set to IE 10.

I discovered that when you get the first page up, check whether the Nationality Drop-down Menu operates. If it doesn't, you will not be able to submit the form. However, if it does operate, you will be able to submit the form.

It took me several attempts, reloading Chrome and setting the Spoofer before the drop down menu operated and then the application went through after completing it.

Edit: No additional Foreign national information asked for.

Edited by rawhod

is the Foreign National Information form part of the online reporting yet ?

No and I am sure it will not be added. Not all offices want it. I suspect it will be one of those things just go away.

good to hear.

We are trying to do our 90 day reporting on Line but having issues with the form coming up as an error. We have done this before successfully but not today.

Anybody else having same issue?

Might it be we have a new windows 10?