Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I reported last Monday , I am still in the " pending " stage. I usually find , if I am not" approved with in 2 or 3 days , I am forgotten about so to speak. Is there a way I could nudge/remind them , or could I report again ?

My office (Amnat) have always told me to ring them if a pending report isn't approved within 2/3 working days.

I've only had to call once and they approved it whilst I was on the phone.

Question ( there are 89 pages and I have no courage to read them all, maybe some body asked already ): they ask for the flight number, but how to do when we have no flight number ( I came with boat from Burma ) ? thanks

Flight number is not required entry since it does not have a * beside it like many others. Since you did the crossing by boat which is not a ship you could click other which makes the flight number go away.

It is best to leave all the fields that are not required blank.

you link there dageurreotype brings you to this thread. Iam not surprised you are having trouble doing your 90 day reporting.

I copied and pasted the url which was given by the poster in answer to where to find the link for Phuket imm. The blue one.

Not sure why you are using the Phuhet immigration link for 90 day reporting.

This is the correct link. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online The site is down at this time. You will need to try later.

There is a direct link from the Phuket imm. home page to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

The address I posted is the one I have saved as a IE tab bookmark that I know works. The one from the link on the Phuket website may work also but no way to test it today since it fails the same way the other one does.

Have just checked and I can confirm that the direct link from the Phuket website does work.

Is the website working for anyone today? I can login and get as far as submitting the TM47, but it doesn't come back with a pending status. It just shows a blank page. Subsequent login does not show any pending submission.

Is that coming up after the first page or after getting to the 3rd or 4th page.

If the first page you may have a popup blocker keeping you from seeing the message to contact your local office,

I reported last Monday , I am still in the " pending " stage. I usually find , if I am not" approved with in 2 or 3 days , I am forgotten about so to speak. Is there a way I could nudge/remind them , or could I report again ?

My office (Amnat) have always told me to ring them if a pending report isn't approved within 2/3 working days.

I've only had to call once and they approved it whilst I was on the phone.

I phoned Nakhon Pathom up today , and just as I suspected , it had passed on by. The immigration lady was very apologetic , and she approved it while I was on the phone.

We thanked each other and all is well.

Edited by NE1

Is the website working for anyone today? I can login and get as far as submitting the TM47, but it doesn't come back with a pending status. It just shows a blank page. Subsequent login does not show any pending submission.

If the first page you may have a popup blocker keeping you from seeing the message to contact your local office,

It's not the first page. It's the last page. I have filled out the TM47 already and submitted it. I expect to get back a copy of the submitted TM47 with "Pending" marked on it, but instead there is just a blank page. Popup blocker is not the issue. Using IE on Windows 8.1.

It's not the first page. It's the last page. I have filled out the TM47 already and submitted it. I expect to get back a copy of the submitted TM47 with "Pending" marked on it, but instead there is just a blank page. Popup blocker is not the issue. Using IE on Windows 8.1.

It may be a problem with the system. I suggest you try later. I don't recall any posts of anybody having the same problem before.

Just did my 2nd online 90 day report; ( last one was sept 2015) I had left between then an now a few times so didn't need do the 90 day rpeort...

took all off less than 5 minutes

didn't put in flight number'

4th page

Step4 : Acknowledgement (TM.47)
Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days (Online)
along with the transaction date /time
TRN
Bar code;
when i go check status it says pending
and also list my last online report
wow, Well done Thailand
Edited by phuketrichard

Tried few times this morning, keep getting the message for further information regarding the 90days please contact the immigration office, anyone knows why? I have triple checked the input details, I have successfully completed the online report 4 times in the past, thanks

Tried few times this morning, keep getting the message for further information regarding the 90days please contact the immigration office, anyone knows why? I have triple checked the input details, I have successfully completed the online report 4 times in the past, thanks

One reason you might get that message is if you attempt to file the TM47 earlier than 15 days before it's due.

Well it's due on the 10th of June so reporting today it's within the 14 days ?

My checklist for the most common errors/pitfalls:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/904837-online-90-day-reporting-not-working-now/#entry10557139

Try again with these hints.

If that fails get ready for the trip or use postal mail.

That has happened before. The message could mean that the system cannot connect with the database where the records are kept. All you can do is keep trying.

You could do a test by clicking on check the status of your report and enter your passport number and the other info required. You should see your previous reports there. If you get a message at the bottom of page in Thai it means your record could not be found.

Done that test already and I can see at the bottom of the page my 4 previous reports since April last year, does this means still that the system cannot connect with the database where the records are kept? Or the system is fine? Going mad thanks once again benq and joe

Done that test already and I can see at the bottom of the page my 4 previous reports since April last year, does this means still that the system cannot connect with the database where the records are kept? Or the system is fine? Going mad thanks once again benq and joe

That tells you at least that part of the sysem is working. The records accessed after completing the first page as far as I know are in a different database.

You have another 6 days to keep trying is all I can suggest.

Just did my 2nd online 90 day report; ( last one was sept 2015) I had left between then an now a few times so didn't need do the 90 day rpeort...

took all off less than 5 minutes

didn't put in flight number'

4th page

Step4 : Acknowledgement (TM.47)
Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days (Online)
along with the transaction date /time
TRN
Bar code;
when i go check status it says pending
and also list my last online report
wow, Well done Thailand

Same here.

Three successes so far ...3 reports. Not much of a problem but I had to dust off IE browser (something I never use). Once I got that clicked, i have the site bookmarked...and a copy of all the info in my document folder. I open the folder and plug in a few lines here and there...and bam.

Doing my fourth in about a week or two....if any new problems ...I will post.

Make sure all your ad blockers and ghostery (I use them alot) are off...and no vpn (I use vpn on Opera and Firefox)....

probably will want to enable javascript as well...should already be on...but some people turn that off for security reasons.

Edited by slipperylobster

The first time I did my reporting online shortly after it became available I could print the receipt for the next appointment by clicking on "The next Appointment (PRINT)" at the bottom of the page. After this first time I was not able to do it, still using IE 11 with the same Windows 8.1. I always get a new blank window with "certificate error" message written over a red background at the top. I only use IE for the 90 days reporting and installed every security update for IE and W 8.1. This could be the reason why it does not work now, for me and for my friends also. I also tried to print using Chrome or FireFox, without success. Now, when I check my application after receiving their approval email, I just print the last page with "Approved" written in green since clicking on "Application (PRINT)" also does not work.

Has anybody be able to print the receipt? Is there a way to bypass this "certificate error" blockage?

Edited by Zyxel

Without being sure what the problem/change is:

have you tried right-clicking on the "Application (PRINT)" button and select "Save target..." (or the like).

With that you can save the PDF file on your local disk.

When you first enter the site you get a certificate error due to the self-signed certificate, which you bypass and continue anyway. For the subsequent pop-ups you do the same. Is this option available to you? I recall last time it worked for me this is what I had to do.

For those who like me cannot print the next appointment receipt by clicking on the "Next appointment [PRINT]" button at the bottom of the "Approved" page using IE I find a way to successfully print it but you have to use FireFox or Chrome.

Go to www.immigration.go.th then click on " เข้าสู่หน้าหลัก / Enter Main Site" then in the left column click on "Notification of staying over 90 days".

You have then to scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on "notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet" written in blue color.

The normal page to notify, check or cancel your application will open and you proceed as normal until the "Approved" page where the button to print your receipt works this time. With Firefox check the download folder for a PDF file (NextAppointment1xxxxxxxx200.pdf) and with Chrome a new page will open with the receipt. When accessing the site you will of course have to ignore the warning and proceed (with Chrome, to proceed you have to click on "advance" and choose to continue). This procedure does not work with IE but with Firefox or Chrome.

Hopefully this will help some of you and sorry for those who already know all of this.

why do u need print out ur next appt date< it is that hard to mark it on a calendar??

Officially this is a document proving that you have done the 90 day report.

I always print it and put it in the bag with the usual photocopies of passport.

In case of reporting next time in person you should be able to present it.

Maybe they don't take it too serious though.