Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Guys, just copy-pasting my little javascript hack from another topic that makes stupid website work fine:

Was filling the online form again, and AGAIN got bothered by the silly webpage bug they still can't fix (which renders the whole form laggy and unresponsive). Little workaround for techies:

1) go to https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

2) Choose Notification of staying...

3) IMPORTANT: fill in Captcha and your Nationality first,

4) Open browser dev console (in chrome it's CMD-OPTION-J on Mac or Ctrl-Shift-J on Win/Linux)

5) Paste the following:

var prevajax = jQuery.ajax;
jQuery.ajax = function () { };

(press Enter after pasting).

What the code does is prevents immi stupid website from sending 100s of requests after each keypress you do.

6) fill the form normally, and proceed to 2nd page, which you fill normally to, no trickery there.

Done. Takes 2-3 minutes in total.

Just filled it, still works fine. The interface is simply abandoned by developers, including all bugs and backdoors they left, so don't expect this to be fixed any time soon.

• Like 2

Well...not to negate what I said above re: form programming (bandwidth?) errors, but...
I'd just gotten back from a month in the US and saw I had only a few days left in the 'window of submission' for the online 90-day reporting. Since I couldn't get it to work this time, I was finally resigning myself to having to spend a wasteful and stressful day out at CW. Then I remembered: When you come back into the country, it resets your 90-day reporting period. I'd put a note to this effect in the sleeve where I keep my passport, but in my confusion and jet lag, forgot about the fact. Sheesh, so many things to remember. But, I may just use the mail-in method when it's time 90 days from now. At least that always worked and there was no stress over whether the online system would favor me or not.

I used Opera 12, Opera 36, Vivaldi, Comodo Dragon and Internet Explorer. Oh, well. Apparently the system is still down if you got the message to contact your local message?

I get the message every time I try it because I have no record in the database. My last entry is to old plus I have gotten a new passport since then.

Other than Internet Explorer all those other browsers will more than likely not work correctly on the site. Even some versions of IE will not work. Do you have java enabled?

I used Opera 12, Opera 36, Vivaldi, Comodo Dragon and Internet Explorer. Oh, well. Apparently the system is still down if you got the message to contact your local message?

I get the message every time I try it because I have no record in the database. My last entry is to old plus I have gotten a new passport since then.

Other than Internet Explorer all those other browsers will more than likely not work correctly on the site. Even some versions of IE will not work. Do you have java enabled?

Chrome/Safari work fine even w/o IETab,

Got nothing to do with Java, but the site uses clunky javascript, see my reply above how to fix the bug. After that it should work in any browser.

Correct URL:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Edited by andreww

Got nothing to do with Java, but the site uses clunky javascript, see my reply above how to fix the bug. After that it should work in any browser.

Correct URL:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

I already have IE tab installed on Chrome. Works good for me since all can do is test that the site is still working. My problem has nothing to do with the browser I am using.

I see no reason to do your work around.

And remember in Bangkok there are actually 3 locations that you can do 90 day report in person - does not have to be Chiang Watanna.

? Uhhh? Really??

I know that we used to be allowed to use the One Stop Shop if it was just for 90 days. And there was even one year where there was an immigration office actually located on Khao San road,,, but I didn't know of any new possibilities.

Where are these places, good sir?

1. Major Hollywood Suksa, 1st Floor , Suksawat Road, Ratburana, Bangkok

Open since 1 May, 2013

Tel. : 0-2463-2040 ,� 0-2463-2044-6

Click here to view a map

2. Imperial World Ladprao, 5 Floor , Ladprao Road, Wang Tong Lang, Bangkok

Open since 20 May,2013

Tel. : 0-2530-4535-6 ��Р0-2530-4660-1

Click here to view a map

Service time Mon-Fri 10:30 - 18:30 Closed on OFFICIAL HOLIDAYS

just completed for Chonburi no issues

got reply back, not approved

this was the 4th online report I have completed with exact same details in every one as nothing has changed

so will have to attend in person it seems

Correct URL:

I already have IE tab installed on Chrome. Works good for me since all can do is test that the site is still working. My problem has nothing to do with the browser I am using.

If your new passport has a new number (very likely) then you have to attend immigration in person (as I discovered late last year). Once I did that I could get approval online.

this was the 4th online report I have completed with exact same details in every one as nothing has changed

At the top of your rejection slip does it show Chonburi Immigration?

The reason I ask is because my last submission online for Chiang Mai office was rejected - by the Bangkok office! I have successfully reported online a number of times before and nothing has changed in my circumstances. When I reported in person there was no problem and [of course] they didn't understand how that could have happened.

The reason I ask is because my last submission online for Chiang Mai office was rejected - by the Bangkok office! I have successfully reported online a number of times before and nothing has changed in my circumstances. When I reported in person there was no problem and [of course] they didn't understand how that could have happened.

didn't look at it, just the emial

Maybe worth looking to possibly avoid the same situation next time?

not sure I understand, does it give details of why it was rejected ?

I think I know what I may have done wrong

on the form it asked for the date of permission to stay in Thailand, is this date when the 90 day report is due or the date your extension of stay expires

on the form it asked for the date of permission to stay in Thailand, is this date when the 90 day report is due or the date your extension of stay expires

extension of stay. Sure you've done it four times???

haha cheeky bugger yes I have but I have a hangover today and was distracted

going to fill it in again and see what happens, I love filling forms in

• Like 1

Maybe a few fried eggs first - extra virgin olive oil of course - chok dee

Correct URL:

If your new passport has a new number (very likely) then you have to attend immigration in person (as I discovered late last year). Once I did that I could get approval online.

I had my new passport long before online reporting started and had done several reports. I have no record in the database and get the message to contact my local office every time I try It. It is not a problem with getting approval.

Immigration told me to do a border hop for a new entry if I want to do online reporting.

Maybe a few fried eggs first - extra virgin olive oil of course - chok dee

well I resubmitted the for so see what happens next lol

incidently the stay permitted date I used before was the date my 90 was due on all previous applications and even then it was still fine until the 3 July, anyway maybe they don't accept repeat applications and I will have to go in person regardless, no big deal really

incidently the stay permitted date I used before was the date my 90 was due on all previous applications and even then it was still fine until the 3 July, anyway maybe they don't accept repeat applications and I will have to go in person regardless, no big deal really

When I did mine a few days ago I got that dreaded come into the office pop up.

I then realised I had accidentally entered my passport details incorrectly.

Re-did it and submitted it, It was accepted and was approved in a few hours.

quick question, does anyone know what the tick box on the form "special one stop service" or words to that effect means

quick question, does anyone know what the tick box on the form "special one stop service" or words to that effect means

I tick it because my extension is issued at One Stop.

This is One Stop.

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/boi.html

Edited by Don Mega