Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Apparently not all immigration offices allow online 90 day reporting? Called Samut Sakhon office and they say no can do.

It is not a matter of not allowing online reporting. They will not process the online reporting application. You could do the application online but would never get the approval or disapproval of it.

Most of the ones not doing the approval online are offices they done't allow mail in reports and/or ask for a stack of paperwork to do them in person.

I just checked the status of application, and it only says :

Update Status

28/06/2016 Approved

but it does not state the next due date as they said it should: This receipt will also show the next due date of notification.

so I don't I don't know if it's valid or not

Edited by taiwanatoa

Update Status

28/06/2016 Approved

but it does not state the next due date as they said it should: This receipt will also show the next due date of notification.

You need to clink on next appointment to see and print the receipt.

Update Status

28/06/2016 Approved

When you get the status screen up, you need to click on the "magnifying glass" icon in the "view" column to display the detail.

post-257170-0-22524600-1467175193_thumb.

You can then print your application receipt and next appointment from the detail screen

I have had two successful reports online but the last application [April] was rejected, even though my circumstances have not changed and the application was identical to the previous successful ones. My local off is Chiang Mai but the rejection had Sub-division 3 on the header, whereas the previous approvals had Chiang Mai office. When I reported in person it was approved without question. The I/O had no idea why it was rejected.

On Monday [14 days before due date] I submitted for the current period and once again it has been rejected by Sub-division 3.

Would Ubonjoe [or anyone else who is in the know] be able to through any light on this?

As it's not due until the 18th I will try again by post.

I have had two successful reports online but the last application [April] was rejected, even though my circumstances have not changed and the application was identical to the previous successful ones. My local off is Chiang Mai but the rejection had Sub-division 3 on the header, whereas the previous approvals had Chiang Mai office. When I reported in person it was approved without question. The I/O had no idea why it was rejected.

On Monday [14 days before due date] I submitted for the current period and once again it has been rejected by Sub-division 3.

Would Ubonjoe [or anyone else who is in the know] be able to through any light on this?

The application is sent to the office based upon the district and province you select on the 2nd page you complete. Are you sure you selected those correctly.

The application is sent to the office based upon the district and province you select on the 2nd page you complete. Are you sure you selected those correctly.

Thanks Ubonjoe that was my understanding also.

I am 100% sure that my information was correct; making sure that all input was via the drop down menus where appropriate. On this occasion [as recommended in another post] I only filled in the mandatory [red asterisk] entries. Before I submitted I checked again that the correct information was being submitted. By nature I am meticulous about this sort of thing. Back in April I submitted for a second time when the first one was rejected, in case it was a simple error in allocation to the appropriate office. Rejected by sub-div 3 again.

I vaguely recall someone posting [on this or another thread] that Bangkok sub-division 3 is an investigation unit. I see no reason why my application should be directed there, unless they do this randomly. With all my ducks in a row [as confirmed when I went to the office to do the 90-day manually] why would they reject a correct submission instead of re-directing it to the correct office? Not just twice in April but now doing the same again.

All details inputted exactly as with previously approved submissions.

Not left the country since approved submissions.

Same passport - valid until 2021

Yes I can do by post or walk-in, however it would be of general interest I suggest to know why this has happened.

Edit to include header detail Sub-Division3 Tell : 0 2209 1100 ต่อ 1016 E-mail : [email protected]

Edited by Caspersfriend

Thanks Ubonjoe that was my understanding also.

I am 100% sure that my information was correct; making sure that all input was via the drop down menus where appropriate. On this occasion [as recommended in another post] I only filled in the mandatory [red asterisk] entries. Before I submitted I checked again that the correct information was being submitted. By nature I am meticulous about this sort of thing. Back in April I submitted for a second time when the first one was rejected, in case it was a simple error in allocation to the appropriate office. Rejected by sub-div 3 again.

I vaguely recall someone posting [on this or another thread] that Bangkok sub-division 3 is an investigation unit. I see no reason why my application should be directed there, unless they do this randomly. With all my ducks in a row [as confirmed when I went to the office to do the 90-day manually] why would they reject a correct submission instead of re-directing it to the correct office? Not just twice in April but now doing the same again.

All details inputted exactly as with previously approved submissions.

Not left the country since approved submissions.

Same passport - valid until 2021

Yes I can do by post or walk-in, however it would be of general interest I suggest to know why this has happened.

Edit to include header detail Sub-Division3 Tell : 0 2209 1100 ต่อ 1016 E-mail : [email protected]

If all the info you entered or selected was I correct I cannot understand why it was sent to the wrong office. Perhaps that is the default office it is sent to if something is wrong with the application.

Has been working for me for over a year.

tongue.png

loving it.

Last report was last month.

Happy to hear that, I would have said the same six months ago. When it comes to being one of the good guys ["Good guys in, bad guys out"] I make sure that I am squeaky-clean in all my dealings with Immigration; however the exception sometimes proves the rule. My previous posts were simply to make newbies [especially] aware that sometimes, doing what you understand as being correct does not always get the result you expect. Unless you are a 'bad guy' there is no need to panic.

I have no problem handling my changed circumstances as there are other options; which for us based in Chiang Mai should not require attending at the immigration office at an unreasonable hour.

Having worked in very stressful environments, I don't get easily phased by the ever-fluid requirements for maintaining my existence here.

The current administration have many priorities for change, and I doubt that the ease with which us [average] foreigners can remain here [irrespective of how much we contribute financially] will appear on that list in the foreseeable future.

Trying my first 90 report online. Already did one live and in person 75 days ago.

Page is jumpy, locks up, flickers reloads, reload, reloads etc (I tried Firefox, Chrome and that thing Edge) all flicker, lock up and reload. I finally got through all the input on page one, enter CAPTCHA hit submit - pop says go to local office. Checked all input - all correct - , enter CAPTCHA hit submit - pop says go to local office. Have never seen page two...sigh. At least immigration is only 5 sois away...sigh...are they using that invasive form in Jomtien yet? Is it still and in and out deal.

(I tried Firefox, Chrome and that thing Edge)

But you missed to try the necessary:

Internet Explorer (IE) still available under W10 or the "IE Tab 2" add-on for Firefox/Chrome.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Internet Explorer (IE) still available under W10 or the "IE Tab 2" add-on for Firefox/Chrome.

Thanks, the input was smooth and worked quite well except for the part where I still can't get passed page one...

post-130091-0-10395200-1467969418_thumb.

Try to wipe out cache and cookies from the browsers, then restart them and try again, it might help.

Edited by john89

Thanks, the input was smooth and worked quite well except for the part where I still can't get passed page one...

Maybe this checklist helps?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/904837-online-90-day-reporting-not-working-now/#entry10557139

• Like 1

Just for information.

Married couple from USA on Retirement Extensions for many years were successful in 90-Day online reporting throughout 2015. Husband got a new passport December 2015. Renewed Retirement Extensions at CW in January 2016 and then both traveled outside of Thailand and back in January 2016. Both did mail-in 90-day reports to CW in April. Next was due July 22. Both tried applying online on July 7, but could not until after midnight which was then July 8. Both then applied at the same time (by 1:00 AM July 8). Husband's approved same day and next is Oct 7. Wife's was not approved until July 12 and next is Oct 11.

I'm happy that even with a new passport I can still do online 90-day reports. Perhaps because of the trip out and back in January or perhaps because of the mail-in report in April. We also only filled in the required information this time (those with an asterisk) but not sure that makes any difference because we filled in everything throughout 2015.

Edited by mojaco

Why do immigration bother to have a website for 90 day reporting when it hardly ever works.

Tried to report today, within the window allowed and got the usual report to local office response.

Only once in the last year have I been able to use this reporting, so another 300kms trip to waste an afternoon.

• Like 1

Why do immigration bother to have a website for 90 day reporting when it hardly ever works.

Tried to report today, within the window allowed and got the usual report to local office response.

Only once in the last year have I been able to use this reporting, so another 300kms trip to waste an afternoon.

If as your username suggests, you live in Roi Et, I suggest you read this topic;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/928291-new-immigration-office-in-roi-et/

A quick note and thanks for the tip on using the Firefox add-on to emulate the old IE - I submitted my 90 report July 12th, at 4:14 in the afternoon, got an email from Immigration (I live in Jomtien) at 4:47 saying it was approved. Went to the website and printed out the approved receipt. Seriously - 33 minutes. I know I'm impressed.

Edited by DowntownAl

Is anybody able to still log in on the website?

I did my 90-day reporting online and got the same day an email it was approved.

Since then I have been trying to log in to print the report but it seems the whole website is down.

(first I thought it was because of the long holiday and weekend, but I have been trying for a week already now)

Is anybody able to still log in on the website?

I did my 90-day reporting online and got the same day an email it was approved.

Since then I have been trying to log in to print the report but it seems the whole website is down.

(first I thought it was because of the long holiday and weekend, but I have been trying for a week already now)

I tried it a couple of days ago and it was working but is down at this time.

What address are you using? You cannot go back to the last page you got when you did the application. Try this one later or early tomorrow. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm It will take you to the page where you can click check status of your application.

I can confirm that the domain extranet.immigration.go.th is not resolved by DNS, so the whole site must be down. I am surprised that nobody else has commented on the unusually long (or perhaps permanent!) outage. This is unfortunate, but hardly unexpected. The whole online reporting edifice was always remarkably fragile.

Since you will not be able to make a report in person, should that be necessary, without the receipt for your previous report, I recommend that you consider making a report in person now, before the expiration of the validity period (from 2 weeks before until 1 week after the date noted on that receipt). The site may come back, and you can retrieve your receipt - but if it doesn't, you will have a big problem with proving that you have previously complied with the reporting requirements.