Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

18 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Maybe, but, it would be nice to be told what....

It is a crying shame that Immigration still has not fully sorted out the site functionality. It is in everyones best interest that the system is fully operational, accessible through ALL the commonly used browsers. I have had 4 successful online attempts, 1 failed, no reason given, and my latest is at the "pending" stage. Once you are on board the online Immigration system it is a very simple process. A drop down box which details , specifically, why your application failed, would assist users like Karen Bravo.

• Like 1

I have just done my 90 day report online , I did not use any IE / Chrome add- ons , just straight from FireFox.

The two pages done without a glitch , and I received the " acknowledgement "

Just have to wait and see if I get the " approval "   Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stix9 said:

Is the Arrival Card # (TM6) required for the online form, the same number as on the Departure Card bar code ?? (as the arrival card is retained upon arrival clearance)

Both parts of the arrival card has the same number on it.

I've just received my approval through the online system. I'd used it successfully until moving to a new place. Even though I went and put in a TM28, online reporting wouldn't work for me the next time. I did the next report in person but don't know if that successfully got me back in the online system as I took a trip out of the country. This is the first one since returning and all is good online again. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Like 2

I have just been on the immi site on firefox and somehow I have over ridden this command .

The little info button to the left of " https " tells me Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 16.22.23.png

So I just carried on and completed the forms.

Edited by NE1
  • Thanks 1

When making reports in person, as I used to do, I would routinely receive a new notification date 90 days later than the date for which I was reporting, even when I made the report up to 2 weeks before the deadline.  For example, if my reporting date was 31 August, and I go to do my report today (17 August), my next reporting date would be 90 days following the 31st, not the 17th.

Whenever it works I now do reports online.  I have each time received only 90 days from the day I actually file the report until the next time I have to report.  This change seems to have been applied to reports in person too; I had to do one earlier this year, I went 2 weeks early and lost those 14 days, because my new receipt showed my next report to be due just 90 days from today.  Instead of a 90 day report it becomes a 76 day report.  I could try to stretch it out a bit by waiting until nearly the 7th day before (deadline for online reports), but would then risk finding the site offline or broken again and having to go visit the Bangkok immigration zoo in person.

This means that I have to make a report 5 times per year, instead of 4.  Does this correspond to the experience of others here, and if so, when did this change occur?  Is there any way around it?

@Roberta

When making reports in person, the IO makes a manual insertion into the database.

Some offices date your next report 90 days from the expiry of your last report, some date it from the date you make the report.

There is no consistency throughout the offices in this respect.

Postal applications are the same.

Online reports are slightly different because they are automated and the computer can only generate your next report date from the date your report is approved. That is standard for all.

I'm in exactly the same position as you, however for the 20 minutes or so it takes to make an online report, I'd rather do 4 in a year (5th would be a visit to renew your extension anyway) from the comfort of my home, rather than the 4 hour round trip to Immigration I'd have to endure.

7 minutes ago, roberta said:

When making reports in person, as I used to do, I would routinely receive a new notification date 90 days later than the date for which I was reporting, even when I made the report up to 2 weeks before the deadline.  For example, if my reporting date was 31 August, and I go to do my report today (17 August), my next reporting date would be 90 days following the 31st, not the 17th.

Whenever it works I now do reports online.  I have each time received only 90 days from the day I actually file the report until the next time I have to report.  This change seems to have been applied to reports in person too; I had to do one earlier this year, I went 2 weeks early and lost those 14 days, because my new receipt showed my next report to be due just 90 days from today.  Instead of a 90 day report it becomes a 76 day report.  I could try to stretch it out a bit by waiting until nearly the 7th day before (deadline for online reports), but would then risk finding the site offline or broken again and having to go visit the Bangkok immigration zoo in person.

This means that I have to make a report 5 times per year, instead of 4.  Does this correspond to the experience of others here, and if so, when did this change occur?  Is there any way around it?

I have been doing 90 day reports for almost 8 years and for every one of them the new 90 days started from the date I did the report. At one time I was even doing them a day or two late to try and keep my report in sync with the date my extension because of that.

Doing my reports my mail now so just send them early enough so they are accepted. Can't do online reports because of my old entry.

Last report stamp here. Report is in the mail now.

90 day report stamp.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/10/2016 at 4:27 PM, ubonjoe said:

Been discussed many times for over a year. Just ignore it and go on the site. The problem is with immigration's self certificate of their site.

I haven't tried with Firefox as I use Internet Explorer in Windows 10. (Yes, it is still there if you search for it.)

I had many problems until I went into "Settings" and reduced the security level to the lowest possible.

After that everything went fine. Just remember to readjust the security settings.

• Like 1

Fyi. I don't know if it has been posted before since its 96 pages now and I will not read them all :D But for my last 3 extensions on my non-o online reporting has never worked on the first 90-day after the extension. It has worked on all after that. Until the next extension ofc.

8 hours ago, zib said:

Fyi. I don't know if it has been posted before since its 96 pages now and I will not read them all :D But for my last 3 extensions on my non-o online reporting has never worked on the first 90-day after the extension. It has worked on all after that. Until the next extension ofc.

Not sure how you are getting 90 day extensions of a non-o visa entry. Reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country are not extensions.

I have successfully used the online 90 report in the past. Today I tried to log into the web page and received this message:

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Suggestions/options?????

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RLW said:

I have successfully used the online 90 report in the past. Today I tried to log into the web page and received this message:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Suggestions/options?????

Immigration's extra net appears to be down. I tried online reporting and other sites on it and got the same result. This happens when they have it down for maintenance. They often do it on weekends and at times are late getting it going again on Monday.

I suggest you try it again later today.

I use Macs and I normally use Chrome as a browser. For the last time (about 2 months ago) I was unable to report or to get past the page which said "Unable........."

Is there any update on this? I thought that the "reporter" could only use IExplorer on a Windows machine.

I believe that there exists I Ex for Mac--but somebody else I knew had no joy with that either.

All expert help welcomed!

Eddy 

4 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I use Macs and I normally use Chrome as a browser. For the last time (about 2 months ago) I was unable to report or to get past the page which said "Unable........."

Is there any update on this? I thought that the "reporter" could only use IExplorer on a Windows machine.

I believe that there exists I Ex for Mac--but somebody else I knew had no joy with that either.

All expert help welcomed!

Eddy 

Not sure what you were getting when you tried to access the site before. You can open the site with any browser but you will not be able to complete the application using IE or the equivalent of it.

If on a Mac you can use a user agent for Internet Explorer on Safari. See: http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

If on Windows there are extensions available for Chrome and Firefox that will emulates IE that work with online reporting.

On 8/22/2016 at 7:41 AM, ubonjoe said:

Immigration's extra net appears to be down. I tried online reporting and other sites on it and got the same result. This happens when they have it down for maintenance. They often do it on weekends and at times are late getting it going again on Monday.

I suggest you try it again later today.

On 8/22/2016 at 7:23 AM, RLW said:

Suggestions/options?????

I also got the same result yesterday when I tried to do a 90 day report. Today it worked just fine, right through to the PENDING page.

44 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Right now it is not working

I discovered it was down yesterday when checking the link for Bangkok immigration re-entry permit appointments.

Both are on immigration's extranet and it is still down now.