Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

• And down again...I have been trying about a week.  I did read all the dos and donts so I got an IE browser.  I fill in everything and use the pull down menus and click in date.  I have gotten as far as the submit and then get the message to report to a local immigration office.  I can't seem to get past that.  I did read on here that you could go to local offices so I went to the ONE STOP and right at the first desk at my first stop they told me to go out to the big headquarters past the old airport.  I will try again a few times for amusement.  :)  Then trudge off.  I did get the message last weekend the backend server was down.  This time it can't be found at all by IE.  Oh Well. 

In reply to "dontoearth"...

The site is not "down".  If it loads and you can fill in the fields on the first page it is obviously up and functioning normally.

The message you are seeing means simply that the system cannot match the data you have provided with any record in their database.  This could be for a number of reasons, including last entry too long ago, or an error in recording some of your data, particularly if there have been any recent changes.  The only way to fix the latter is to make a successful report in person.

The One-Stop office is not available to the majority of foreign people here.  But there are two other regional offices in Bangkok which accept reports in person.  One is at Big C, Ladphrao (formerly Imperial World), a short bus ride from MRT Ladphrao.  The other is at Major Hollywood, Suksawat - an old movie theater in Rat Burana - bus #20 from Wongwianyai.  Both of them will process your application in minutes - much faster than the main office at the Government complex, and are far more convenient to visit. 

20 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

is the site working all I get is           Failure of Web Server bridge:

I was working 2 hours ago but not now.

Their extranet is down. I tried another site on it and got the same message.

23 minutes ago, sirmud63 said:

is it possible to do my 90 day report online out side of the country ? i have just had to come home to ozz on very short notice because my father was dying . 

No need for you to do the report.

A 90 day report is not required unless you stay in the country more than 90 consecutive days. Your report will be due 90 days from the date you enter the country including that day in the count.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sirmud63 said:

is it possible to do my 90 day report online out side of the country ? i have just had to come home to ozz on very short notice because my father was dying . 

The 90 day report is only due if you stay in the country 90 consecutive days. The count stops the day you leave so you do not need to make a report. The day you re-enter is day 1 of the next 90 day report count.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They must be having server problems or something. Their extranet has been down a lot in the past month.

Exactly ... just another government department that cares little about service. Could be any country in the worrld. All bank's notify in advance of online service interuption and if unexpected they post up an apologly. At least a service note - Thai Immigration ... nothing

Edited by LivinginKata