Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

4 minutes ago, Captain Jack said:

Today, 12:30 until now, site is working for me. Application submitted first attempt, no problem, now "PENDING"

NB: address of website has changed. It's no longer an "http://" address like it was right up until the end of June 2016 when I used it last.  It's now https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

It has been a https address for over a year now. Perhaps you never noticed it.

Topic I posted on July 2nd of last year.

I did mine for the fifth time, 4 days ago.  The site was up and running, accepted, and gave me a TM number for Pending.  Checked every day, and still Pending.  Today it was up and running (9am) but just now, I am getting the message  "Failure of Web Server Bridge".....while using IE (always worked before).

Lucky I did it 14 days prior to the due date, so I can afford to wait another 10 days for a reply.  My previous 5 online reports worked great. 

crossing my fingers....anyone else have luck this week?

Edited by slipperylobster

I think an "Angel" working the Immigration website for the 90 day online reporting is working late today.

Although the website is down, I figured I would check my email for an approval notice.   Guess what?   The Angel of Online reporting has sent my Approval !   Just need to print it out...whenever they go back online.

Great weekend for me....I was bummed out on waiting 3 more days.

4 minutes ago, slipperylobster said:

I think an "Angel" working the Immigration website for the 90 day online reporting is working late today.

That angel would be at your local immigration office that does the approvals of online applications.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, buckwhelk said:

Site available again. Just submitted my 90 day report.

Must have been a hickup.

I again see it down currently.

It's 14:24h on Monday!

(overlapping with previous post).

Good that my life does not depend on such an instable stuff.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I've received an email informimg me that my report has been approved. Can't print the next appointment slip as the site is still down, but relieved to know that I don't have to make the 250Km round trip to report in person.

Edited by buckwhelk
typo

I know the online reporting doesn't work for everyone but from my perspective it has saved me (so far) driving 1750Km (7 reports), the cost of the diesel and more importantly my time (roughly 7 x 4.5 hours) . It doesn't get much better than that....Well done Thai Immigration

Edited by buckwhelk

3 hours ago, buckwhelk said:

I know the online reporting doesn't work for everyone but from my perspective it has saved me (so far) driving 1750Km (7 reports), the cost of the diesel and more importantly my time (roughly 7 x 4.5 hours) . It doesn't get much better than that....Well done Thai Immigration

Have you tried the mail method?  I used it a few times before the on-line system started and it was fine. I also used it about 9 months ago when the system would accept my request, and it was good then too.

6 hours ago, Bob9 said:

Have you tried the mail method?  I used it a few times before the on-line system started and it was fine. I also used it about 9 months ago when the system would accept my request, and it was good then too.

My immigration office doesn't accept 90 day reports by mail

Edited by buckwhelk

Since this site has been active I have managed to get 1 report accepted, I always copy exactly the accepted details but now cannot get past the first data page, the site in my opinion is totally useless and must be upgraded to be fit for purpose, I too cannot report by post, why are not all immigration offices playing by the same rules??? a complete crapshoot???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samtam said:

Pages open, but then cannot load information. "Unresponsive" according to Google Chrome Extranet.

Comes and goes. Will mail in again. FI.

I just completed the required fields (auto complete) using Chrome with IE Tab.

Was able to submit it and got the same message to contact my local office I always get due to my old entry.

Just now, samtam said:

Do you have a link? I tried Googling, but nothing for "letab addon" or Let tab Add on

IE crashes my computer, unfortunately

Actually, yes letab addon is what I was using....extranet.

It opens the page and I key in the info and in takes some items, say 3+3+3 of my passport number  in dribs and drabs, then my surname then my given name, then it gives up... 

44 minutes ago, samtam said:

Actually, yes letab addon is what I was using....extranet.

It opens the page and I key in the info and in takes some items, say 3+3+3 of my passport number  in dribs and drabs, then my surname then my given name, then it gives up... 

Got to https://www.ietab.net/

When you have IE tab installed you have click on the IE tab icon as soon as you click the link for online reporting. It then opens another address bar.

IE tab window.jpg

Today early morning I checked online website and it was down again for me!

I checked again at about 12pm was now working - so did my online report (14 days before) it went through ok - message read pending!

I then got an e-mail at 4:07pm today - Approved!

just checked status on site and printed out my next  appointment slip out.

WOW! great service! Thank you Thai Immigration  - GREAT SERVICE!!!!