Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Got to https://www.ietab.net/

When you have IE tab installed you have click on the IE tab icon as soon as you click the link for online reporting. It then opens another address bar.

IE tab window.jpg

Yes, thanks. Got all of that. Accepted and started keying in my details, but they did not go through. As I mentioned, I keyed in my pp number and it took the numbers in 3+3+3. Next box did not load immediately, but when it did, I keyed in my surname; it took a while to register; then then next box did not load, but I keyed in, and I keyed in my Given Name, OK. But the cursor was jumping around all the time and then I got the "unresponsive" msg from Google Chrome with extranet tab.... and the option to "wait" or "kill". Tried  both. Tried re-entering three or four times. All of this took about 40 minutes. Went to the office downstairs in my building manager's office. Photocopied the requisite pages, went to Mailboxes in Silom Complex and sent the whole caboodle by mail. I had success the first 3-4 times with online reporting, but last time it failed, and similarly today. I'm afraid, I just lose patience, and respond as aforementioned. Costs a few hundred baht (taxis, mail etc), and takes up 1-2 hours, but that's the price to pay for me, despite wishing for a better system. It's just too unreliable, as many have experienced, and clearly IMM are not that bothered about trying to fix the glitch.

Edited by samtam

32 minutes ago, samtam said:

Yes, thanks. Got all of that. Accepted and started keying in my details, but they did not go through. As I mentioned, I keyed in my pp number and it took the numbers in 3+3+3. Next box did not load immediately, but when it did, I keyed in my surname; it took a while to register; then then next box did not load, but I keyed in, and I keyed in my Given Name, OK. But the cursor was jumping around all the time and then I got the "unresponsive" msg from Google Chrome with extranet tab.... and the option to "wait" or "kill". Tried  both. Tried re-entering three or four times. All of this took about 40 minutes. Went to the office downstairs in my building manager's office. Photocopied the requisite pages, went to Mailboxes in Silom Complex and sent the whole caboodle by mail. I had success the first 3-4 times with online reporting, but last time it failed, and similarly today. I'm afraid, I just lose patience, and respond as aforementioned. Costs a few hundred baht (taxis, mail etc), and takes up 1-2 hours, but that's the price to pay for me, despite wishing for a better system. It's just too unreliable, as many have experienced, and clearly IMM are not that bothered about trying to fix the glitch.

As hereunder:

IMM PAGE.png

3 minutes ago, samtam said:

OMG, you are absolutely right! Having mailed it today, shall I complete online or will that just confuse the situation completely?

Best to wait for the mailed in application to go through. 

I suggest you save that address as a IE Tab bookmark. That way all you have to do is click the IE tab folder and the bookmark (you see mine on the tool bar I posted).

• Like 1

Hi there, 

Tried Opera, nothing, tried Firefox, nothing, tried Firefox with IE Tab 2.0, first page smooth as butter but second page will never come up, so I installed Chrome and IE Tab as above advised, 10 minutes, smooth got the receipt and waiting for acceptance by mail! Thank you very much ubonjoe!

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Best to wait for the mailed in application to go through. 

I suggest you save that address as a IE Tab bookmark. That way all you have to do is click the IE tab folder and the bookmark (you see mine on the tool bar I posted).

Thanks ubonjoe - have saved this link and will try it next time; I thought I had the correct link saved from my previous successful logins, but obviously not. As always, your help very much appreciated!

26 minutes ago, samtam said:

Thanks ubonjoe - have saved this link and will try it next time; I thought I had the correct link saved from my previous successful logins, but obviously not. As always, your help very much appreciated!

That link takes you past the acceptance of terms page and saves having to deal with it.

This takes you to the acceptance page: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

33 minutes ago, Redhawk said:

Hi there, 

Tried Opera, nothing, tried Firefox, nothing, tried Firefox with IE Tab 2.0, first page smooth as butter but second page will never come up, so I installed Chrome and IE Tab as above advised, 10 minutes, smooth got the receipt and waiting for acceptance by mail! Thank you very much ubonjoe!

Not sure why IE Tab is not working with Firefox.

You should get a email notice that  your application has been approved. If you don't get an email soon you will need go back online to check the status of the application. If approved you can print the receipt for it there.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wpcoe said:

When you have the printout of an approved report, do you remove the old 90-day report in the passport and replace it, or do you leave the old on there and and add the printout?

You can take out the old report slip and do what ever you want with. No need to clutter up passport with a bunch of worthless slips of paper.

On 9/6/2016 at 3:12 PM, ubonjoe said:

It has been a https address for over a year now. Perhaps you never noticed it.

Topic I posted on July 2nd of last year.

Well, unless someone updated my bookmarks for me in the intervening year then both addresses have been working until some time in the last 4 months.  I've used the old address (bookmarked in IE 11) for every report I've made in the last 18 months without any trouble.  I only mention it because I see a lot of people commenting that they can't get the site to load at all and this might help explain it.

36 minutes ago, Captain Jack said:

Well, unless someone updated my bookmarks for me in the intervening year then both addresses have been working until some time in the last 4 months.  I've used the old address (bookmarked in IE 11) for every report I've made in the last 18 months without any trouble.  I only mention it because I see a lot of people commenting that they can't get the site to load at all and this might help explain it.

Not sure how you are getting on the site using the old address. Just tried and got this.

old 90 day address fail.jpg

Used this address and it worked:  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

53 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure how you are getting on the site using the old address. Just tried and got this.

old 90 day address fail.jpg

Used this address and it worked:  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

" Until some time in the last 4 months" .

Sorry for the confusion.  Point being the old one's not working now but, in my experience, was until recently.

Maybe this info can help others who are reporting problems here.

Edited by Captain Jack

On 14.9.2016 at 1:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

Not sure why IE Tab is not working with Firefox.

You should get a email notice that  your application has been approved. If you don't get an email soon you will need go back online to check the status of the application. If approved you can print the receipt for it there.

Received the approval mail on 16th, applied on 14th, the applicant must go back to the immigration site where one will find now a button, print next appointment. Use Check Status and TRN.

To clarify, once you get a receipt with your TRN your application reads pending i.e. is under consideration, you will not get a mail your application is received, the approval mail states that your notification process is considered as positiv/accepted and ready to print.

The IM instruction manual  is a bit confusing.

Thanks again for the valuable input UbonJoe, appreciated!!

Went to immigration yesterday for my 90 day in person as I cannot get past page one and asked why, as I now have a new passport I have to leave the country and come back if I want to use the online system, local immigration cannot amend/update details on main computer, what a complete joke this system is.

• Like 1

Just now, Gibbs2 said:

Went to immigration yesterday for my 90 day in person as I cannot get past page one and asked why, as I now have a new passport I have to leave the country and come back if I want to use the online system, local immigration cannot amend/update details on main computer, what a complete joke this system is.

Nothing new there. It is the same if you your last entry to the country was before 2013.

The system accesses a database with basic info generated when a person enters the country. I suspect access to that data base is limited to IT people working for immigration and they may not even be able to do changes.

I cannot do online reporting because I have no record in that database since my last entry was long before 2013 plus I have gotten a new passport since then.

I am doing mail in reports that works good for me. My wife or I had been doing them in person until they moved the immigration office about 30 km further from the house last year.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Evilbaz said:

What's with not being able to add IE to Windows 10?

Or is this another Immi website inadequacy?

You don't need to add IE to Windows 10 it is already there.

Open  Edge and click on settings ( . . .  ) and then click Open with Internet Explorer.

IE select on Edge.jpg

13 minutes ago, tango974 said:

Immigration site has been hacked

not possible to do 90 days

Not sure what you mean by hacked.

The extranet seems to be down again. I assume you got this when you tried.

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Or are you writing about the security warning that comes up any time you try to go on the site that has been discussed dozens of times on this topic and others. It is because of immigration's self certification of the site. Just ignore it and go the site.

11 minutes ago, tango974 said:

when i say hacked ... it mean hacked

an arabic page show up when you press any option of the Immigration internet site

http://www.immigration.go.th/

I thought you were going directly to the online reporting site. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

I does appear the immigration website has been hijacked. The Bangkok immigration site seems to be OK. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I thought you were going directly to the online reporting site. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

I does appear the immigration website has been hijacked. The Bangkok immigration site seems to be OK. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

neither of these links are working for me. I cn get to the main page ,until i try to go to the 90 day then it just goes to an error page. I really dont want to go to immigration........

Anyone have a quick address, and details how to mail in? Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

neither of these links are working for me. I cn get to the main page ,until i try to go to the 90 day then it just goes to an error page. I really dont want to go to immigration........

Anyone have a quick address, and details how to mail in? Thanks.

The 90 day reporting site is not accessible at this time due to immigration's extranet being down as I wrote earlier.

You mail it to your local immigration office. Instructions for mail in reporting is here. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days

• Like 1

G'day all

My 90 report is due this coming Saturday.  I manage to log into the page directly using   https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online  but after I agree to the terms and then enter my personal details - passport no. etc on the next page it displays a dialogue box indicating I need to contact my local immigration office?  

I know that message also comes up if you try and report too early but does it also appear if you are too late with your report.  I usually report 2 weeks out but in this case still have 5-6 days.... OR is this just another symptom of the site having problems?

Edited by avander

4 minutes ago, avander said:

G'day all

My 90 report is due this coming Saturday.  I manage to log into the page directly using   https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online  but after I agree to the terms and then enter my personal details - passport no. etc on the next page it displays a dialogue box indicating I need to contact me local immigration office?  

I know that message also comes up if you try and report too early but does it also appear if you are too late with your report.  I usually report 2 weeks out but in this case still have 5-6 days.... OR is this just another symptom of the site having problems?

You only have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do the report online. So nothing wrong with the site.

Glad to see the extranet is back up again.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

You only have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do the report online. So nothing wrong with the site.

Glad to see the extranet is back up again.

Thanks Ubon, look like a visit for me this time so have a couple of quick questions:

1.  I assume I need to print and take my last Receipt of Notification with me so they can scan the barcode and do I need anything else (apart from my passport)?

2.  As the Notification day is next Sunday can I go on Friday (a quieter day) or do  I have to go on the Monday (usually very busy).

By the way,  the link ....fn90online only works if you use it directly.  If you come in via the main immigration site page you get that "Arabic" BACK LINK page that others have mentioned.