Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

4 minutes ago, avander said:

Thanks Ubon, look like a visit for me this time so have a couple of quick questions:

1.  I assume I need to print and take my last Receipt of Notification with me so they can scan the barcode and do I need anything else (apart from my passport)?

2.  As the Notification day is next Sunday can I go on Friday (a quieter day) or do  I have to go on the Monday (usually very busy).

By the way,  the link ....fn90online only works if you use it directly.  If you come in via the main immigration site page you get that "Arabic" BACK LINK page that others have mentioned.

1. What is needed depends upon you local immigration office. You will certainly need you previous report slip when you do it.

2. You can do your report in person up to 15 days before your report date or 7 days after including the report date in the count.

I am aware of the problem the immigration.go.th site but the bangkok.immigration.go.th is working OK (tried it).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. What is needed depends upon you local immigration office. You will certainly need you previous report slip when you do it.

2. You can do your report in person up to 15 days before your report date or 7 days after including the report date in the count.

I am aware of the problem the immigration.go.th site but the bangkok.immigration.go.th is working OK (tried it).

Thansk for the quick reply!  Appreciated.   :o)

I'm having issues with online 90 day reporting today, which is now the third time this year.

I cannot get passed the first step page, after entering my basic details & entering the captcha # clicking submit  it tells me to report to the local immigration office.
February of this year I renewed my passport which I took to immigration for the visa stamp to be transferred & for them to enter the new details in the system.

Since then I have been back to immigration to do my 90 days on two occasions & renewal of my retirement visa.

I have not been out of the country since March 2009 which is my last arrival date & has never changed.

My home address has been the same for the last six years, no other details have changed...

I cannot send by mail as when I renewed my passport this year I lost my arrival card, I have the card number from previous records but alas no card & no copy..

18 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I'm having issues with online 90 day reporting today, which is now the third time this year.

I cannot get passed the first step page, after entering my basic details & entering the captcha # clicking submit  it tells me to report to the local immigration office.
February of this year I renewed my passport which I took to immigration for the visa stamp to be transferred & for them to enter the new details in the system.

Since then I have been back to immigration to do my 90 days on two occasions & renewal of my retirement visa.

I have not been out of the country since March 2009 which is my last arrival date & has never changed.

My home address has been the same for the last six years, no other details have changed...

I cannot send by mail as when I renewed my passport this year I lost my arrival card, I have the card number from previous records but alas no card & no copy..

Sometime in 2013 Thailand started using a new database for Immigration records.

If you entered Thailand prior to 2013 it is not possible to do online reports, unless you leave via any border crossing and re-enter for your information to be recorded on the new system and thus then able to make online reports.

The older and newer systems are not compatible, so your information cannot be merely transferred over.

As for your mislaid TM6, if you notify your Immigration office, they can look your number up, then they attach a report slip to your passport with your departure card number, to avoid any delays if you ever exit.

22 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

You will not be able to do a online report until you leave and re-enter the country. Your entry prior to 2013 (approximately ) and now a new passport is the problems you have.

I cannot do online reporting for the same reasons as you have. I was advised by immigration to do a border hop to get a new entry if I wanted to do online reporting.

Your immigration office can give you a new TM6 arrival/card.

Thx for your replies, that seems to clear-up why I'm having issues... as for a comment I'm sure it's been said many times before by others who are in the same situation...

Guess I'm going to have to revert to personal visits every 90 days as I have no wish to do a border run just to update my info on the new system.

Beggars belief that border control & inland offices seem to run on different systems which are not compatible?

On my last 90 days check at the office I did say to the officer that I no longer had my TM6 arrival card as I had lost it, she just shrugged her shoulders, next time I may have to actually ask for a replacement card/slip.

On 17.9.2016 at 1:28 PM, Evilbaz said:

What's with not being able to add IE to Windows 10?

Or is this another Immi website inadequacy?

Windows 10 has IE included as desktop app. Just open the Windows menue, start to type "Int.." and in my case, Internet Explorer desktop add is displayed, click it and it opens.

I did my first online report on last Tuesday, checked the status today and it is already "approved". 

What I do NOT see is a date for the next 90d reporting, but this might be, because my current extension does expire before the 90d period is reached. 

2 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

I did my first online report on last Tuesday, checked the status today and it is already "approved". 

What I do NOT see is a date for the next 90d reporting, but this might be, because my current extension does expire before the 90d period is reached. 

@Swiss1960   I believe the 2 processes (90 day report and extension renewal) are completely separate.  I got very confused when I thought they were related last year and messed up my 90 day reports ending up having to pay an overstay.    

Safer to check online again to do the next 90d report 2 weeks before the next one is due.  Download the form Receipt of Notification which containing the next reporting date from the site.

12 minutes ago, avander said:

@Swiss1960   I believe the 2 processes (90 day report and extension renewal) are completely separate.  I got very confused when I thought they were related last year and messed up my 90 day reports ending up having to pay an overstay.    

Safer to check online again to do the next 90d report 2 weeks before the next one is due.  Download the form Receipt of Notification which containing the next reporting date from the site.

Uups... you just saved me a lot of potential problems... I only printed the approved 90d report, but NOT the "next appointment" Receipt of Notification page... now all is clear and yes, the date is in there and yes, it is beyond the end-date of the current extension of stay...

Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Page coming up but not accepting letter input, at least not the way it should to work.

I have used it successfully 3-4 times in the past.

Are you using the same browser as before. What you described is what happens if not using IE or a browser with an extension to emulate it.

Just tried it using Chrome with IE Tab and it worked good for me (including auto complete).

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you using the same browser as before. What you described is what happens if not using IE or a browser with an extension to emulate it.

Just tried it using Chrome with IE Tab and it worked good for me (including auto complete).

Using WORD10 to IE, exactly as I have used before to complete the action.

19 minutes ago, balsup said:

Sorry to perhaps repeat a questions (I did look) but after I extend my non-o visa does it automatically renew my 90 day report?

Thanks

Only the first extension of stay is considered a 90 day report. The 2nd and onward does not change the reporting date.

1 hour ago, Faz said:

It's becoming quite a common occurrence for the online to be down over the weekend periods.

Do you think Immigration were getting the Monday morning blues, walking into a pile of reports pending approval.

"Last one out turn off the lights, and that bloody server"

Quite possibly, but sometimes it's needs must. My actual report day is on the 9th of Oct, so I figured that the 30th of Sept would be my first day that I could apply on line. So if the 9th is my actual report, what is the last day I can report on line?

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Quite possibly, but sometimes it's needs must. My actual report day is on the 9th of Oct, so I figured that the 30th of Sept would be my first day that I could apply on line. So if the 9th is my actual report, what is the last day I can report on line?

The first date would have been 25/9 and the last is tomorrow 2/10.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

It's 14 - 7 days before the due date, so the first date you could have applied was Sunday 25th Sept.

Tomorrow, 2nd October is your last day, unfortunately.

For future reference, I find the easiest way to remember is to look up the actual day your next report is due (Tuesday for example),

then the first day you could apply online would be the Tuesday 2 weeks beforehand, the last day would be Tuesday the week before.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xkkpafi said:

Its worked pretty darn good for me, three times now and completely problem free. Well done สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง - and thanks!

And for me !  Severn 90 day reports made without a problem and all approved within 24 hours.