Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

11 hours ago, Faz said:

It's becoming quite a common occurrence for the online to be down over the weekend periods.

Do you think Immigration were getting the Monday morning blues, walking into a pile of reports pending approval.

"Last one out turn off the lights, and that bloody server"

It is the extranet that is down.  There are other sites on it. One of those is for hotels to report guests.

14 hours ago, desie180 said:

how do u do it online??  90 DAY

You could find info on how to do it by reading the first few pages of this topic.

This is the website you go to. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Ignore the security warning and then read and accept the terms and conditions. Then click on submit an application and complete the first page and then the next pages.

Note: At the moment I wrote this the site is down.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could find info on how to do it by reading the first few pages of this topic.

This is the website you go to. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Ignore the security warning and then read and accept the terms and conditions. Then click on submit an application and complete the first page and then the next pages.

Note: At the moment I wrote this the site is down.

Still down.

I think I'm right in saying that you can only do the 90 day report online no more than 2 weeks in advance. If you are unsuccessful, as some of us have been, trying to follow up with a 90 day report by mail-in requires that method to be sent 15 days before the due date.

In my last report due, I was unsuccessful doing reporting online, so I mailed it in. Received the receipt back 3 weeks later with the annotation in red and highlighted in yellow and with a major asterisk: " Next time, please send 15 days before the due date".

These two timings are counterintuitive. I suppose the answer is that you have to then traipse over the Chaengwattana, (in Bangkok) and spend half a day in the process. Whilst this time IMM accepted my mailed-in less than 15 days before the due date, (according to my tracking they received it 7 days prior to the due date), there is a chance they might be less accommodating if it recurs.

Not sure what "15 days before due date means" - viz receipt by them, or mailed by me.

3 minutes ago, samtam said:

Not sure what "15 days before due date means" - viz receipt by them, or mailed by me.

For Bangkok it is mailed 15 days before the report date. Other offices will accept them up to 7 day before the report date.

The office up here accepts them as long as they are received by the report date.

Chaeng Wattana is not your only choice for the reports in person. You can also do them at Imperial World Lad Prao or Major Hollywood Suksawat. 

I had the a similar situation with Khon Kaen.

Data entered successfully but after two days of waiting I cancelled the online report and sent it by postal mail.

It was returned without complaint.

Took quite long to return, but who cares.

As I have got a new passport I will next time likely fail at form entry already.

Will know next Monday.

All postal mail by EMS of course.

Return envelope with 40 Baht stamp(s), a bit more than necessary.

Edited by KhunBENQ

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

For Bangkok it is mailed 15 days before the report date. Other offices will accept them up to 7 day before the report date.

The office up here accepts them as long as they are received by the report date.

Chaeng Wattana is not your only choice for the reports in person. You can also do them at Imperial World Lad Prao or Major Hollywood Suksawat. 

Thanks for the clarification; unfortunately that timing would still not work to comply with their rules. If I tried the report online 14 days before the due date and failed, I would be in breach of their 15 day mailed-in requirement. I live in Sathorn, so either of the other two IMM centres you mention are equally tiresome to get to, but needs must. I'll try and risk reporting online next time, now that you (previously) advised me what I was doing wrong with my recent attempts.

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

I had the a similar situation with Khon Kaen.

Data entered successfully but after two days of waiting I cancelled the online report and sent it by postal mail.

It was returned without complaint.

Took quite long to return, but who cares.

As I have got a new passport I will next time likely fail at form entry already.

Will know next Monday.

All postal mail by EMS of course.

Return envelope with 40 Baht stamp(s), a bit more than necessary.

Strangely enough my stamped (THB9) and addressed envelope was discarded by IMM and they sent the receipt under cover of their THB3 envelope, which is why it took about 3 weeks.  Maybe that was my punishment for being "tardy".

On 10/3/2016 at 10:30 PM, fusion58 said:

I was finally able to log in at 10:00 pm and successfully submit report.

Logged in early am yesterday but as of now still in pending which is unusual, 4 successful in a row and normally approved same day.l  so about to post out the report.

I've tried it every time sine the process started & it has never worked for me...Haven't been out of the country in 9 years.....No big deal as I'm only 30 minutes from Muk & I always combine it with a shopping trip or lunch with friends.

For at least the last 3 years, maybe longer, I did not even need to give them the form. I just handed them my passport, they entered in my passport number, spit out a printed form & I was on my way..........NOT TODAY......"YOU FILL OUT FORM!!!!!"  said the surly B.@*#ch behind the counter. All the men that I used to deal with were gone. Two lady's tried to be friendly but the other one was anything but. I'm trying to fill out the form. I didn't have my glasses with me as I usually don't have to do paperwork, for a 90 day.  Anyway, I'm asking them to read me my departure card number and passport number (remember, I don't have my glasses) & the surly tom, whom I've never seen before,  grabs the still incomplete form from the counter top, taps on her keyboard and SHAZAM....a printed out form spits out of the printer....Just like I told her it would.

No idea what's going on there now, but this experience reminds me of what it used to be like in 2008 & 2009 when there was always a problem at Muk Immigration.

Hi can any one please let me know how long does it usually take for them to send the notification slip by post ?

I had sent the documents to them by post on 21st Sept and checked online on the  thailandpost.com website. They have indeed received my documents on 23rd Sept but today its already 7th Oct and I still haven't received the notification slip from them by post as yet.  Was just getting a bit worried now....  because the actual due date of the 90 days is tomorrow i.e. 8th Oct.   I even tried calling them by phone

but it is impossible to get thru to anyone... 

Any feedback or suggestion I would truly appreciate folks.. 

Thanks Navin.

19 hours ago, vogie said:

Failed this time to report on line, my report date is the 9th, which is a Sunday. Am I right in thinking that I have 7 days after that date to report?

You can do your report 7 days after the report date including that date in the count. You would need to do your report no later than the 14th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Navin said:

Hi can any one please let me know how long does it usually take for them to send the notification slip by post ?

I had sent the documents to them by post on 21st Sept and checked online on the  thailandpost.com website. They have indeed received my documents on 23rd Sept but today its already 7th Oct and I still haven't received the notification slip from them by post as yet.  Was just getting a bit worried now....  because the actual due date of the 90 days is tomorrow i.e. 8th Oct.   I even tried calling them by phone

Thanks Navin.

It appears you sent your report to early. The 23rd was over 15 days before your report date.

They may of not done your report immediacy when they got it. Some offices hold them until a day or 2 before the report date before doing them.

If you put standard postage on the return envelope it might take a couple of weeks to get it.

The immigration website states that you should wait for 30 days after your report date before checking with them.

Save the receipt for mailing your report and print out delivery notice on the post office website to show them if you don't the receipt back.

1 hour ago, Navin said:

Thanks Navin.

Which office?

Not all offices accept mail in reports.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears you sent your report to early. The 23rd was over 15 days before your report date.

They may of not done your report immediacy when they got it. Some offices hold them until a day or 2 before the report date before doing them.

If you put standard postage on the return envelope it might take a couple of weeks to get it.

The immigration website states that you should wait for 30 days after your report date before checking with them.

Save the receipt for mailing your report and print out delivery notice on the post office website to show them if you don't the receipt back.

Thank you very much for your feedback... yes I do have the original postal receipt with me and I have also taken the print out of the

delivery notice from thai postal website.. just in case I do not hear from them within 30 days... but just curious.. does this process actually work ?  I mean have people actually been receiving the acknowledgment (notification slip) by mail from them ?    BTW.. I had sent it to the main office in chaengwattana Imm Div 1 that is...  

1 hour ago, Navin said:

Thank you very much for your feedback... yes I do have the original postal receipt with me and I have also taken the print out of the

delivery notice from thai postal website.. just in case I do not hear from them within 30 days... but just curious.. does this process actually work ?  I mean have people actually been receiving the acknowledgment (notification slip) by mail from them ?    BTW.. I had sent it to the main office in chaengwattana Imm Div 1 that is...  

Mine took three weeks to be returned (from IMM Chaengwattana). I have never had a mail-in not returned.

Been trying to 90-day report on-line the past few days, usually just drive out there and do it in person and make a "day" of it.   The data just wouldn't input on the screen though, the site tab and location bar in the browser (Firefox) flickering. 

Remembered the Internet Explorer issue today, tried that browser and went straight through, printed "pending" bar code receipt, no problems.  When all else fails, try reading the directions!  Duh!  :laugh:

Edited by 55Jay
  • Like 1