Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Failed to do my 90 day report on line last week, so today went down to Jomptien today to report. Got there at 1310hrs, went up to the desk for our queue ticket, went into the main part and our number was already on display. Reported and straight out.

My wife has suggested she would like to live near her sister, her sister lives about 20 miles north of Tak in a little village called Sam Ngao. We did ask immigration about the situation and she said we would have to report in person on moving there to the immigration office within 24hrs. The nearest office seems to be in Mae Sot (60 or 70ish miles) and the next is Chiang Mai (100ish miles or so) could we use either, I know Mae Sot is nearer, but might be more difficult to get to. Does anyone have any experiences of these offices?

54 minutes ago, vogie said:

The nearest office seems to be in Mae Sot (60 or 70ish miles) and the next is Chiang Mai (100ish miles or so) could we use either, I know Mae Sot is nearer, but might be more difficult to get to. Does anyone have any experiences of these offices?

Mae Sot is is the designated office for Tak. You cannot use another office.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Sorry, forgot to enquire about whether one can do on line reporting at Mae Sot?

I don't recall Mae Sot being reported as not processing them.

I think there might be one office now that don't accept them.

33 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Get error code:

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

That happens frequently. Go back a 2 or 3 pages and you will  find it mentioned several times,

• Like 1

I did my first 90 day report Monday since getting my extension based on retirement. It went surprisingly well
I received an email later the same day that I was approved. I used Chrome with the IE Tab extension installed. Thanks to everyone that posted information in this thread that helped me. Especially Ubonjoe.

1 minute ago, Coota said:

I submitted mine on saturday the 22nd.  Checked on its progress yesterday and Immi site down, still down as of 11.00am Tuesday. Looks like a long drive coming up this week.

Today is the first day immigration has worked since you submitted your application. Just be patient for awhile. You local office may approve it within the coming days.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Monday was a national holiday and the end of a long weekend. So Monday was kind of not surprising to be a fail.

But it's now 4 pm Tuesday, and someone ought to have been feeding their squirrels by now.

PS0006.jpg

More likely to have been a hamster that needed feeding... to run the wheel to power the site....?

(glad to have it back up now - I was running out of time to submit) 

3 minutes ago, dutchweller said:

I fill in all the details and cannot get past the first page :(

every time after I fill in the CAPTCHA password and submit i get the attached pop up message...

Same message I get every time I try it because I have an old entry (before 2013) and a new passport. Do have either of those?

If not then double check you entered all the info (only enter info in the required fields) correctly. Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality?

Are you within the 15 to 7 days before the report window?

12 minutes ago, dutchweller said:

I fill in all the details and cannot get past the first page :(

every time after I fill in the CAPTCHA password and submit i get the attached pop up message...

Thats basically what you get when the information provided is not correct, or for some reason they want you to come in (new address etc). I recall having one digit wrong in the arrival flight number and I would get that message, changed that and it worked. Same message i get now because i have a new passport.

Edited by Peterw42

4 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Thats basically what you get when the information provided is not correct, or for some reason they want you to come in (new address etc). I recall having one digit wrong in the arrival flight number and I would get that message, changed that and it worked. Same message i get now because i have a new passport.

The flight number can be left blank since it is not a required field designated by the red * .

Just now, ubonjoe said:

The flight number can be left blank since it is not a required field designated by the red * .

Ok, that makes sense. But as I found out if you do put info, and its wrong. Its qf23 from aust and qf24 going, I had a 50/50 chance, lol

7 minutes ago, dutchweller said:

I assume the TM6 Arrival number is the same as the one on your departure card that you keep?

As how would you know what the Arrival portion of the TM6 is if it is removed when your stamped in?

Same number. Did you enter enter it like this AB12345 .

Drop down menu for nationality? Dates entered day, month, year?

It could be there is an error in the database from you last entry.