Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Not sure about mine , as my capture office has changed from Nakhon Pathom to Ratchaburi , their change of address not mine. So I presume my online report will go through Ratchaburi .

Edited by NE1

41 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Noted, thank you.

Odd that online criteria should be at odds with other 90 day reporting.

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/90-day-reporting-immigration.php

Online reporting has different requirements than doing them in person. The 7 days before is to allow time for the report to approved prior to the report date. It is the same for mail in reports.

For reports in person it is up to 15 days before to 7 days day after the report date.

I did not even open that link to a commercial website that is not official and is known to have many errors on it.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Online reporting has different requirements than doing them in person. The 7 days before is to allow time for the report to approved prior to the report date. It is the same for mail in reports.

For reports in person it is up to 15 days before to 7 days day after the report date.

I did not even open that link to a commercial website that is not official and is known to have many errors on it.

How about the British Chambers of Commerce website.

http://www.bccthai.com/BCCT/asp/news.asp?SponsorID=0&NewsID=57

Or the National Research Council of Thailand:-

http://foreignresearcher.nrct.go.th/index.php?lang=th&mod=home&op=stay_90_days

Edited by Jip99

6 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

How about the British Chambers of Commerce website.

http://www.bccthai.com/BCCT/asp/news.asp?SponsorID=0&NewsID=57

Or the National Research Council of Thailand:-

http://foreignresearcher.nrct.go.th/index.php?lang=th&mod=home&op=stay_90_days

The first site you posted a link to is owned and run by a law firm.

The two you posted are not commercial but are wrong.

The official immigration website has the correct info. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.

On 1 October 2016 at 9:11 PM, elviajero said:

The first date would have been 25/9 and the last is tomorrow 2/10.

I am not replying to your post EJ, the site will not let me do a new post.

I am moving house next week, as it happens a mile up the road, so in the same town. How soon do I have to inform immigration of change of address. My actual report date is the 9 of January 2017. Thanks.

Hello guys,

this is my first time reporting 90 days in Thailand. The website seems to run smooth with Internet Explorer and Windows 10.

Once I confirm my personal information (not a chance to enter my address yet) I get the pop-up "For further information regarding 90 day report, please contact the Immigration Branch office in your residence area".

My guess is that the first report has to be done in person, and I can do it online / via letter after there is an entry about me in the database. Is that correct?

12 hours ago, cerox said:

Hello guys,

this is my first time reporting 90 days in Thailand. The website seems to run smooth with Internet Explorer and Windows 10.

Once I confirm my personal information (not a chance to enter my address yet) I get the pop-up "For further information regarding 90 day report, please contact the Immigration Branch office in your residence area".

My guess is that the first report has to be done in person, and I can do it online / via letter after there is an entry about me in the database. Is that correct?

The reason for getting that message would not be for it being your first report. If you were able to complete the application it might be disapproved at the local immigration office where you live.

Go back and check that every thing is correct. Just fill in the required fields marked with a red *.

Be sure you used the pull down menu for your nationality.

I just attempted doing my 90 day report online for the first time. I followed the instructions given to me by Kap Cheung Immigration the last time I was there

.-used Microsoft Explorer as instructed

-www.immigration.go.th

- clicked "Enter"

-selected orange tab near lower left corner of screen

-I would have clicked on "Accept" as instructed, but it is a dead button. With no other alternative, I clicked on "Decline" which ended my session.

Is there a trick I need to know ?

Edited by allane

1 minute ago, allane said:

I just attempted doing my 90 day report online for the first time. I followed the instructions given to me by Kap Cheung Immigration the last time I was there.

-www.immigration.go.th

- clicked "Enter"

-selected orange tab near lower left corner of screen

-I would have clicked on "Accept" as instructed, but it is a dead button. With no other alternative, I clicked on "Decline" which ended my session.

Is there a trick I need to know ?

You have to scroll down to the bottom of the terms and conditions and tick the box beside.

*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them

Or you could use this link that bypasses that page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

My next question:

I have now completed all fields, and clicked "Submit". I now have a completely blank white screen in front of me. Can I conclude that Immigration has received it, and will give me an acknowledgement in due course ? Or, do I need to keep the window open until some sort of acknowledgement appears on the screen ?

4 minutes ago, allane said:

My next question:

I have now completed all fields, and clicked "Submit". I now have a completely blank white screen in front of me. Can I conclude that Immigration has received it, and will give me an acknowledgement in due course ? Or, do I need to keep the window open until some sort of acknowledgement appears on the screen ?

There are a total of 4 pages before you finish the report application.

A blank page can mean you have a pop up blocker keeping a popup message from showing.

What browser are you using?

4 minutes ago, allane said:

-using Microsoft Explorer.

After I have entered the Captcha number, and clicked "Submit" at the bottom of the page, what is supposed to happen next ?

You go to page two of the application. If you look at the top of the page you will see that you are on step one of 4.

Double check all of you entries on the page. Just complete the required fields marked by a red *.

Be sure you are using the pull down menu for your nationality.

Getting a blank page could mean a message to contact your local immigration office is being blocked that you need to click on to go back to the first page. That message means your record cannot be found which can an error on the page.

Many thanks, Joe. Apparently, it didn't like me typing the word "Canadian". Your comment about "pulldown menu" alerted me that I must have been omitting a step. That enabled me to proceed to page 2, and to the end. Now, it is wait and see.

Processed - "Approved".

But no matter what browser I use it wont let me print off the report form - just goes to a blank page

Any clues?
(what an antiquated set-up).

LOS - Hub of antiquated IT.

Edited by Evilbaz

3 minutes ago, allane said:

Sent my first online 90 day notification to Kap Cheung Immigration about 26 hrs. ago. When can I expect a reply from them ?

It is hard to predict how long it will take. Some offices do it within hours and others it takes days.

You may not get an email from them. Best to go back online and check the status of your application by entering the reference number for it or you passport number.

It appears to still be down now even during business hours. If it is not back up in the next few days this will be the third (3rd) time I have been unable to lodge online due the the site being down and thus another drive out to Chaeng Wattanana will be required.

You are right.  They are slow to get around to rebooting the silly thing this morning!

We have 7 days to do these reports (actually 5, since it hardly ever works on weekends), so I start trying on the first valid day, and keep trying each day until it's too late.  Only then do I go in person.  I prefer to go to the Imperial World or Major Hollywood office, because the queue is much shorter.  Usually I am in and out in 5 or 10 minutes, especially at MH, where almost nobody goes. But Big C, Lad Phrao is not too bad if you go around lunchtime, and then I go and eat lunch at the very good food court in the basement, so it's not totally a waste of time.

@roberta

I never knew that you could report at these places in Bangkok. I thought that the one and only location is Chaeng Wattana?

From a Google search it appears that Major Hollywood is at Ramkhamhaeng for example. 

Is it possible to go to these place instead of Chaeng Wattana for the 90 day reporting? I never knew.

Can you do a full visa extension at these offices also?

20 minutes ago, Crip said:

@roberta

I never knew that you could report at these places in Bangkok. I thought that the one and only location is Chaeng Wattana?

From a Google search it appears that Major Hollywood is at Ramkhamhaeng for example. 

Is it possible to go to these place instead of Chaeng Wattana for the 90 day reporting? I never knew.

Can you do a full visa extension at these offices also?

From Bangkok immigration website. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php

"From 2nd January, 2014, all foreigners residing in Bangkok will be able to provide their 90 days notification of residence at 2 additional offices, which are Immigration Service Center for 3 national Legalized Labors, Major Hollywood Suksawat and Imperial World Ladprao."

Only 90 day reports can be done at those offices.

My report was filed on Nov 07 and approved on Nov 09, but I cannot download the PDF copy of the receipt.

Usual procedure; check status of report is approved, click under "view", see the approval details, click button "The Next Appointment (PRINT)" , but now at this point I get only an error message.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any known work-around?

I don't care too much about the piece of paper, but I have to go for a new extension soon, and I am sure they will require it.

Also I don't know for sure what will be the date for my next report.  Is it 90 days from the date of application or from the date of approval?  What if it falls on a weekend or holiday?