Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So I tried the system today using Internet Explorer. I had to make the 90 day reports for my two kids.

First kid, went fine, system functioned as it should, provided me a printed receipt etc.

Second kid, no matter what I do, ends up giving me the "report to immigration office" error message.

So perhaps only one per computer is allowed? Has anyone been able to register more than 1 person at a time from their computer?

Did you get a verification number or the actual 90 day report receipt that should take a few days to get after you submit the report?

I don't think there is any limit on how many reports you can do with one computer.

I suspect there was some small error in their records that does not match what you entered is the reason for the message to contact your local immigration office.

Thanks for the comment Ubonjoe. I got the form with a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) that says the application for the first child is "Pending". So it looks fine and in process.

The second child is the form that won't go through, and simply provides a popup box in English saying "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." The webpage behind it is completely blank when this popup box comes up, and there is nothing you can do but hit "Okay" at which point it returns to the first page submission it came from.

The only issue I can think of is that my son's 90 day report is due on 11 April, whereas my daughter's is due on 15 April, hence there's more than a week before the one that went through, but less than a week for the one that didn't. Any ideas?

The second child is the form that won't go through, and simply provides a popup box in English saying "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." The webpage behind it is completely blank when this popup box comes up, and there is nothing you can do but hit "Okay" at which point it returns to the first page submission it came from.

The only issue I can think of is that my son's 90 day report is due on 11 April, whereas my daughter's is due on 15 April, hence there's more than a week before the one that went through, but less than a week for the one that didn't. Any ideas?

As you suspected, the first child is in the acceptable submission window, while the second child is not:

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before the due date of notification

(From the terms and conditions you had to agree to before using the online 90 day report.)

skatewash, on 06 Apr 2015 - 13:31, said:
JCauto, on 06 Apr 2015 - 12:55, said:

As you suspected, the first child is in the acceptable submission window, while the second child is not:

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before the due date of notification

(From the terms and conditions you had to agree to before using the online 90 day report.)

I think it will only accept one application from an IP address at a time.

How else is it going to identify your application other than identifying your IP address.

If you have a friend with a PC try and make the second application on his PC.

It will at least rule out my theory if it still won't work.

You could ring 1111 to enquire about your problem.

I think it is. His daughters report isn't due until the 15th which means he has until the 8th to apply.

Edited by elviajero

How else is it going to identify your application other than identifying your IP address.

It's possible, but I doubt they'd do what you suggest. There are many couples and families that report at the same time so it wouldn't make sense for the developer to restrict the number of applications made from the same IP address.

Edited by elviajero

This is welcome news. Was there any information if you will be able to change your address without the landlord/owner/wife submitting a TM 30 and you a TM 28 physically to your Immigration Dept?

Those two things will have to be done in person at an immigration office. They will never get to the point where you could do that online.

Wrong! You can do it online, but first you have to change the language to Thai on the immigration website - then look for the appropriate link in the LH column. If left in English, most of the links disapear!

This is welcome news. Was there any information if you will be able to change your address without the landlord/owner/wife submitting a TM 30 and you a TM 28 physically to your Immigration Dept?

Those two things will have to be done in person at an immigration office. They will never get to the point where you could do that online.

Wrong! You can do it online, but first you have to change the language to Thai on the immigration website - then look for the appropriate link in the LH column. If left in English, most of the links disapear!

Only registered hotels, apartments buildings and etc can do a TM30 form online. It is not for individuals. See: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=alienstay

And there is no possibility period for the TM28.

elviajero, on 06 Apr 2015 - 14:05, said:
Faz, on 06 Apr 2015 - 13:50, said:

It's possible, but I doubt they'd do what you suggest. There are many couples and families that report at the same time so it wouldn't make sense for the developer to restrict the number of applications made from the same IP address.

Aaaaah but it is a Thai developer, that obvious from the spelling errors............do you think he thought about couples and families?

How else will there system recognise your application and where to respond to other than your IP address.

How would multiple applications from one PC be segregated for approval.

Names, addresses and details will be checked manually.

On the application I arrived by 'Airplane', on the pending notice I arrived by 'Airplan'

Aaaaah but it is a Thai developer, that obvious from the spelling errors............do you think he thought about couples and families?

How else will there system recognise your application and where to respond to other than your IP address.

On the application I arrived by 'Airplane', on the pending notice I arrived by 'Airplan'

There is no reason that I can see for the system to recognize your application after it is done.

To get the receipt and/or to check the status of it you have go back to the website to check the status of it by entering your verification number or passport number and other info.

• Like 1

How is it going to identify your application? I would expect the combination of passport number and nationality to be unique. Both of those items are required information prior to submission of your application.

• Like 1

I don't think the developers nationality is important. Either they considered multiple reports from the same IP or they didn't.

It would make far more sense if the system used the persons passport number or DOB as the identifier because that's how the immigration system knows us.

I'm not saying you're wrong about the IP address I just don't think any developer would have done it that way.

I'm not saying you're wrong about the IP address I just don't think any developer would have done it that way.

It also wouldn't make sense in that nearly all IPs within Thailand are dynamic. That is the IP you have today may not be the same tomorrow. And of course there are VPNs and other means to establish a different IP.

ubonjoe, on 06 Apr 2015 - 14:58, said:
Faz, on 06 Apr 2015 - 14:36, said:
elviajero, on 06 Apr 2015 - 14:05, said:elviajero, on 06 Apr 2015 - 14:05, said:
Faz, on 06 Apr 2015 - 13:50, said:Faz, on 06 Apr 2015 - 13:50, said:

There is no reason that I can see for the system to recognize your application after it is done.

To get the receipt and/or to check the status of it you have go back to the website to check the status of it by entering your verification number or passport number and other info.

I know you haven't been able to get to that point yet Joe.

To check the status your only asked to enter the verification code they give you, nothing else.

Tywais, on 06 Apr 2015 - 15:35, said:
elviajero, on 06 Apr 2015 - 15:28, said:

It also wouldn't make sense in that nearly all IPs within Thailand are dynamic. That is the IP you have today may not be the same tomorrow. And of course there are VPNs and other means to establish a different IP.

What about 'cookies'

Thinking about it the system must cross check at least some of your details, otherwise everyone would get a 'pending' while it was manually checked.

The fact some get the 'contact your Immigration' message suggests the info you supply isn't matching up to what they have recorded on their database.

It could be just as simple as a typo error by the person who originally entered your details on their database, hence a confliction and the report to Immigration message. Bound to be teething problems at first. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones so far......still 'pending' though.

They had to retype my details into the system when I got my Tabian Ban because of a typo error I spotted.

Then I spotted another typo error............jeez, 3 books to get it right.

I know you haven't been able to get to that point yet Joe.

To check the status your only asked to enter the verification code they give you, nothing else.

After you accept the conditions it takes you to a page where you choose to "Check the status of your application".

When you click that it takes you to a page where you can enter your reference number or passport number (also DOB and nationality when choose passport number).

Tywais, on 06 Apr 2015 - 15:35, said:
elviajero, on 06 Apr 2015 - 15:28, said:

What about 'cookies'

I started to include cookies in my post but decided not to as there a lot of weaknesses there also. Clearing cookies, using a 2nd or 3rd browse (once they have the others supported), 2nd & 3rd computers, tablets, etc. Not a viable method.

Thinking about it the system must cross check at least some of your details, otherwise everyone would get a 'pending' while it was manually checked.

The fact some get the 'contact your Immigration' message suggests the info you supply isn't matching up to what they have recorded on their database.

It could be just as simple as a typo error by the person who originally entered your details on their database, hence a confliction and the report to Immigration message. Bound to be teething problems at first. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones so far......still 'pending' though.

Everybody will be getting a pending while it is being approved by the local office. There will always be a person involved crosschecking the info.

I think I know why I get the check with the local office thing. I think it is because the nationality I can select does not match my info on the database.

I thought it strange that the nationality drop down only listed, under United States, the minor outlying territories but further down found American so that was what I used and it went through

What have you been putting on the TM47 form on the nationality line?

American is not a nationality. I think immigration should at least add USA so it can be selected.

What I am able to put on the paper TM47 has nothing to do with the online form

You don't have the option to input what you want, you must use the drop down, and the drop down does not have United States, only American, which I am sure really frosts all those from Canada and South and Central America

You don't have the option to input what you want, you must use the drop down, and the drop down does not have United States, only American, which I am sure really frosts all those from Canada and South and Central America

The reason I asked was because if you put United States or USA on the TM47 form it would not match what you select when applying for online reporting when you have no choice but American.

It appears that they do a search for your records based upon passport number, nationality and date of birth.

The reason I asked was because if you put United States or USA on the TM47 form it would not match what you select when applying for online reporting when you have no choice but American.

It appears that they do a search for your records based upon passport number, nationality and date of birth.

I just looked at my computer printed TM47 receipt and this is what it has which I assume it is what is in their computers as it is a computer generated receipt. Not sure how they match that up with only American in the online version. smile.png

post-566-0-65149200-1428373161_thumb.jpg

help ! ....... do I check this box on page 2 ....

Select Service
เลือกการบริการ
:
Special One Stop Services
(Special Service , Special laws)
Information-icon.png

There is only one box so it's a select or nothing .... but if I don't select maybe I cannot get to the next page .. ?

I just looked at my computer printed TM47 receipt and this is what it has which I assume it is what is in their computers as it is a computer generated receipt. Not sure how they match that up with only American in the online version. smile.png

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

One of the posts above said American was checked and accepted on the on line form for people from the USA. Is that correct and is American the correct box to check for Americans? My TM47 says USA.

Don't select that box. You can still move onto the next page.

Thanks Faz.

Already went to next step 3. But there is nothing shown in the information ...

no name , no TM number nothing ... just small dasshes.

Then I click ' acknowledge and accept ' and it just goes back to that page ...

I'm wondering if it has ' timed out ' and should I start again and do it faster ... ?

lostoday, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:42, said:
Tywais, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:20, said:
ubonjoe, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:15, said:
Langsuan Man, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:05, said:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

One of the posts above said American was checked and accepted on the on line form for people from the USA. Is that correct and is American the correct box to check for Americans? My TM47 says USA.

That's correct, check 'American' if your from the USA.

The point Joe is making is that Immigration have got it wrong.

A citizen of the US is also a US national.

The Thais are using the term 'American' which I would say is your ethnicity, not your nationality.