Locations For Book Launch Tour

stevehaigh

Hi all,

I am the author of two books, “Retiring in Thailand” and “How to buy land and build a house in Thailand”. Both books will be released by Paiboon Publishing (publishers of Thai for Beginners, etc.) in the middle of this month, in most English language bookshops in Thailand and in the US and UK.

I am planning to do a book tour starting the week of October 16th. I currently do not have a location for Chiang Rai, Khon Kean or Hua Hin.

If you own a western pub or some other venue with a significant ex-pat population and are interested in hosting a book signing evening, please PM for details.

Thanks, Steve

Hi all,

I am the author of two books, “Retiring in Thailand” and “How to buy land and build a house in Thailand”. Both books will be released by Paiboon Publishing (publishers of Thai for Beginners, etc.) in the middle of this month, in most English language bookshops in Thailand and in the US and UK.

I am planning to do a book tour starting the week of October 16th. I currently do not have a location for Chiang Rai, Khon Kean or Hua Hin.

If you own a western pub or some other venue with a significant ex-pat population and are interested in hosting a book signing evening, please PM for details.

Thanks, Steve

How do you fill a book with these subjects?

There`s only one way to build a Thai house. First you get the materials delivered.

Then you build!! Simple.

post-22300-1157076302_thumb.jpg

untitled_1_.BMP

Hi all,

Thanks, Steve

I'm sure those operating the appropriate and the not so appropriate venues will PM you but at what price are your books?