thai tattoos

nikmar

Im interested in the Thai style buddhist tattoos that can be done at some temples.

Does anyone know specifically where I can enquire about this. Ive asked people but have not got a knowledgeable answer.

thanks in advance

Im interested in the Thai style buddhist tattoos that can be done at some temples.

Does anyone know specifically where I can enquire about this. Ive asked people but have not got a knowledgeable answer.

thanks in advance

I'm presuming what you are after is Sak Yant. You need to find a master tattoist and may or may not be at a temple. They will have previously trained under another master. Usually they will choose the tattoo for you and the first tattoo they did is the start of a relationship that is like becoming a member of their family. Be careful who you choose as not all that do this style are masters. If you do not know about this subject it is worth reading up on. These tattoos are for protection or strength usually. A good master I know is Au at Army Freedom tattoos at Karon Beach Phuket. You can find him on Facebook. He is also a great tattoo artist with tattoo machine I know he trained under a master here in Thailand and does great work

There are a lot of infections generated from the tattos coming from The Masters at temples......but since they offer protection and are magical maybe you dont have to worry....about the heps A B.....or staph.....

I would get the work done in a clean shop with an autoclave.