90 day reporting now available at all 7-Eleven outlets in Thailand

Here we go again, if this will work it would be a good thing. Don't understand all this negativity. First all bad posts about immigration offices to crowded, then about on line reporting and now it's wrong of immigration to try to use 7/11, maybe the best place for you guys are your country of origin and sit at the local pub.

But, but, but....

Is the online reporting even functioning yet?

Managed to complete on line 90 day report April 1st. Quite straight forward and simple except that the site crashed at least 10+ times, often requiring a complete start over again. But shear persistence got me there in the end. Whether confirmation is ever received I wait to see but I've printed the final page of the application which has a transaction ref no.

NO photos required, NO photocopies of anything required.

Required:-

Full name, D.O.B., Nationality, Passport no., Address, Phone no., email address, TM6 no., Arrival date, Flight no., Type of visa (non imm), Visa/extension expiry date.

Here we go again, if this will work it would be a good thing. Don't understand all this negativity. First all bad posts about immigration offices to crowded, then about on line reporting and now it's wrong of immigration to try to use 7/11, maybe the best place for you guys are your country of origin and sit at the local pub.

If you believe the OP then you've probably been in a pub all day.

I always thought Thai Visa was to find out information ,not to spread lies etc.

Someone that doesn't get it. For those who haven't got the message yet, see below. Emphasized so it is not missed. wink.png

April Fools' Day - Wiki

And the amazing thing for me is that this thread is still running at well past noon on 2nd April! Will it keep going until 1st April 2016, I wonder?

• Like 1

Sounds like a joke for 1st April.

Nah not a joke, I went in today.

They said they could not process any more as they have ran out of free beer and stamps and wont be open till after Easter as all 7/11 stores are closed till Tuesday for Christ sake.

before seeing new topics go to threads as in themed topics select 1 and tab for start new can be seen.

Hi Doggie,

Thanks for your help but I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Do you mean after I've logged in, I go to themed topics? I cannot see that anywhere. I've been trying to post since last night. Getting a bit frustrated. after login and before

k after login do not look at new topics,on left side of page themed topic as in say teaching, bangkok,hua hin etc scroll to subject u want to post on,select and there will be start new topic tab.

• 3 months later...

As a pal said they did this promotion on April Fools Day..Its way over a 7/11 workers level to deal with something important like this .They just wanna do their job and zap items with a bar code reader or top off your cell phone Welcome door chime on entering air con auto doors at 7/11... singing ..Da da dah ...da da dah..da da da ..da da da

da dah!

I am a cynic. I admit it. However, I am going to defend 7-11 here. Their employees are not moonlighting rocket scientists, but the staff selection and training is excellent. There is a clear gulf between the service you receive in a 7-11 and what you receive in competing convenience stores. The welcome as you enter may be as sincere as an American airline's "it has been a pleasure having you fly with us today ...", but it is evidence of a business that understands the importance of customer service.

• Like 1