BMW

kevvy

3 series common as muck ,but have seen an I8 around and that was awsome

Thats why I was a little confused at the thread... it looked like a normal 3 series, thus I wondered what was so special to warrant its own topic.

An i8 would have been very 'thread worthy'

You are of course correct about the car being a normal 320d and it wouldn’t normally warrant its own topic.

The thing is, I got that car for my wife recently and the OP likes to harass me from time to time. The nasty stuff gets deleted so he now has to be more subtle and creative with his digs.
Sorry if any of you were inconvenienced but this was just a bad attempt at a troll post.
We have a member with a Lamborghini but no mention of him.
Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 2

3 series common as muck ,but have seen an I8 around and that was awsome

Thats why I was a little confused at the thread... it looked like a normal 3 series, thus I wondered what was so special to warrant its own topic.

An i8 would have been very 'thread worthy'

You are of course correct about the car being a normal 320d and it wouldn’t normally warrant its own topic.

The thing is, I got that car for my wife recently and the OP likes to harass me from time to time. The nasty stuff gets deleted so he now has to be more subtle and creative with his digs.
Sorry if any of you were inconvenienced but this was just a bad attempt at a troll post.
We have a member with a Lamborghini but no mention of him.

Well in that case... Its a lovely car.

........the Op could be jealous.

• Like 2

Loads of Beemers and Benz about, nothing special and definitely not worth starting a thread for! Most of the 3M+ baht price is tax as imported, a great buy if you are a fan of paying tax. The Volvo V40 Cross Country at 1.9M would have been my choice if I wanted 'something different', great 5cyl turbo engine and officially the safest car in the world, with the 1.1m baht left over a Mazda 3 2.0SP could be parked next to it, both are as good as a 3 series.

But, like has been mentioned, quite a few Lamorghini pass through CR as the count of monte christo often invites his pals up from the big mango, now they are cars worth getting excited about!

i lost my intrest in sports cars when the ''viper'' i had on order/with deposit was not delivered. not even sure why i ordered it as it was its first year in production and in hindsight it was a playtoy for a man who should have been on the golf course instead of playing teenager. probably lucky i never got delivery.

thank goodness i came to my senses before i killed myself or someone else

• 2 weeks later...

guys, despite my immense IQ, worldwide experience, and fantastic self-earned wealth, i've never understood why my fellow gender persons get hot about re-fabricated bits of metal...is your testosterone pointing in a different direction, or is a declning testosterone count pointing the contributors towards a surrogate of some sort....

if u want to get snobbity about transport, there are two ways to go - a pied, for the few enlightened ones... bentley continental (with allowance made for aston martin) for mere mortals...

• Like 1

guys, despite my immense IQ, worldwide experience, and fantastic self-earned wealth, i've never understood why my fellow gender persons get hot about re-fabricated bits of metal...is your testosterone pointing in a different direction, or is a declning testosterone count pointing the contributors towards a surrogate of some sort....

if u want to get snobbity about transport, there are two ways to go - a pied, for the few enlightened ones... bentley continental (with allowance made for aston martin) for mere mortals...

Once you have good past the manhood extension phase, it is all about comfort. The small city cruisers are great for small A-B trips, but taking a Bimmer with independent suspension on a road trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai is just pure driving pleasure.

That the Bimmer weigh close to 2 tons does add some protection in case of an accident.

• Like 1

Hi EOW, well I was just having a bit of fun, but I really (honestly) don't know much about cars, my grooms fill them with the right kind of fuel, and I just point them in the right direction and put my foot down.

And nothing wrong with Deutsch technology, far from it, though I would say for longer trips I prefer jets (no I'm not boasting, I don't own a Lear); I came up from Bkk to CR last week on Nok Air, about an hour, 700 baht I think, new plane, and actually great service for that price point (please don't tell everybody though bcs I don't want to compete for seats).

• Like 1