Norwegian kills friend then shoots himself in the face during darts game

Is it any wonder that many Thais think foreigners are a degenarate lot of nuts? Thailand sure gets the quality tourist.

Look also at the foreigner who threatened to throw his kid off a balcony....the drunken louts who spend their days in the bars and nights on the streets.....the bare chested brigade who parade around like peacocks here because they are nothing in their own countries? Endless stories here on a daily basis of drunken, fighting, insulting foreigners .

Unfortunately we are usually all lumped together with these idiots.[/quote

speak for yourself mate.

ehhh. .. what you mean by "we" white man :-)

Too many foreigners die in Thailand for reasons that are not natural. Seems to be getting worse in the past year.

You gotta be kidding to write such nonsense. I live here 13 years and never hear that a foreigner killed a foreigner with a gun in Isaan.

Of course is shooting somebody with a gun not natural. And you're really blaming Thailand now? It's getting worse here, you're right.

Well Thailand is getting more westenernised, and they do tend to copy most things.The OK and all that. A 1911 .45 would do a better job,not a 9 mm pea shooter.

You need to check your ballistics and then your mouth. Pea shooter????? .45 VS 9 MM

I'm not sure I believe this. Who on earth walks around with a 9mill in their pockets? I'm talking about visitors, not locals.. The he got so incensed he shot his mate in the stomach a few times and then in the back of the head? Then being the gunman that he is.. he turns the gun on himself and misses? Methinks this will turn out like the Samui shooting at Bar Solo. There wikll be others involved I reckon. If I'm wrong the <deleted>!???

But to his credit, he did a much better job than the -guess they were tattooed Aussies- who accidentally almost killed a German tourist in Samui, when trying to shoot another guy.

I would never ever tell anybody that I'm hiding a Walther 9 mm Para under my pillow, for god's sake.

And the Tattoo shop shooter could walk out on bail. Holy Jesus and Maria of Nazareth on a buffalo.

Get your bizarre news stories straight. The tattooed Aussies that were trying to shoot

some guy and hit a bystander did that in Patong, Phuket. Did not even have to use google on

that one.......

Guys a bully. You've got the time it takes for the board to revolve before you give us your verdict. Keep out of the black and in the red, nothing in this game when both of you are dead. Come and have a look at what you could have won.

what was it the 3 piece suite or the caravan?

I'm not sure I believe this. Who on earth walks around with a 9mill in their pockets? I'm talking about visitors, not locals.. The he got so incensed he shot his mate in the stomach a few times and then in the back of the head? Then being the gunman that he is.. he turns the gun on himself and misses? Methinks this will turn out like the Samui shooting at Bar Solo. There wikll be others involved I reckon. If I'm wrong the <deleted>!???

Back in 2007 I met some farang dude packing a pistol. Left Thailand for a few months and when I got back, I saw in the news that he had shot and killed some guy in an argument in a bar. He only got sentenced to a few years in jail. Never heard anything about him after that. I know that farangs can obtain permission to own and transport firearms, but I don't think they issue concealed carry permits. So my guess is that most guys 'packing' are doing so legally.

Isn't it normal for older falangs to be packing heat when they go out for dinner here?

From the Thai side of things, it wasn't that long ago that someone senior "accidentally" killed his wife while cleaning his gun at the dinner table.

Having said that, I do believe there's a large number of mentally and emotionally unstable people here that shouldn't be allowed near alcohol, let alone guns.

That applies equally to both Thai's and foreigners.

Have not heard about that story in a while, one of my all time favorites. Made all

the more funny by the fact that his excuse about " accidentally" shooting his wife

actually worked ,and he got away scot free with the murder. Says a lot about the

Thai justice system.

Regarding his botched suicide, that is a classic error. Due to the angle of the hand

in relationship to the head, you more or less end up shooting off part of your forehead.

So whatever troubles you had before, now you have to deal with a bit of brain damage

as well. If you really want to kill yourself, just put the barrel in your mouth.....

That doesn't always work. A friend of mine put a .22 in his mouth and pulled the trigger after a fight with his wife. The bullet lodged into his jawbone. Ouch!

uaJbR6F.jpg

According to Thairath (03/04/15), who interviewed the restaurant manager who witnessed the shooting, Lars and Stine were close friends. Stine had lent Lars 2,000,000 Baht which had yet to be paid back.
On the evening of the shooting, the two men had been eating and drinking at the restaurant and were playing darts for money. Lars had won a few games amounting to only a few hundred Baht but then started to continuously ask Stine to pay him his winnings, despite the fact he actually owed Stine a far greater sum.
A loud argument ensued which eventually led to Stine furiously storming out the bar to his motorcycle which was parked outside and retrieving a gun stored under the seat.
He walked back into the restaurant and shot Lars 3 times before walking out, sitting down outside the restaurant and shooting himself once in the head.

Edited by katana
  • Like 1

his first dart hit a treble twenty, second dart done the same,the third hit the wire and went up in the air and embedded itself right in the sisters head, as she collapsed on the floor sombody shouted out, one nun dead and eighty...

He was bad at maths also ?

2 treble 20's is 120 ........................................

Yeah, he meant to say one hit 'double top' which is somewhat ironic given the circumstances.

Cha-am I always thought of as a quiet place and didn't realise this sort of thing could happen there.

Might as well stay in Pattaya.

• Like 1

Note to self - "Don't play darts with Norwegians" !

Years ago in QLD I had a 10 acre block and my next door neighbor for 11 years was a Norwegian. I know how "wild" they can get when you add booze.

Too many foreigners die in Thailand for reasons that are not natural. Seems to be getting worse in the past year.

You gotta be kidding to write such nonsense. I live here 13 years and never hear that a foreigner killed a foreigner with a gun in Isaan.

Of course is shooting somebody with a gun not natural. And you're really blaming Thailand now? It's getting worse here, you're right.

Well Thailand is getting more westenernised, and they do tend to copy most things.The OK and all that. A 1911 .45 would do a better job,not a 9 mm pea shooter.

You need to check your ballistics and then your mouth. Pea shooter????? .45 VS 9 MM

Well there we have it,i have been waiting,not taken long has it?..... 9 mm pea shooter he he. As they say a 9 mil will bounce off a wet great-coat :)

And in future before you start telling people to check their mouth,be sure you can back up that statement :)

By the way,Fancy a game of darts??

• Like 1

Well there we have it,i have been waiting,not taken long has it?..... 9 mm pea shooter he he. As they say a 9 mil will bounce off a wet great-coat :)

And in future before you start telling people to check their mouth,be sure you can back up that statement :)

By the way,Fancy a game of darts??

his first dart hit a treble twenty, second dart done the same,the third hit the wire and went up in the air and embedded itself right in the sisters head, as she collapsed on the floor sombody shouted out, one nun dead and eighty...

I was more surprised at their being a convent in Liverpool..

It's more believable cos the nun was in the pub

• Like 1

Isn't it normal for older falangs to be packing heat when they go out for dinner here?

From the Thai side of things, it wasn't that long ago that someone senior "accidentally" killed his wife while cleaning his gun at the dinner table.

Having said that, I do believe there's a large number of mentally and emotionally unstable people here that shouldn't be allowed near alcohol, let alone guns.

That applies equally to both Thai's and foreigners.

Have not heard about that story in a while, one of my all time favorites. Made all

the more funny by the fact that his excuse about " accidentally" shooting his wife

actually worked ,and he got away scot free with the murder. Says a lot about the

Thai justice system.

Regarding his botched suicide, that is a classic error. Due to the angle of the hand

in relationship to the head, you more or less end up shooting off part of your forehead.

So whatever troubles you had before, now you have to deal with a bit of brain damage

as well. If you really want to kill yourself, just put the barrel in your mouth.....

That doesn't always work. A friend of mine put a .22 in his mouth and pulled the trigger after a fight with his wife. The bullet lodged into his jawbone. Ouch!

Back in the early 80's I knew a guy who took a 12 gauge to his face after killing his wife.

All he did was to loose half his jaw bone and a bit of chin

No doubt like this one he only wanted to show he was nuts

Good luck in prison here

You'll get a different total if you think carefully while reading. Of course I do admit, it is harder. But if you want the correct result (and therefore understand the joke)...