Fly Fishing

GT210768

I did a lot of fly fishing back in California. Unfortunately all of my gear is still there. I hear Pilot 111 is a good venue to toss a fly but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Kaeng Krajan and Srinakarin reservoirs may be good places to start if you're after wild fish. Have you got your gear with you?

Hi Arnold.

Yeah really only interested in wild fishing. I went Kaeng Krajan a couple of yrs ago was impressed.

My gear is down in Singapore ill be bringing it up in the near future so would like to plan a weekend trip later this year. I'll have a couple of setups.

Cheers

Gareth

• 4 weeks later...

I did a lot of fly fishing back in California. Unfortunately all of my gear is still there. I hear Pilot 111 is a good venue to toss a fly but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Kaeng Krajan and Srinakarin reservoirs may be good places to start if you're after wild fish. Have you got your gear with you?

Hi Arnold,

I being a fly fanatic,hve been to pilot 111, A bit tame for a real fly fisherman. Its a bit like ( Thai look at me kind of place ) if you are not dressed in the gear you do not count. They do have very good fish,but spoil it by feeding the fish to turn them on. So result is anyone can catch.

The resturaunt is very good and well priced,as the day ticket at 500bt

If anyone knows of a wild venu worth the drive please tell.

tight lines

Hi Arnold.

Yeah really only interested in wild fishing. I went Kaeng Krajan a couple of yrs ago was impressed.

My gear is down in Singapore ill be bringing it up in the near future so would like to plan a weekend trip later this year. I'll have a couple of setups.

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

If you find any wild fishing please let me know,I am a Sewin ( seatrout ) fanatic Fished the Towy for years,and only like wild fish.Pilot 111 to tame

Tight lines John

• Like 1

Hi Arnold.

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

If you find any wild fishing please let me know,I am a Sewin ( seatrout ) fanatic Fished the Towy for years,and only like wild fish.Pilot 111 to tame

Tight lines John

Hi John.

I will be planning a trip later in the year. But it will take some planning as I plan to walk and camp overnight. May need to hire a 4x4 aswell.

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Tight lines John

Hi John.

I will be planning a trip later in the year. But it will take some planning as I plan to walk and camp overnight. May need to hire a 4x4 aswell.

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Tight lines John

Hi Gareth

please let me know if you want company,as I would be very interested. sounds interesting. I have done a bit of jungel trecking and fishing in Malaysia