New project Layan Beach

AJBangkok

Does anyone know what the new project is on Layan Soi 2 that runs from the corner of 4018 road to just behind the beach. They have shored up the creek banks and the project runs all the way around the east side of the creek. The fenced off vacant land on the other side of Layan soi 2 is owned by the shangrliar hotel.

post-105221-0-19435700-1428196124_thumb.

Edited by AJBangkok

The market has to collapse sooner than later. The over supply is ridiculous yet they keep building.

You won't have long to wait

I have been hearing that for 15 years now.
Landed houses are always safe but it's the over supply of condos. Sansiri have 100's unsold and are offering discounts but nobody wants to buy or invest in a ghost town.

Just go for a ride up to the Karon Hill development. Very nice condos but it's completely empty and looking a little unkept. Finished well over a year ago.

The market has to collapse sooner than later. The over supply is ridiculous yet they keep building.

You won't have long to wait

I have been hearing that for 15 years now.

Some MAJOR differences now

Please enlighten us on what they are......

If you don't know then you have not been paying attention. Does the number between 43 and 45 ring a bell?

So you're saying that the market is going to collapse because the government has invoked article 44?

If you don't know then you have not been paying attention. Does the number between 43 and 45 ring a bell?

Oh, what rubbish!

You do know that it is mainly Thais that buy these boxes in the sky, right?

I've been through four coups here and the prices of land and property was not affected.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 2

So you're saying that the market is going to collapse because the government has invoked article 44?

Not just the real estate market and not just because of that.

Edited by phuketandsee

Not just the real estate market and not just because of that.

You make a claim here, and when asked to explain you give all kind of cryptic messages. Please just explain what you mean or don't make those claims.

• Like 1

As you should all know, great caution is required now. And we will see who is wrong

Yet more mysterious, non-specific clap-trap.

Try to be specific (if you can).

Which two words do you think tourists understand more?

Martial Law.

Article 44.

Those of us that have been here awhile know that what happens in Bangkok rarely affects anything down here. It hasn't in the past and I see no difference with Article 44.

As I said before......another Chicken Little.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1