Should Georgie Porgie Be Banned From ThaiVisa?

sickbuffalo

yes or no - turn the tables!  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kind of sounds like your old signature. :o

I guess that I am perfectly willing to continue this nonsense when the new, improved Bear-Pit opens on Sunday, but I don't want Mr. Secret Identity to bait me into joining him in never-never land meanwhile, so I will not continue to interact with this fellow today (###### ain't in the mood).

However, I will be glad to trounce him (again) on Sunday -when it is legal! :D

anyone that would seek to ban anyone from this forum on the basis of personal/political differences should be banned themselves. The forum concept is with regard to an exchange of ideas, comments on current issues and etc. To allow one to become so incensed as to suggest banishing an adversary indicates that they have no place in this sort of arrangement.

Georgie is an American and displays the usual bias toward Israel. I am an American as well and strongly disagree with Israeli policies although I am not enamoured with Arab culture and Islam. I have spent a lot of time in the Gulf area and have all the information I need in that regard.

I'm sure that others would maybe want to ban me from this forum but for other reasons. Georgie...you got my support and sick buffalo get out of here on the buffalo that you rode in on...

I've obviously been away far too long again - but this sounds interesting. What's the gossip here?

With no knowledge of the poll reasoning, I'm sure as h*ll not going to vote - but Tutsi is spot on. I'd be dumbfounded if someone was to get banned for having a point of view. It's not a reason to boot someone!

Hope everyone on the forum is well and enjoying themselves...

SVB

I go with tutsi on this one, everyone is surely allowed their own opinion (yes! even on "teh intarweb!") as long as it does not cross any clearly defined lines (racism/outright abuse).

Just because one see's a post from someone that could potentially "make baby jesus cry" and demand a ban is well.....sad.

Sure it's fine to ask for a threadlocking, but for one to vent their opinion and then get a thread devoted to banning them is a waste of my bandwidth, tbh.

$0.02 well spent

./P

Georgie boy, I love that this has happened to you finally, but in the same breath, I wouldnt like to see you banned :D

Sick buffallo thank you for your suport digger, but we need Georgie here - who else do I have to play with :o

I like all of the posts saying that we are the same person - it sounds like another day in the life and times of thaivisa - is it butteffly?, whoever you are, I can stcik up for myself, but appreciate your own views.

Anyway Georgie, I hope this poll has no affect (i think it hasnt) on you being ousted, but by the way, you have 8 people so far who want you kicked off and I only have 4 - mmmmmm interesting!

Kepp Georgie with us, was the call! :D

...by the way, you have 8 people so far who want you kicked off and I only have 4.

The way I see it, is most people figured, if I could forgive you, they probably should.

As far as people voting against me goes, I'm not looking to win any popularity contests, and what "they" think has no affect what-so-ever on whether I get booted off anyway, so F 'em( especially since "they" were probably "Sick Buffalo" and freinds working overtime!) :o

...by the way, you have 8 people so far who want you kicked off and I only have 4.

The way I see it, is most people figured, if I could forgive you, they probably should.

As far as people voting against me goes, I'm not looking to win any popularity contests, and what "they" think has no affect what-so-ever on whether I get booted off anyway, so F 'em( especially since "they" were probably "Sick Buffalo" and freinds working overtime!) :o

Another conspiracy theory mate?

I think you might find that the mods could give you the exact info regarding who voted against you, then you might have a little proof this time, instead of believing your own press within your 4 man possy, maybe just maybe, you might see that you are not a majority when it comes to what people think - it is now 9 as I voted against you :D

To blindly assume, is nothing but stupidity!

As one who usually gives another the benefit of the doubt...oh well, it looks like PUD back to his usual sh1t.

Your new nick is appropriate, Gent/Andy :D

Are you for real ?

You have been back on here for a total of about 2 hours, and you are back to the same old crap. I wonder how long admin are going to put up with it this time?

Go read what people have been writing about you for weeks, and then try to swagger back on here like you are other than someone who other people feel sorry for.

That is why I suggested that you be allowed to return. That is why other people voted you back on.

Everyone knows who Sick Buffalo is.

Everyone knows who the gentleman is.

A lonely guy with no real life, who spends hours on the Internet trying to pretend to be something that he is not, and has to try to bring other people down to his level, so he won't feel so bad about his own short-comings.

Hey, get yourself under control: Forget the fake nicks. You are not clever enough to pull it off.

Try posting pleasant topics and forget about fighting with me.

In real life you are stronger than me. You could kick the sh1t out of me, but not here. Never. I am no Einstein, but I am way more intelligent than you will ever be.

Take comfort in what you are good at, and stop the stupid bickering. :o

To blindly assume, is nothing but stupidity!

As one who usually gives another the benefit of the doubt...oh well, it looks like PUD back to his usual sh1t.

Your new nick is appropriate, Gent/Andy :D

Are you for real ?

You have been back on here for a total of about 2 hours, and you are back to the same old crap. I wonder how long admin are going to put up with it this time?

Go read what people have been writing about you for weeks, and then try to swagger back on here like you are other than someone who other people feel sorry for.

That is why I suggested that you be allowed to return. That is why other people voted you back on.

Everyone knows who Sick Buffalo is.

Everyone knows who the gentleman is.

A lonely guy with no real life, who spends hours on the Internet trying to pretend to be something that he is not, and has to try to bring other people down to his level, so he won't feel so bad about his own short-comings.

Hey, get yourself under control: Forget the fake nicks. You are not clever enough to pull it off.

Try posting pleasant topics and forget about fighting with me.

In real life you are stronger than me. You could kick the sh1t out of me, but not here. Never. I am way more intelligent than you will ever be.

Take comfort in what you are good at, and stop the stupid bickering. :o

Must be the poll I guess :D

You have had a week of slagging me and I post something tongue in cheek and Im the bad guy - I see there has been another vote against you :D , thats what must be making you cranky - I say if it gets over 50%, kick you off - that is what happens in a democratic poll isnt it?!

Georgie boy, I love that this has happened to you finally, but in the same breath, I wouldnt like to see you banned :D

Sick buffallo thank you for your suport digger, but we need Georgie here - who else do I have to play with :o

I like all of the posts saying that we are the same person - it sounds like another day in the life and times of thaivisa - is it butteffly?, whoever you are, I can stcik up for myself, but appreciate your own views.

Anyway Georgie, I hope this poll has no affect (i think it hasnt) on you being ousted, but by the way, you have 8 people so far who want you kicked off and I only have 4 - mmmmmm interesting!

Kepp Georgie with us, was the call! :D

It'll be five if you start slagging Yanks again buddy! :D