American arrested, 2 injured, in multi-vehicle road crash in Pattaya

webfact

The article said she fled for fear of a mob or arrest. I was told she fled the mob to report to police.

It was also mentioned in the paper a second mob tried to get at her. They would have torn her to shreds if the police hadn't been there we all agree.

The second mob was completely justified after the chaos she caused which could well have led to deaths.

If she only 'feared' a mob or arrest after the first collision then that isn't enough to justify driving off and doing what she did or we could all use that excuse.

She was in the wrong and shouldn't be driving if she's got mental issues and unsure of what side of the road to ride on.

• Like 1

Like some of the blind moles defending her on this forum, she was wrong - wrong - wrong. Forget about Thai mob mentality, she started it. thumbsup.gif

Of course she was in the wrong, there's just a few people defending her driving away from the first incident.

It's all in hindsight, if she had stayed would she have got a beating?

Obviously she fled and went on a mad mission and avoided a possible beating.

The article said she fled for fear of a mob or arrest. I was told she fled the mob to report to police.

It was also mentioned in the paper a second mob tried to get at her. They would have torn her to shreds if the police hadn't been there we all agree.

No we dont agree , hardly anyone does , from what i saw in the film the second lot off accidents no one was assaulting her .she would not even open her doors to the police(who you say she was fleeing to get too} they had to smash her windows to get her out ,obviously something not quite right with her.

The second mob was completely justified after the chaos she caused which could well have led to deaths.

If she only 'feared' a mob or arrest after the first collision then that isn't enough to justify driving off and doing what she did or we could all use that excuse.

She was in the wrong and shouldn't be driving if she's got mental issues and unsure of what side of the road to ride on.

"The second mob was justified" blink.pngblink.png

There are some farangs here that have gone native I see.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by jamesjohnsonthird

One needs a lot of grey matter to understand the justifications people are putting forward to make this driver innocent.

Have a good look at the video on post #115 and try justifying again.

THAT sure is a THE way to escape a mob.

cheesy.gif

Really, from which book did these excuses come from?

Maybe it is the lack of the grey matter that helps to understand...smile.pngsmile.png