BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluweyze

90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

I thought I would give 90 day reporting online to see if it worked. I had to use Internet Explorer but apart from their drop down menu only having 'Ching Ma'i and no 'Chiang Mai' it was a smooth and easy process. I printed off the acknowledgment for proof in the future but if this is the new process it is fine by me although I am sure I will read those who say paying 1,000 Baht a year is safer and easier and I have no qualms with that except it doesn't work when you live out of town. Yes, the postal system works fine but it needs photocopying and a trip to the post office- this just needed a form to be completed..unless I have done something wrong.

What's the chance of posting of photo of the printed acknowledgement - would be interesting to see that. Cover up any personal info, of course.

What's the chance of posting of photo of the printed acknowledgement - would be interesting to see that. Cover up any personal info, of course

OK I have tried to attach a scan of the acknowledgment.

So when you look at your transaction online, does it give a "pending" status or a "completed/confirmed" status? Several members have reported success in reaching the "pending" status but I haven't seen anyone report a "completed" or "confirmed" status.

Thanks, Bluweyze, for posting the scan. It'll be so nice for both expats and Immigration staff when it becomes (hopefully) routine to do the online reporting.

I don't see a next reporting date on the receipt....or am i just going blind?

Pretty sure it's because the application is still in "pending" status. The scanned doc is simply acknowledgement that the report was submitted....not accepted.

I guess because it is in pending status. Next reporting date will show when/if confirmation is received?

One Attachment showing personal info removed.

Always a good idea to send NO personal info online.

If individual posters wish a copy, the PM function is the safer format.

I don't see any image here but gratz if it worked for you have to w8 90 days for mine as mine being done in a few days so to late to do online.

There are reports coming in on the main Visa topic that shows them getting through and receiving an acknowledgement but no reports yet of the final receipt. The acknowledgement is only informing you that the system has accepted the online form but not that approval of the 90 day is completed, that is the next step where it has to be checked periodically by the applicant. Ideally, an e-mail informing the applicant that it has been finalized would be a nice step rather than re-checking.

luckily i don't have to try till next month

Me too. Nothing like sending some point men out first, to see where the trip wires are layed.

When you say CM or No CM is there a drop down Menu for every province?

Every province, every amphur every tambol