90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

Submitted my report this morning just after six, and it was approved around five thirty this afternoon. Saved me a trip to the post office.

Sophon

God to hear

Maybe doing the report early might stop the system being bogged down

Or

Maybe they have fixed the system?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Submitted my report this morning just after six, and it was approved around five thirty this afternoon. Saved me a trip to the post office.

Thanks for the update. I assume that meant you got as far as able to print the receipt for the next 90 day?

Also, what was your last entry date stamped in your passport. The reason I ask is due to the below response to ubonjoe in this topic. This may be why some of us can not get past the first page.

"In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.

If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed."

Thanks for the update. I assume that meant you got as far as able to print the receipt for the next 90 day?

Also, what was your last entry date stamped in your passport. The reason I ask is due to the below response to ubonjoe in this topic. This may be why some of us can not get past the first page.

"In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.[/size]

If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed."[/size]

Yes, I was approved and could print my receipt for the report with the next report date (9th of August).

My last entry was in September of 2014, so me being able to report successfully fits the answer UbonJoe received from his Immigration office.

Sophon

"In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.

If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed."

Thank you for this.

So in layman`s terms, does this mean that those who arrived or re-entered Thailand prior to 2013, cannot submit an online 90 day report?

"In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.[/size]

If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed."[/size]

Thank you for this.

So in layman`s terms, does this mean that those who arrived or re-entered Thailand prior to 2013, cannot submit an online 90 day report?

That is not clear, as there have been several reports of people being able to do the online report despite not having left Thailand for many years. It may mean that for those who last arrived in Thailand in 2013 or later the data should be in the system allowing the online report, while for those arriving before that it depends on what data your local Immigration system has entered when you did your last report.

But I am only guessing.

Sophon

Sophon

Congrats, see my post before yours where I was clearly told on Monday it was not working beyond pending, not just mine.

Left hand and right hand again! I guess it does not have to be approved by someone in the Chiang Mai office if the computers are linked so perhaps they have a central approval?

But definitively encouraging that you actually did it. I will be trying again 15 days before 8th August

Sophon

Congrats, see my post before yours where I was clearly told on Monday it was not working beyond pending, not just mine.

Left hand and right hand again! I guess it does not have to be approved by someone in the Chiang Mai office if the computers are linked so perhaps they have a central approval?

But definitively encouraging that you actually did it. I will be trying again 15 days before 8th August

From reports in other threads I am quite sure that it is approved locally in Chiang Mai. That's why residents in some areas cannot yet use the system, and why it takes hours for some to get the "approved" stamp while others have to wait several days.

Sophon

Sophon

From reports in other threads I am quite sure that it is approved locally in Chiang Mai. That's why residents in some areas cannot yet use the system, and why it takes hours for some to get the "approved" stamp while others have to wait several days.

Sophon

Mine had been "pending" since 27th April so had to finally go in person, the officer I spoke to was the one who normally deals with 90 days, so it is obviously not him doing approvals and he really had no idea, perhaps it's a secret approver! (-:

Just checked, the computers are not talking to each other. Still showing as "pending" despite having already done the current report!

Sophon

Sophon

Mine had been "pending" since 27th April so had to finally go in person, the officer I spoke to was the one who normally deals with 90 days, so it is obviously not him doing approvals and he really had no idea, perhaps it's a secret approver! (-:

Just checked, the computers are not talking to each other. Still showing as "pending" despite having already done the current report!

I just checked my receipt, and it does indeed state that the report was received by Chiang Mai immigration. It also states the name of the processing officer as Sailung, so if you decide to go back and talk to them, maybe you can ask for her.

Sophon

Sophon

Sophon

To avoid any problems trying to do a report next time and having done your current report in person, you need to go back into the system but choose the third option 'Cancel Your Application' and cancel it.

My 90 day report is due on the middle of next month and thought I would try a test run first.

But it now seems the 90 day report online link is down.

notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet

Sorry, false alarm, it`s back up again.

You don't need to do 90 day reports being on a Visa remember. biggrin.png

Sarcasm aside the direct link is http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Save that link for further use.

My 90 day report is due on the middle of next month and thought I would try a test run first.

Sarcasm aside the direct link is http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Why don`t I need to do 90 day reports on a visa? New rule or something?

Clicked on the link, got this:

Anyone else having the same problems.?

Before my edit option times out, clicked the link again and now working. It`s been up and down like a yo yo.

Online 90 day reporting is a joke. As far as I am concerned, not even an option.

post-110219-0-20814800-1431509412_thumb.

Mine is still PENDING after ten days....6 of those days were holidays and weekends. My report date is the 15th.

I believe I have up to 7 days after my reporting date...so I will just report in person before the 22nd...if not approved online. I will give it until the 20th.

No penalty if this happens?

Mine is still PENDING after ten days....6 of those days were holidays and weekends. My report date is the 15th.

I believe I have up to 7 days after my reporting date...so I will just report in person before the 22nd...if not approved online. I will give it until the 20th.

No penalty if this happens?

You are correct.

But as was pointed out to me if you do go in personally cancel your online application after you have done it.

Why don`t I need to do 90 day reports on a visa? New rule or something?

Clicked on the link, got this:

Anyone else having the same problems.?

Before my edit option times out, clicked the link again and now working. It`s been up and down like a yo yo.

Online 90 day reporting is a joke. As far as I am concerned, not even an option.

Copy and paste the link or use internet explorer.

Not working, tried today. Can't go beyond the first page where you enter your data. After this a popup to contact immigation.

This website is a joke, even the "officially supported" Internet Explorer delivered a 404 error whereas Firefox could go through. They need to hire some programmers.

Sent by snail mail today.

Not working, tried today. Can't go beyond the first page where you enter your data. After this a popup to contact immigation.

This website is a joke, even the "officially supported" Internet Explorer delivered a 404 error whereas Firefox could go through. They need to hire some programmers.

Sent by snail mail today.

If you get the pop-up to contact Immigration after entering your date, then it's not a problem with the system. It means that the data you entered did not match the data in the Immigration database, i.e. (unless you entered the data incorrectly) there are errors or missing data in the Immigration database.

Sophon

A couple of questions for some of you:

For those who have personally visited Chiang Mai Immigration after the so-called on-line facility was introduced to complete their 90 days reports, has the officer asked why have you not used the on-line system or recommended using the on-line system?

@Sophon

I did it like 5 times, with different browsers. Same result, the system simply does not work. The data was 100% correct. I did my last 90 days via mail. So again today. Useless website.

There is another topic where ubonjoe had a reply from his office regards the problem.

Sorry for your inconvenience with the 90 days report via internet.

There's some condition about 90 days report via internet. Not that everyone can do.

The system must have your last entry to Thailand and your last 90 days report information.

In your case, the system cannot detect your last entry to Thailand in 2008. So ashamed to tell you that our information system change every few years. Only those entry to Thailand around 2013 - 2015 (now) can do or else you just have to come to our office as before.

If you really wanna do 90 days report via internet you have to make a re-entry permit, go to some country and come back in again. After the system has your entry data, you may proceed.

Good luck

Ubon Immigration Extension service

If anyone has managed to successfully do a report and entered before 2013 ubonjoe would like to know.

My last entry was in Feb 2014, I reported 90 days before in BKK. 3 months ago in CNX. Seems the system is not in sync at all and the IE support is hilarious at best. They need to hire some programmers.

@Sophon

I did it like 5 times, with different browsers. Same result, the system simply does not work. The data was 100% correct. I did my last 90 days via mail. So again today. Useless website.

That was what I was trying to say, trying with different browsers won't help since the system "accepts" your report but rejects the data you have entered. The fact that you get to the pop-up means that there were no technical problems with the online process. In your case it's not the online system that has a problem, there is something wrong with the data about you that Immigration already has registered in their computers. It would seem that the most common error is missing information about your last entry into Thailand, but that may not be the problem in your case.

Sophon

It's not just foreigners that are having problems.

Many Immigration offices also have technical issues and are quickly loosing confidence in the new system.

A lot of foreigners are getting through the system to the 'pending' stage, but never receive an 'approved' notice.

At my own office they had over 30 pending applications clearly visible onscreen after the first week in April, but the system wouldn't let them approve those pending applications.

Frustration all round.

Immigration told me they hope to have many of these issues resolved by July, so lets wait and see.

Meanwhile if their records only include foreigners who arrived 2013 onwards then that's not good for the thousands who have lived here for a number of years.

When people use abbreviations, they should explain them. It is just plain rude and uninformative to hang a letter out in the wind like everyone can understand or one must be an idiot. It's insulting.

My reporting date is today, and I am still Pending online. I called Udon Immigration, and they said to mail or come in. They also told me that received many calls like mine, and went on to say that the system is not functioning correctly. I have 7 days left, after my reporting date (today), so I will give it until Tuesday, and then just do it in person. I don't trust that the mail will arrive on time...and losing confidence all the way around.

I will cancel my online reporting on Tuesday...and go in on Wednesday.

Blah. No luck at 7 Eleven either....they still just giggle when I ask them about reporting.

If wishes do come true...I would wish we just had to report every year...instead of every 90 days.

@Sophon

The online reporting has worked fine for many of us, so obviously not 'useless'.

Archived