90 Day Reporting Online - just did it

bluweyze

Asking the counter staff about the new office or the bar code system is indeed pointless, but I don't think it's the same thing as asking them about what you did wrong when inputting your 90-day report on-line that caused you to receive a message that said "contact your local immigration office"

I think next time, if I receive this message, I will be more assertive, in a polite fashion, of course. I've found that sometimes works. After all, the computer screen said to "contact the local immigration office" that's what I came to do, so if the three fellows who scratched their heads over why my form wasn't accepted don't know what was the problem, who does? I have time. I can wait. Could I please see the person who would know what the problem is? Perhaps someone who would look up my record in their computer?

After all, what's the worst that could happen? I guess I could sit in the Immigration office waiting all day for someone who doesn't exist.

I went to Jomtien immigration to do my 90 day report as i was rejected and asked why i was rejected. They have not got a clue or cannot be bothered.

I asked if they could tell me my flight No as i did not know this so i left it blank they said they did not know this or could not be bothered to look it up for me, they said it is on my boarding card which i don't think anyone keeps after there flight. Final result they told me to phone up the airport to find out.

I was told that it is on my arrival card underneath the bar code, but when i entered Thailand i did not fill that bit in.So i guess it's my fault.

I don't know it , they don't know it !!!

I left that line (flight number) blank when I reported online and it didn't affect the approval.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sophon

I did it like 5 times, with different browsers. Same result, the system simply does not work. The data was 100% correct. I did my last 90 days via mail. So again today. Useless website.

The online reporting has worked fine for many of us, so obviously not 'useless'.

There is a cheap and cheerful but challenging golf course that I occassionally take people to and often their feedback is "useless, terrible course"

Simply they failed to master the intricacies of the course and blame it instead of themselves.

Will ry to do my online 90 day reporting on the 20th this month when it is 14 days before the due date.

My immigration office is Kap Cheong.

Anyone been sucessful with online reporting to this office?

I only heard of one person being successful.. I keep checking, but after 12 days (My reporting day is today)..still Pending.

Does anybody know more than one person printing off their approved verification of Approval (with new report date)?

On the road tuesday, darn it.

Are those attempting and failing online reporting, 'in the system' - ie previous 90 day recorded via local office? [No exit/re-entry] And online 'attempt' within the reporting window of 75 to 83 days?

Don't have IE

Went down to the local Immigration for the umpteenth time

No foreigner in site

No documentation other than passport required\Out in 5 minutes:" Come back in 90 days"smile.png

Of course it depends where you live :)

IS IT JUST ME OR IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEM REPORTING ONLINE?

Tried several times (understatement) and when all the information is submitted the page just freezes and goes blank???

Have to be honest I haven't come across a Thai website yet that has been designed and built to work when you try to interact with it....

IS IT JUST ME OR IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEM REPORTING ONLINE?

Tried several times (understatement) and when all the information is submitted the page just freezes and goes blank???

Have to be honest I haven't come across a Thai website yet that has been designed and built to work when you try to interact with it....

After retrieving my computer from outside and managing to get it to reboot, I have managed to get to PENDING status and print it of. That's good enough for me for now. But WOW what a ballache!

I am pending.

I wonder how in this modern world a national agency can create a website that only works with Internet Explorer? How do you design a website that only works with IE? That is so utterly bizarre.

And why is the certification not valid? 'Proceed to site (not recommended)' but you have to anyway....totally weird. Am I now being keystroke logged?

I am pending.

I wonder how in this modern world a national agency can create a website that only works with Internet Explorer? How do you design a website that only works with IE? That is so utterly bizarre.

And why is the certification not valid? 'Proceed to site (not recommended)' but you have to anyway....totally weird. Am I now being keystroke logged?

The certification is because they are using a self signed certificate one rather than purchasing one from an SSL certification authority. Short of funds? smile.png

I am pending.

Congratulations, our new comedian. Thanks for the laughs.

Mailed reports still working.

Initially forgetting the "mail 15 days before due date rule," I mailed the report in the city (Chiang Mai) only three (3) --- not 15 --- days before the due date. It was actually processed eleven (11) days after the official due date --- two weeks later --- and postmarked back the next day. It reached me seven days after it was returned by registered mail.

In the meantime, I kept my cool and did not go zooming off to the office to see what the cause of the hold-up might have been, mine, theirs or the post office. The next report date (written on the report) is based on the official report date of the old notice, no "penalty days" as some have alluded to in previous posts.

Lesson learned: Don't panic! Relax. Mai phen rai!

I did my 90 day on line reporting today and was approved (with a printable future report date) about two hours after I submitted my application. I did use IE (for the first time in years) .. I also was happy to recieve a email notification of the approval...

I did my 90 day on line reporting today and was approved (with a printable future report date) about two hours after I submitted my application. I did use IE (for the first time in years) .. I also was happy to recieve a email notification of the approval...

Good news.

Lets see if a few more are successful.

Mailed reports still working.

Initially forgetting the "mail 15 days before due date rule," I mailed the report in the city (Chiang Mai) only three (3) --- not 15 --- days before the due date. It was actually processed eleven (11) days after the official due date --- two weeks later --- and postmarked back the next day. It reached me seven days after it was returned by registered mail.

In the meantime, I kept my cool and did not go zooming off to the office to see what the cause of the hold-up might have been, mine, theirs or the post office. The next report date (written on the report) is based on the official report date of the old notice, no "penalty days" as some have alluded to in previous posts.

Lesson learned: Don't panic! Relax. Mai phen rai!

Mailed it 5 days before due date,not the 15 been suggested , took 7 to get back but that was with Thai holidays sandwiched in the middle.EMS works !

I am due today, and my status is still pending.

If nothing after Monday, I will have to go in person.

Why is this difficult?

Just a thought, a success was posted earlier.

Why not cancel you current application and try again, if not just go in next week?

I am due today, and my status is still pending.

If nothing after Monday, I will have to go in person.

Why is this difficult?

Just a thought, a success was posted earlier.

Why not cancel you current application and try again, if not just go in next week?

You can only apply online from 15-7 days before expiration of your current 90 day so too late to try again if his was due today.

Still pending, 18 days after submission.

Went to the immigration office yesterday and did the paper 90-day report. The officers there (two of them) said the computer system doesn't work and not to use it.

If you have had success with the online system, lucky you; however, even the folks at immigration (in Chiang Mai) do not advise you use this system.

Submitted Application for Mrs S at 5,56am this morning,

received approval at 17.02.

Very Happy

A trickle of approvals happening now, encouraging. Er indoors is due in a couple of weeks so will be giving it a shot.

No one here actually has any real idea what the ratio of successful to unsuccessful online reporting is. Posts here are not a random sample. People post because they feel compelled to share their experience, and I'd guess that as with many topics, those who've had problems with the system are more likely to post to let off steam.

After trying for many days without success I did my 90 day extension run to Kap Cheung waited 45 mimutes to be seen.

Machine for ticket queue not turned on, this was at 10.30. Seems others that were there never pointed it out. I did and it was turned on.

However even then the immigration officers did not use the queue system and all the overhead indicators stayed at '000'

Still nothing in the entrance to tell that all except those wanting a 90 day extension must have their documentation checked before

going into the actual office and taking a number. This I could see was causing a lot of frustration to some who thought they were next

to be seen and had been clearly waiting a fair while, only to be told to go back outside to get their documents checked.

Last time I had a renewal of my visa I found this was a waste of time anyway, as the officer still painstakingly went through and checked everything himself.

Took a photo and then printed a completed first page of the 90 online reporting document to take with me.

I showed it to him and told him that after numerous attempts I could not use the system.

I asked the immigration officer to check my details in the computer to what I had completed on the form.

He would not,or could not do. Just said come back in 90 days time.

When pressed, he said some can do some cannot, but did not offer help or advice.

My worry is that if there someone not that competent putting one's details into the computer, there could have been a

spelling mistake, if so then one has not got any chance, ever, of doing the online reporting.

Maybe there are still bugs in the system, will try again in two and a half months.

I attempted to do the on-line 90 report but it failed giving me the same message so many others have reported "contact your immigration office". So yesterday I went to Chiang Mai Immigration and did my 90 day report in person. I told the lady at the desk about how the on-line system failed me and she smiled as she said we hear that a lot.

I also asked her about the move to the Promenada Mall and she confirmed that as of next month 90 day reports could be done there.

I attempted to do the on-line 90 report but it failed giving me the same message so many others have reported "contact your immigration office". So yesterday I went to Chiang Mai Immigration and did my 90 day report in person. I told the lady at the desk about how the on-line system failed me and she smiled as she said we hear that a lot.

I also asked her about the move to the Promenada Mall and she confirmed that as of next month 90 day reports could be done there.

That's it? Just 90 day report at Promenada? They're not pulling up stakes and moving the entire circus to Promenada?

That's it? Just 90 day report at Promenada? They're not pulling up stakes and moving the entire circus to Promenada?

I doubt very much they would simply move there only for 90 day reports which are getting easier and easier to do with mail, more and more successes via online etc.

I have been trying to complete the online form since 04/06 many times a day and always get the error "report to your local imm office" Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong when filling the online form in? This morning i have tried repeatedly but no luck...confuzzed :(

Archived