Vegetarian/vegan Food

I missed this thread....would like to add two places in Bangkok that I frequent, as I am a longtime vegan and have stayed that way for the 4 years I've been here. Two of my staple restaurants are Chijuya in 55th plaza on Thonglor and Govinda (veg Italian) on Suk 22. Veg and vegan japanese food (including sushi). Can't say enough about the orange chicken and the hanna sushi (ask for it without mayo). Govinda is a vegetarian paradise. My wife is Italian and loves it. Authentic and sooo good. Something I get everytime I'm in there is a special order. Try it and you'll love it. Ask for the margherita pizza, no cheese, with the pollo picante on top. AMAZING!! I've eaten there every week for the past 3 years I've been in Bangkok (1st year was in Chiang Mai) and I never get sick of it.

I missed this thread....would like to add two places in Bangkok that I frequent, as I am a longtime vegan and have stayed that way for the 4 years I've been here. Two of my staple restaurants are Chijuya in 55th plaza on Thonglor and Govinda (veg Italian) on Suk 22. Veg and vegan japanese food (including sushi). Can't say enough about the orange chicken and the hanna sushi (ask for it without mayo). Govinda is a vegetarian paradise. My wife is Italian and loves it. Authentic and sooo good. Something I get everytime I'm in there is a special order. Try it and you'll love it. Ask for the margherita pizza, no cheese, with the pollo picante on top. AMAZING!! I've eaten there every week for the past 3 years I've been in Bangkok (1st year was in Chiang Mai) and I never get sick of it.

Hi..

If you go to Thong Lor a lot you may want to check out a little restaurant "Tieng Yang Jay"...it is my favourite place in BKK. Go down to thong lor soi 9...you will see a wedding studio on the corner and Tieng Yang is next to that. You can at well for 30-40 baht and it is all vegan or "jay" Thai style