Car bomb attack is a paid job by same group of perpetrators in recent Bangkok bombings

Lite Beer

Yeah but...the bangkok bombing reaked of false flag, now again people were getting agitated with recent developments, nothing like another little bomb to get them back on board.

Government spokesperson Maj Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd sure is quick at pointing fingers though whistling.gif

Usual immediate red-shirt denial and immediate blaming of the other side. Your 'false flag' nonsense after the investigation which clearly uncovered a network of people (not the one or two fall-guy patsies we got from Chalerm) would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting. I bet you said the protestors were blowing themselves up right up until those red-shirts got caught with an M79.

Are you proud to support a terrorist organisation ?.

Pot - Kettle whistling.gif

Always blame mysterious red shirts paid militias, strangely though when the family has the financial means to investigate this is what happens:

Fabio Polenghi fatally shot by military, inquest finds

"The Southern Bangkok Criminal Court on Wednesday ruled that Italian journalist Fabio Polenghi was killed by a bullet fired by the security forces during the May 19, 2010 dispersal of the red-shirt protestors.

The court said he was hit and killed by a .223 caliber high velocity bullet while he was running away from Ratchadamri road towards Ratchaprasong intersection"

Wearing a journalist armband and shot in the back while running away, so was his colleague.

"Italian's journalist's family fear his army killers will be pardoned"

It wasn't mysterious men in black or evil red shirts but the army, wonder why we never hear about this though, strange isn't it? whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by firestar
  • Like 2

Let me reiterate a little. Yes, jihad has now hit Thailand, and it has infiltrated tourist destinataions.....this car bombing was a trial run by the muslim brothers of southern Thailand to see what damage it may cause....They will build, and change build bit by bit.m. This will not be Thai muslim against Thai budhist by any means.....there is no reason in todays bigger picture to call the muslims opposition Buddhist. This was the first try and experiment in a western congregated tourist area... This was a soft opening for lack of better words. Westerners in Thailand beware.....Jihad is upon westerners in western tourist destinations from this day forward....Jihad is well and truly upon us.....Take care.

I'll match your YeeGad's and raise you one more false flag, a perpetrated stock market crash and full disclosure within a year... whaddya reckon?

your call

I think we all have to keep slowing down a bit.

1) Could be the Southern Insurgents

2) Could you be the Red Shirts

3) Could be a business conflict at least for the storage facilities that is owned by Suthep

I put my money for the moment on 1) the Southern insurgency.

Just a few weeks ago I posted in TV that it is just a matter of time before the insurgents will target tourist destinations.

As for the stories that some ill intentioned groups are hiring the insurgents, I don't believe in it.

4) could be disgrunted ex-PDRC rubber farmers who are well schooled in violence not happy with the government respond to their hardship after all the heavy lifting to invite the coup. Also angry with Sutherp for not doing enough and abandon them to become a monk.

Take your pick.

• Like 1

"Government spokesperson Maj Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd said Saturday that it seemed that the car bomb attack at Central Festival was the work of this same group of people"

"The spokesman said the Samui car bomb attack might be carried out by southern insurgents paid to do the job same as the bombing in front of Ramkhamhaeng university which the bomb suspects came from the three southern provinces.

However this has yet to be confirmed and find out the connection between the two groups."

Anyone else thinking <deleted> this guy is saying ?????

Luckily it was not a heavy car bomb, like earlier reports have stated.

Then, many many casualties would have occurred and the shopping mall would not need to open in the first few months.

Google car bomb tel aviv or car bomb bagdad and you will see how different that looks like.

I am curious though as to whom would still go there for shopping now after this ?

Must be red shirts who did this...a bomb in Suthep's backyard right around 10 April memorial day

This car bomb, in which a western tourist was injured, and the very recent ferry fire, in which an Israeli girl died, cannot be ignored by the foreign travel departments of western governments.

For sure, the travel advisory warnings about Thailand will soon include warnings about dangerous public ferries and risk of injury of death from car bombs in tourist destinations.

Thailand is rapidly becoming the destination for 'danger' tourists....

• Like 1

Luckily it was not a heavy car bomb, like earlier reports have stated.

Then, many many casualties would have occurred and the shopping mall would not need to open in the first few months.

Google car bomb tel aviv or car bomb bagdad and you will see how different that looks like.

I am curious though as to whom would still go there for shopping now after this ?

Must be red shirts who did this...a bomb in Suthep's backyard right around 10 April memorial day

Is this the same Central company that in the red Shirts Riots was burnt down in Bangkok Siam Area ?

So much for everyone in the poll is happy...

Worst, they kill innocents -- BAD FORM.

There is a better way to speak -- they call it a ballot box, oh, sorry, I forgot, voting is a populist puppet government action. Of course this has nothing to do with the last 18 coups...i't's just the evil Thaksin.

Resume unsubstantiated selective memory rants...cowards.

• Like 2

Does anyone sense a ruse here? The bombs are timed so that they cause minimal loss of life...seems a bit odd really if you think about it.....if you really want to shake things up you don't set bombs off in the middle of the night when no-one is around, do you? I am convinced that the army is correct in thinking it is the same group responsible for both bombs, but clearly the terrorists strategy is not to hurt tourism or tourists, otherwise the bomb would have had a very different timing. In circumstances like this it is good to ask 'cui bono?'

Who benefits from these bombs. Personally I cannot think of a single person, either in Thailand or outside of it, that benefits from setting off bombs which only do property damage and where no group claims responsibility. It seems that the ongoing struggle in the South is much more serious where lives are being lost regularly.

• Like 2

Seems that the journalists pick up the slack and may be more responsible for the speculation than the BIB. Can just hear the shaking cans dumping sticks on the floor and phone calls with fortune tellers as they contrive their renditions while muttering the Thai translation of, "We don't need no stinking facts."

new job for the police, check all car plates if reported stolen before they leave the ferry?

Why would you let stolen vehicles on the ferry? Next explosion might be at sea.

Ferries are not police or Land transport office.

Does anyone sense a ruse here? The bombs are timed so that they cause minimal loss of life...seems a bit odd really if you think about it.....if you really want to shake things up you don't set bombs off in the middle of the night when no-one is around, do you? I am convinced that the army is correct in thinking it is the same group responsible for both bombs, but clearly the terrorists strategy is not to hurt tourism or tourists, otherwise the bomb would have had a very different timing. In circumstances like this it is good to ask 'cui bono?'

Who benefits from these bombs. Personally I cannot think of a single person, either in Thailand or outside of it, that benefits from setting off bombs which only do property damage and where no group claims responsibility. It seems that the ongoing struggle in the South is much more serious where lives are being lost regularly.

I recon a bomb even if no loss of life will make some think twice about visiting Samui, Oh i think I may have contradicted a previous post of mine.

I put my money for the moment on 1) the Southern insurgency.

Just a few weeks ago I posted in TV that it is just a matter of time before the insurgents will target tourist destinations.

Considering they planted a car bomb on Phuket a bit over a year ago ... whistling.gif

It is very easy to talk about just go and get them. In the past when their were bombings in Northern Ireland the security forces had an idea who they were looking for but it never stopped the bombings

Edited by gandalf12

Ban the Boats.

No cars at the Airport overnight now...So does this include employees at the Airport? More Knee jerk Bull.

new job for the police, check all car plates if reported stolen before they leave the ferry?

Why would you let stolen vehicles on the ferry? Next explosion might be at sea.

It would benefit anyone who benefits from political unrest.

• Like 2