Car bomb attack is a paid job by same group of perpetrators in recent Bangkok bombings

Lite Beer

Speculations, speculations and nothing else than speculations.

Find who is responsible and save me the time reading about nothing.

Too much talking......and not so much action.....as usual.

Hey c'mon Costas. Let the people have their fun. They got nothing better to do.......

He said security forces are closely monitoring the group

Really? Why not just arrest them, or is just another announcement out the behind.

+1...I was thinking the same thing.

I thought they had already arrested the group behind the Bangkok bombings a few weeks back.

They had to release those guys for lack of evidence. Evidently they were able to prove they were someplace else when the bombs were planted.

Really? Why not just arrest them, or is just another announcement out the behind.

Agree, but arrest them? Terrorist groups whether domestic or inter national should be shot on sight.

Too busy with the important stuff like cracking down on driving without a shirt.

Or advising people on not dressing provocatively during Songkran. I mean that's a really important issue that must be resolved. (Sarcasm Alert)

Almost a month after the group who claimed the Bangkok attack that there was 100 attacks planed and nothing ever came of that?

Prime suspects in custody and still this happens ? This is way to convenient for my suspicious mind.

Obviously a "group" is more than just the few who were arrested. There could still be untold numbers still free and ready to grab their 15 minutes of fame.

Well if i was on overstay they would arrest me straight away, thats for sure.- no monitoring needed :)

Car bomb attack is a paid job by same group of perpetrators in recent Bangkok bombings

Stupid criminals, they shouldn't have left their receipt book and copies of their ID in a blast proof suitcase at the scene.

He said as Bangkok security was fully tightened, they then turned target to elsewhere to sabotage peace and order in the country.

I haven't been to Bangkok in a while, what's it like when the security is fully tightened?

No idea, and I live in Bangkok. All I see (read) is a lot of silly pronouncements, but little else. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Meanwhile security officials have not established the car bomb attack and the huge fire at Surat Thani Cooperative were related although both cases happened almost at the same time.

But a cooperative staff said electrical short circuit was likely the cause rather than arson attack.

The fire destroyed the entire food centre and warehouse building. Nobody was hurt in the inferno.

Initial damage was put at 40 million baht, mostly on cargoes which were bought and stored for sale during the Songkran festival.

The cooperative is owned by Suthep Thaugsuban, now is a monk at a temple in Surat Thani.

How coincidental. A business owned by Suthep burning down.

And here I though monks were supposed to divest themselves of all worldly possessions. Silly me. TiT. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No. I don't believe it at all. The story, and others, are slanted to imply there are only five people in the whole country who are unhappy.

I am not buying it, selling it, or eating it.

There are a lot of unhappy people, and not just militants.

Take that check to the bank and cash it.

It is not phony money at all.

• Like 1

"Panitharn Watanayakkorn, an advisor to Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan, said the authorities have gathered a lot of information and evidences related to the car bomb attack at the Central Samui department store late Friday night..."

The deputy advisor sure works quick....

I have a question though, if the attackers wanted to sabotage peace and order of the country why would they wait 22h30 when the food court and most shops are closed?

Lets blame it on the foreigners case closed

The cooperative is owned by Suthep Thaugsuban, now is a monk at a temple in Surat Thani. Hmm interesting caused by a fire. Could be a little payback involved? This guy seems to be more than a poor monk.

More than a poor monk!!! My goodness this man has taken more money of the poor than anyone. Thaksins fortune is palm nuts (pardon the expression) in comparrison. Read up on the palm oil scam when the yellow shirts where in power. Interesting read.

Do not put too much money personally on Suthep. The palm oil thing was spread among a number of Hi-so groups, and benefited a lot of "families". not just him.

Shinawatra money is just that. Except of course that the exponential increase in value over the last 20 years mostly came, directly and indirectly from the pockets of small and medium size rice farmers and the taxpayers of Thailand.

PS I must confess I am disappointed that they are blaming the Bangkok bombers so early. If they new who they were, S.O.P. would be to tell us who they were, or at least when and how they were going to arrest them. Or was that just the now 11 month invisible Inspector Clouseau?

Edited by The Deerhunter

This thread started off with Muslims being the perps, understandable in the world we live in with all the propaganda we are fed.

It is now moving into a new line of thought, for me the alarm bells were ringing when our old mates the RTP had evidence of the car coming from the South and the dust had hardly settled.

Now it is claimed from Bangkok that it is the same group who did something similar at a Bangkok shopping mall. The same group yep I agree, if you know what I mean.

Let me reiterate a little. Yes, jihad has now hit Thailand, and it has infiltrated tourist destinataions.....this car bombing was a trial run by the muslim brothers of southern Thailand to see what damage it may cause....They will build, and change build bit by bit.m. This will not be Thai muslim against Thai budhist by any means.....there is no reason in todays bigger picture to call the muslims opposition Buddhist. This was the first try and experiment in a western congregated tourist area... This was a soft opening for lack of better words. Westerners in Thailand beware.....Jihad is upon westerners in western tourist destinations from this day forward....Jihad is well and truly upon us.....Take care.

.... what a comedian ..... you are joking right? ......

".there is no reason in todays bigger picture to call the muslims opposition Buddhist." ?????????? Really?? Seriously?????????? Tell that to the Maldives and the rest of the world conquered by the religion of peace.

Today's "bigger picture" of Islam is world domination. That includes Buddhists. "During the 3rd century, the Maldives practiced Buddhism, and it became the dominant religion for 1,000 years. In 1153 AD, the Buddhist King of the islands converted to the Islam faith. The conversion brought about violence in the islands with the burning of Buddhist monasteries, monuments, scriptures, and the beheading of monks. The King converted his leadership into a Sultanate, forming the very first of the 6 dynasties that ruled the islands. Why would any other country today be treated any differently?" History is repeated for those who do not read their history books, or choose to ignore it. Like Hitler in Russia. He never heard of Napoleon's invasion of Russia? Yes but he chose to ignore it. The same plan worked for Russia both times. The Muslims have their own history books which they follow "religiously!" I expect their plans are also following a well tried pattern that only the slow-witted could not follow.

But as to this particular car bomb, no-one yet officially knows who did it and the authorities are just blustering and blaming to save face & not frighten tourists away from big resort towns.

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

Yeah but...the bangkok bombing reaked of false flag, now again people were getting agitated with recent developments, nothing like another little bomb to get them back on board.

Government spokesperson Maj Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd sure is quick at pointing fingers though whistling.gif

Usual immediate red-shirt denial and immediate blaming of the other side. Your 'false flag' nonsense after the investigation which clearly uncovered a network of people (not the one or two fall-guy patsies we got from Chalerm) would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting. I bet you said the protestors were blowing themselves up right up until those red-shirts got caught with an M79.

Are you proud to support a terrorist organisation ?.

Are all those who voted for Thaksin and Yingluck terrorists ?

• Like 1

Yeah but...the bangkok bombing reaked of false flag, now again people were getting agitated with recent developments, nothing like another little bomb to get them back on board.

Government spokesperson Maj Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd sure is quick at pointing fingers though whistling.gif

Usual immediate red-shirt denial and immediate blaming of the other side. Your 'false flag' nonsense after the investigation which clearly uncovered a network of people (not the one or two fall-guy patsies we got from Chalerm) would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting. I bet you said the protestors were blowing themselves up right up until those red-shirts got caught with an M79.

No, just THICK.

• Like 2

No, just THICK.

or poor and wanted their turn at the trough

No, but a fair percentage of them will now be disappointed. Most of the rest can be categorized as misguided, gullible, terrorist apologists or a combination of the last 3. A few score or a few hundred at max are guilty of terrorist activities or (the smart ones) just inciting terrorism. Don't forget that most of the die-hard PTP, TRT etc voters saw Thaksin keep a few promises like 30baht clinics etc and thought that qualified him as Thailand's Lee Kwan Yew. They are the disappointed ones, especially if it persuaded them to put rice into the Rice Scam and they were not one of the chosen insiders who got paid on time.

English John, go ahead and blame Bush and Cheney. You can't go wrong there. Also it would enable you to suck up to the Thai Government in order to get a red star on your get out of jail free card.

. . . . .

Just a few weeks ago I posted in TV that it is just a matter of time before the insurgents will target tourist destinations.

, , , ,

Carefull with your predictions, Naaa! wink.png

Officers summon Facebook user allegedly linked to Samui bombing

BANGKOK, 12 April 2015 (NNT) – Security officers have exercised powers under Section 44 to summon the person whose Facebook post suggested that there would be a violent incident in Samui, Surat Thani. The island was rocked by a car bomb explosion on Saturday.