Woman beaten, bitten and killed in Chiang Mai

Thaivisa News

Police should be looking for a beast and not for a human being.

I hope they catch him soon.

Another thing, I wonder about is, shouldn't the hotel ask for ID when check in?

May she rests in Peace.

horrible crime and may she rest in peace now indeed.

But if there is anything they obviously do not do in love hotels, it is asking for an id.

Kind of spoils the fun, doesn't it ?

(and opens the door for blackmail, a popular Thai pastime if you didn;t know yet)

The woman`s private parts were mutilated by a broken bottle, her nipples were bitten off and much worse that I won`t go into.

This was not a sex game, but the crazed attack of a psychopath and there is expected to be an arrest soon. Watch this space.

Something similar to this more or less has happened to a bar girl in Hua Hin last year.

She went out with a Thai who invited her to his room to get high and have sex.

He also killed her very graphically and he too mutilated her body, even took out both her eyes and put them on her body for the police to find.

He has been arrested after they found her shoes in his room and her i-phone used by his little brother.

'Yaa baa' is called like that not for no reason, I guess.

Crazy world out there.

May she rests in Peace.

It happened at a 'love' hotel also known in the west as a 'hot-sheet' hotel or motel.

They don't take ID's and payments are typically in cash.

We call them "no tell" motels...back in the North East USA

Ok, so his mother wasn't there for him as a child.This was very painful. He couldn't bear the pain so he repressed it. He was angry. He repressed that too. His needs (love, compassion, acceptance) were not being met so he repressed those too. Then he began his pursuit of substitute needs ie in this case hookers. At least there he will find some form of acceptance, at least on the physical level, and acknowledgement and approval. However, she didn't see this as part of her job and just demanded cash. This caused him to explode and the rest is history. His behavior is just a little more extreme than alot of "normal" people. But, he is now a danger to the public and needs to be caught. This is the anatomy of this case.

The girl was a Loi Kroh girl. She worked at Wan bar in the boxing area. She loved to go to Spicy and was well endowed "up top". The suspect is a Thai man, believed to be mentally unstable (that sounds like a major understatement!).

Anyway, RIP young lady.

-Mestizo

• Like 2

Investigators said they would pursue all leads, including sex game gone wrong, lovers quarrel and attempt to cover up sexual violations and theft.

Those aren't leads, and none are even remotely pertinent to this crime, or finding the killer.

But sure makes for good copy when you really have no idea how to proceed.

Fortunately you aren't one of the investigators. Often what at the time seems like an obscure or even unrelated "lead" can actually lead to the killer.

Edited by HerbalEd

Thailand is getting creepier and creepier

That may be so, and other countries such as the USA are still much scarier (and dangerous).

100% my opinion. No statistics published here to verify the fact.

TV has shown video clips of the man leaving..

This was a gory killing. Seems he bit her nipple off & stabbed her 6 times

Hope they catch this guy quickly

Many comments on CM108 in Thai are claiming it was at the Al Farooq Hotel

The reliable newspaper that we can not quote on Thai Visa said she had been sodomized with a bottle.

I hope they catch him and put him in a cell with some really big gay people.

Investigators said they would pursue all leads, including sex game gone wrong, lovers quarrel and attempt to cover up sexual violations and theft.

Those aren't leads, and none are even remotely pertinent to this crime, or finding the killer.

Fortunately you aren't one of the investigators. Often what at the time seems like an obscure or even unrelated "lead" can actually lead to the killer.

Leads are eyewitnesses, such as the clerk who checked the couple in, or a person or persons who were in a nearby bar or restaurant, canvased by investigators, who saw the victim with her killer, perhaps noted the vehicle driven by the killer. Leads are footage from CCTV cameras, contemporaneous reports of a missing person who matches the description of the victim, or certain types of evidence left behind at the crime scene.

What the reporter referred to as leads, is nothing but slanderous tantalizing titillation. The victim does not deserve to be spoken of in this manner.

If the police indeed said these things, they should be ashamed.

So you are saying an anonymous phone call should be ignored because it is not a lead.

Also you are implying that the police should put every thing in the news papers.

Are you sure you don't want them to call you and get your OK on what they do?

"Police checked the security camera footage and made out the facial profile of the man who checked into the hotel with the victim." Why not post his picture from the video? This is a brutal crime...Someone would know him. I truly hope that someone isn't being protected.

because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Lynch mobs are not unusual in Thailand.

Ok, so his mother wasn't there for him as a child.This was very painful. He couldn't bear the pain so he repressed it. He was angry. He repressed that too. His needs (love, compassion, acceptance) were not being met so he repressed those too. Then he began his pursuit of substitute needs ie in this case hookers. At least there he will find some form of acceptance, at least on the physical level, and acknowledgement and approval. However, she didn't see this as part of her job and just demanded cash. This caused him to explode and the rest is history. His behavior is just a little more extreme than alot of "normal" people. But, he is now a danger to the public and needs to be caught. This is the anatomy of this case.

Ok Sherlock,no need to go any further with freudian lack of Mother Love etc, explanations, he was just a common or garden Nutcase/Head banger!

Leads are eyewitnesses, such as the clerk who checked the couple in, or a person or persons who were in a nearby bar or restaurant, canvased by investigators, who saw the victim with her killer, perhaps noted the vehicle driven by the killer. Leads are footage from CCTV cameras, contemporaneous reports of a missing person who matches the description of the victim, or certain types of evidence left behind at the crime scene.

What the reporter referred to as leads, is nothing but slanderous tantalizing titillation. The victim does not deserve to be spoken of in this manner.

If the police indeed said these things, they should be ashamed.

So you are saying an anonymous phone call should be ignored because it is not a lead.

Also you are implying that the police should put every thing in the news papers.

Are you sure you don't want them to call you and get your OK on what they do?

What? That's what, as inblink.png

Your reading comprehension skills are sadly lacking. Everything you wrote is nonsensical.

I don't know whats wrong here in Thailand If it was the United States CSI would have taken over and the purp would have already spilled his guts about it

Geez, give it a rest already. There are thousands of unsolved murder cases in the US. CSI is a TV show, not reality.

• Like 1

The girl was a Loi Kroh girl. She worked at Wan bar in the boxing area. She loved to go to Spicy and was well endowed "up top". The suspect is a Thai man, believed to be mentally unstable (that sounds like a major understatement!).

Anyway, RIP young lady.

-Mestizo

Correction, it was Subaru Bar. If anyone is interested , they are currently taking up collections at some of the bars to help get the body prepared and transported back to Issan. No bank account setup, so will need to be a cash donation into the cash box.

-Mestizo

Do you know her name by chance? Not her full name, but her nickname.

I can't say it better than Costas, but I'll state my satang's worth any who:

How on earth do people born with a blank slate morph into these depraved monsters so frequently, secretly gnashing their canine teeth while they plain the gruesome deed - completely devoid of empathy, as a plastic flower. They must view their victim like a spider views a fly caught in the web, and that is a person not fit to inhabit this planet.

I never thought I was for capital punishment, but in select cases like this, the perpetrator needs to fry, with no graft in the world or money to pay off a corrupt official.

It's premeditated, so no manslaughter or insanity plea in this case. He's cogent of what he did.

We don't want to know why.

• Like 1

May she rests in Peace.

This was not a beast that did this...it was a human being. All too often when we hear stories like this we are quick to call them everything under the sun, like monsters, beasts etc., etc., etc.,.. Unfortunately our species (human beings) seem to be far more capable of terrible atrocities than any animal ever was. I have just being reminded of this while watching programs on the 70th anniversary of the discovery of the "concentration camps" which was yesterday I believe. I thought I was beyond being shocked from the history I have learned about this so far, but time and time again new facts come to light that put what I thought were terrible deeds into the halfpenny place. It is almost unbelievable the degree and heights that "man's inhumanity to man" can reach.

Just look around at what's going on in the world today...it seems sections of mankind are just as sick today as they ever were.

Calling a spade by another name does not alter the fact that it is and always will be a spade. Human beings are capable of the most outrageous acts, and calling them monsters is not a fact, they are of the same species as us all.

I believe however that there are more "good" than sick among us and I thank God for them.

May she rests in Peace.

This was not a beast that did this...it was a human being. All too often when we hear stories like this we are quick to call them everything under the sun, like monsters, beasts etc., etc., etc.,.. Unfortunately our species (human beings) seem to be far more capable of terrible atrocities than any animal ever was. I have just being reminded of this while watching programs on the 70th anniversary of the discovery of the "concentration camps" which was yesterday I believe. I thought I was beyond being shocked from the history I have learned about this so far, but time and time again new facts come to light that put what I thought were terrible deeds into the halfpenny place. It is almost unbelievable the degree and heights that "man's inhumanity to man" can reach.

Just look around at what's going on in the world today...it seems sections of mankind are just as sick today as they ever were.

Calling a spade by another name does not alter the fact that it is and always will be a spade. Human beings are capable of the most outrageous acts, and calling them monsters is not a fact, they are of the same species as us all.

I believe however that there are more "good" than sick among us and I thank God for them.

Would not the word Manimal suffice? Man the depraved, vicious, immoral animal? If the shoe fits that is..

Anyway, RIP young lady.

-Mestizo

Correction, it was Subaru Bar. If anyone is interested , they are currently taking up collections at some of the bars to help get the body prepared and transported back to Issan. No bank account setup, so will need to be a cash donation into the cash box.

-Mestizo

Do you know her name by chance? Not her full name, but her nickname.

Her full name and pictures are in the local press so I think it would be ok to post this just for people to confirm if they knew her or not.

This is her on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/minnie.love.3591

I didn't know her well but did meet her a couple times; it's pretty much the only bar that I visit in that area. Fun, joyful girl.

Still shocked that this could happen. I cannot imagine what her friends and family are going through. sad.png Hope she is in a better place.

Minnie.jpg

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1