Woman beaten, bitten and killed in Chiang Mai

Thaivisa News

Having known this girl for about 3 years she chose this life and when given the opportunity to get out of the life she was living she always thought she could get more money doing what she was doing rather than settle down to a normal life. It is obviously a dangerous life out there and maybe now there will be some other girls that will realise that there are better things to be doing rather than working in the bars and a lot more safer. R.I.P. M--- (do not think I am allowed to say names)as you certainly did not deserve to die this way, probably you will always be in my heart.

There is no reason it should be dangerous. Moralising that she made the wrong choice is the same kind of justification the killer could have used. It was her choice and she has the right to do this in safety as you do in your "normal" life.

When they catch this guy, hang him up by the balls & throw away the key. Sick

Reading your post...... whats the key for..?????

I didn't know the little girl, but still feel a big hit inside over the sick , vileness of this act.....Little one may all your pain and suffering be gone for all eternity ....

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Having known this girl for about 3 years she chose this life and when given the opportunity to get out of the life she was living she always thought she could get more money doing what she was doing rather than settle down to a normal life. It is obviously a dangerous life out there and maybe now there will be some other girls that will realise that there are better things to be doing rather than working in the bars and a lot more safer. R.I.P. M--- (do not think I am allowed to say names)as you certainly did not deserve to die this way, probably you will always be in my heart.

There is no reason it should be dangerous. Moralising that she made the wrong choice is the same kind of justification the killer could have used. It was her choice and she has the right to do this in safety as you do in your "normal" life.

I always respect people including bar girls, just trying to point out that there are some nasty people out there and to go into a hotel room with a complete stranger has to be one of the more risky professions. Yes she had the right to be safe but lets get real here. Morn was a very nice girl but lets face it she was taking a risk.

He's been caught. Thai guy from Chonburi. (Naklua).

He also knew the victim for some time. Not a meet up with a complete stranger.

All news links are in Thai at this time so I'm not sure I can link. For reference though: http://news.voicetv.co.th/thailand/193284.html

just trying to point out that there are some nasty people out there and to go into a hotel room with a complete stranger has to be one of the more risky professions. Yes she had the right to be safe but lets get real here. Morn was a very nice girl but lets face it she was taking a risk.

blink.png

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Vietnamese,Just knew it would not be a Thai,lets hope the have

the right man,and that he gets whats coming to him,if found guilty.

Think they also need to investigate his past,as he is quite likely

to have committed similar crimes before,but maybe not as terrible

as this crime,mat have been building up to this,as seems like a

frenzied attack.it will also be a big relieve for the working girls,

until the next one comes around.

regards Worgeordie

Seems now the Sanook news story not reported correctly,he said

he was Vietnamese,but was in fact Thai.

Edited by worgeordie

Vietnamese,Just knew it would not be a Thai,lets hope the have

the right man,and that he gets whats coming to him,if found guilty.

Think they also need to investigate his past,as he is quite likely

to have committed similar crimes before,but maybe not as terrible

as this crime,mat have been building up to this,as seems like a

frenzied attack.it will also be a big relieve for the working girls,

until the next one comes around.

regards Worgeordie

Seems now the Sanook news story not reported correctly,he said

he was Vietnamese,but was in fact Thai.

Yeah seems so about him being Thai from Chonburi & 53 not 51 years old

I guess they say he originally said he was VN

This man in custody does look like the guy they showed on the surveillance camera footage on TV news the other day

"Police checked the security camera footage and made out the facial profile of the man who checked into the hotel with the victim." Why not post his picture from the video? This is a brutal crime...Someone would know him. I truly hope that someone isn't being protected.

because of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Lynch mobs are not unusual in Thailand.

A lynch mob would have been the easy out for him... He's as good as dead now anyway.

Edited by Local Drunk

The girl was a Loi Kroh girl. She worked at Wan bar in the boxing area. She loved to go to Spicy and was well endowed "up top". The suspect is a Thai man, believed to be mentally unstable (that sounds like a major understatement!).

Anyway, RIP young lady.

-Mestizo

Correction, it was Subaru Bar. If anyone is interested , they are currently taking up collections at some of the bars to help get the body prepared and transported back to Issan. No bank account setup, so will need to be a cash donation into the cash box.

-Mestizo

Do you know her name by chance? Not her full name, but her nickname.

Her full name and pictures are in the local press so I think it would be ok to post this just for people to confirm if they knew her or not.

This is her on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/minnie.love.3591

I didn't know her well but did meet her a couple times; it's pretty much the only bar that I visit in that area. Fun, joyful girl.

Still shocked that this could happen. I cannot imagine what her friends and family are going through. sad.png Hope she is in a better place.

Minnie.jpg

Thanks Winnie. Very sad indeed.

• Like 2

As I said previous the police were on to this guy and an arrest was expected soon. The man is an unemployed Thai not Vietnamese, probably wishful thinking on behalf of the authorities.

Apparently the guy knew her for about a month and became infatuated. Also drug taking prior to the killing..There maybe more murders involved, Thailand`s equivalent of Jack the Ripper.

Details of the murder are too horrific for words, I won`t disclose them here. Keep watching this space.

Does this guy get a jury trial, or before a judge or judges? Or simply meets a fatal accident out behind the shed treatment?

What are the legal scenes in T'land for such crimes?

No jury in Thailand but will get trial. Death penalty seems apt, but would be commuted to life in jail due to confession.

I'm getting some signs there will be noise today, especially if there's a re-enactment planned.

• Like 1

From me listening to the local Thais today,

Guy claims it was not murder but sex game.

He likes to force bottles, with consent, pays good money.

Picks the girls up in Spicy after the bars close, this girl was very drunk.

Claims he's done it with two other CM hookers in the past month, never any damage.

This time internal injuries, and he ran off in a panic.

The Thais claimed this story was on the TV news this morning.

If true, it's not murder, just nasty.

I understand from someone who knows about this matter that the Beast confessed and had an interesting time with other prisoners last night.

john

did the police give soda bottles to the "other" prisoners? He's a lucky man the police found him first.

From me listening to the local Thais today,

Guy claims it was not murder but sex game.

He likes to force bottles, with consent, pays good money.

Picks the girls up in Spicy after the bars close, this girl was very drunk.

Claims he's done it with two other CM hookers in the past month, never any damage.

This time internal injuries, and he ran off in a panic.

The Thais claimed this story was on the TV news this morning.

If true, it's not murder, just nasty.

Doesn't quite explain the nipples bitten off.