Two corpses stolen from graveyard

Thaivisa News

This sort of thing has been going on for centuries. Just by coincidence the following arrived in my E mail this morning. Some might find it interesting http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/a-business-of-bones-relic-trafficking-in-the-middle-ages?utm_source=Atl

Very interesting link, thanks

It is interesting how often in the histories of religions that superstitions area accepted as being part of the religion even though they clearly are in direct conflict with the philosophy and teachings of that religion.

Even "science" has got into the act with the collection of sculls and other body part in an attempt to prove the racial superiority of one race against another.

The indifference to the suffering caused to other people by such acts demonstrates the extend of mans inhumanity to others based on greed and pure ignorance.

Back on topic - good to see this superstitious criminal has had his disguise and protection removed and will face criminal charges.

In actual fact the process for the belief to obtain winning lottery numbers (as weird as what it sounds) is when person dies in hospital. Therefore, the practising physician at time of deaf buys a lottery ticket usually winning. Its very common belief in the medical arena. Its something to do with the passing of the soul from world to another . Cycle of Life.. I think these Monks pushing it a bit too far .

Now I know why doctors are rich.

Do really think the monks are pushing it a bit far? Maybe they have a deformed pig fetus that interprets what the doctors would have seen?

Now who's foolish?

Chinese,Muslims,Christians and Jews ?,bury their dead,there are 2 cemetery's

up here in Chiang Mai I know about,even have a plot in one,but hoping I don't

need it for a while yet.

Buddhism has some really twisted people in the ranks,and too many things that

have nothing to do with it.

regards Worgeordie

Buddhists are by no means any more "twisted" than Muslims, Christians and Jews. At least Buddhists don't believe in god.

so who is giving out the lottery numbers then ?

• Like 2

We as non Buddhist should respect their religion maybe they have the power to do that.

Also we have to remember we are guess here

And most of all remember with Jesus Christ our Lord anything is possible

Maybe even this

Yip - anything is possible. Even that this guy is serious

...please do not call them amulets....

...desecration of graves...and the introduction of parts of corpses into objects,,,for questionable purposes...has nothing to do with amulets.....

Well done Sotirios. These people need to be told. I just wish there was someway that your message could reach a wider audience.

"

and removing corpses or body parts without a sound reason, said Kumphawapi superintendent Pol Col Santhan Intharajak yesterday."

As oppose to what? having a sound reason to moving dead people heads for their either black market's

activities or to be used in some of their fortune telling rituals?

• Like 1

A Buddhist monk in Udon Thani province was disrobed isn’t this a bit harsh considering he was only wanting to win the lottery same as most of us out here we all want to win the lottery but we just buy a few extra tickets he digs up a few extra heads of the dead who are RIP or at least they thought they were.

My Thai family wants to bury me when I die and I contribute funds every year for the plot.

I am now thinking maybe I should save all the baht and be burnt into ashes.

That way the errant Monks won't mess with my dead body (not that I would know of course)

This Monk has to be sick I reckon.

He needs to live in an asylum.

Regards

• Like 1

My Thai family wants to bury me when I die and I contribute funds every year for the plot.

I am now thinking maybe I should save all the baht and be burnt into ashes.

That way the errant Monks won't mess with my dead body (not that I would know of course)

This Monk has to be sick I reckon.

He needs to live in an asylum.

Regards

He is living in an asylum. It's called LoS.

Edited by blazes
  • Like 1

That is one creepy story......

unlucky dead people, when ground up and boiled, are good luck?

What happens when they run out of dead corpses? do they make more?

do unlucky dead farang bodies bring higher winnings?

Dual Pricing? Fleeced once is just not good enough anymore.

Edited by slipperylobster