Two corpses stolen from graveyard

Thaivisa News

That is one creepy story......

unlucky dead people, when ground up and boiled, are good luck?

What happens when they run out of dead corpses? do they make more?

do unlucky dead farang bodies bring higher winnings?

Dual Pricing? Fleeced once is just not good enough anymore.

I'm pretty certain that Sisaket monks could read the next lottery numbers out of a dead "slippery lobster."

The next ocean is 570 km away, so please be careful and watch your back.

Some Thai's like others in the world will do anything for a $. The ones I feel sorry for are the young girls forced by the family to work bars and other places because the village leader wants material things they can't do themselves because they are too lazy to be educated and yet the outside world comes here to help like teachers to boarden their chances but the system doesnn't support these goals.

Again, not all Thai's but to many.

Sadly this incident doesn't surprise or shock me. I once witnessed and photographed a similar individual in the old cemetary half way down Silom, which is now in the process of having a tower block built over it. I couldn't believe what i was seeing, a man in the middle of a heap of recently exumed coffins and lids, with a pair of pliers in his hands pulling teeth out of skulls, ( There was a lot of Chinese in there with the obvious gold fillings) I contacted a friend of mine who worked at the Nation and showed him the photographs. To say the least he was shocked, but what worried him most was, there's no way i, or anyone else would dare print these pictures due to the obvious fear of retaliation from the people who have bought the cemetary and employed the Thai version of Burke and Hare to destroy headstones and plunder as he wished....... I've often wondered what would happen if a westerner went into a Thai graveyard and started smashing up cremation urns ? But then again we all know the outcome of such hideous actions....... Sadly some of the graves that were smashed into hardcore, were of historical importance, including the Captain of the Thai battleship, "Chumphon" who incidentally was a Scotsman ( I wonder if he had a work permit ?) ......... I sincerely hope that the souls of those people whos graves were desecrated in a such a manner, haunt those responsible........ I've still got the photos of that day, and i still can't believe what i witnessed......... So, grave robbing monks really doesn't surprise me.........

Monk Known for Black Magic Rituals Accused in Grave Robberies

A strange case in Udon Thani is starting to unfold. Authorities have been investigating the mystery of a grave robbery where no valuables were stolen. The finding occurred on April 12th when a couple filed a complaint that the corpse of their son and daughter went missing.

The daughter, Sirirat Akkharat, was 26 years old when she died. Her corpse was found with the head missing and everything else left intact.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/818853-monk-known-for-black-magic-rituals-accused-in-grave-robberies/

Hansa Thara-bundit Surrenders to Police in UFUN Scam Investigation

Hansa Thara-bundit turned herself into to the Thailand national police yesterday. Hansa is a member of the UFUN investigation that alleges the group scammed people out of 20 billion baht.

Mrs. Hansa is 36-years old and states that she turned herself in to demonstrate that she has no intentions of fleeing the country. Currently, the police have 6 of 12 members in custody and are pursuing the rest. The group is said to have taken out fraudulent loans and ultimately cheated the public.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/818851-hansa-thara-bundit-surrenders-to-police-in-ufun-scam-investigation/

'Grave-robbing' Thai monk detained and disrobed

BANGKOK: -- A 65-year-old Buddhist monk being held by police is accused of looting graves for skulls to be used in black magic rituals, authorities said Tuesday.

The monk, who was disrobed on April 19, allegedly raided two cemeteries near the northeastern city of Udon Thani with accomplices.

Police accuse the monk and two younger disciples of digging up skulls to be used in rituals -- which may include making amulets said to protect the wearer and confer power.

"The monk took five skulls, including of siblings -- an eight-year-old girl and a six-year-old boy -- who died from drowning," Santhan Intharajak, commander of Kumpawapi Police Station in Udon Thani province, told AFP.

"He has been conspiring to steal skulls and moving, destroying and desecrating corpses," said Santhan, adding that the maximum penalty is five years in jail.

According to police the monk denies the charges, instead saying he visited the cemeteries at night to talk to spirits in an attempt to foresee lottery numbers.

Rituals led by monks claiming to foresee the numbers are common among people in Thailand especially in rural areas, Santhan said.

"It is a strange case but it does happen for real in this society," he added.

Many Thais believe in black magic and occult rituals to bring good luck or dispel bad fortune.

Thailand's notoriously fractious political scene is also known to draw on the occult.

Competing camps have openly used black magic curses against each other, while protesters often deck themselves out in amulets which they believe make them impervious to bullets or other forms of harm.

afplogo.jpg
-- (c) Copyright AFP 2015-04-21

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Superstitious beliefs say such corpses can be used for black magic.

Not long and we'll see monks flying on brooms, anyway cheaper than Lear Jets.

To some people whom believe in the occult , The use of body parts for black magic is very real and widly practised around the world especially Thailand , malaysia philipines Indonesia USA etcetc etc

the use of the DNA of hair or the like can link you with the family of the deceased can also link you with the person in after life to comunicate with . communication is not done in words but in other forms or connection. The individual that does the communication need s to be highly skilled and well practised, Meditation is a basic way of allowing access for those that seek this .

To the uninitiated its sounds like rubbish but dont right it off . Its like trying to explain the workings of wifi to someone that lived 100 years ago ahhaha