British man found dead inside his Central Pattaya Rented Apartment

Rimmer

British man found dead inside his Central Pattaya Rented Apartment

brit-1.jpg?cabe6e

PATTAYA:--The body of a 66 year old British Man was discovered in his 8th floor rented apartment in Central Pattaya on Saturday Afternoon.

Police and medics were called to the Pattaya Pad Condominium in Soi Sukhumvit 42 and were directed to the 8th floor apartment, known to be occupied by Mr. Terence Michael Sims.

He was found lying face-down in his toilet and an initial inspection of the room found no signs of a struggle or third-party involvement in his death. He had sustained a cut and bruising to his head which Police assume at this point in the investigation, to have been caused by a fall inside the Toilet.

According to the British Manager of the Condominium, Mr. Alexander Kay aged 70, he was known to stay alone and would often be seen drinking in Bars close to his place of residence.

Full story:http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/185150/british-man-found-dead-inside-his-central-pattaya-rented-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-18

No such suggestion from me - clearly not a young man and we dont know his medical history or what medication he may have been taking, but I've slipped on the bathroom tiles a few times and hurt myself. A particularly unfortunate way to go, but none of us will live forever. RIP.

• Like 1

head in the toilet? this man did not die well, but then again who does.

Judging by the picture , and presuming he wasn't moved, I believe they meant to say 'face down in his bathroom'.......

Just old enough for his state pension and alone, rather sad.

You must have had your head in the toilet when you were reading the OP if that's what you think, or did you just want to make your usual unpleasant and insensitive comment?

• Like 1

I don't believe the story.

Firstly the police didn't 'rush to the scene' so that has to be suspicious.

Secondly there was no medication lying around the room.

Thirdly there is no mention of a thai GF or wife out shopping or away with family up country..

Something very fishy indeed.sad.png

Right, because Thai reporters cover every possible angle in true Junior Detective fashion. Not sure if you're just taking the piss in response to the earlier post, but if this one has been thrown in the 'too hard' basket by Pattaya's finest, no amount of keystrokes will change that. The man is dead - lets not drag the rest of the population in for questioning just yet, Chief.

What are the odds that this will be a questionable death, and that there will be clear evidences of murder, before the 10th post?

And the winner is Posting # 7.

Really, no crystal ball needed to call that one ... but funny ... thanks!

post-145190-0-36166100-1429432203_thumb.

What are the odds that this will be a questionable death, and that there will be clear evidences of murder, before the 10th post?

And the winner is Posting # 7.

Really, no crystal ball needed to call that one ... but funny ..f ????

sad.png

Edited by slipperylobster

The same as the odds that with every story such as this someone will post something critical of Thai Visa.com members...

I am going for the trifecta; here's the obligatory "the police are absolutely clueless" comment.

RIP btw.

Edited by NanLaew

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The same as the odds that with every story such as this someone will post something critical of Thai Visa.com members...

I am going for the trifecta; here's the obligatory "the police are absolutely clueless" comment.

RIP btw.

The "btw" seems to sum it up perfectly, here we have a tragic story of a man "appearing" to die alone in what could reasonably be described as a lonely situation. The best we have to offer is a throw-a-way expression of sympathy tagged on the ar$e end of some banal and superficial banter.

And you wonder why there are critical comments of TVF members?

An extremely sad and tragic story with commiserations and condolences to his family...

• Like 2

No such suggestion from me - clearly not a young man and we dont know his medical history or what medication he may have been taking, but I've slipped on the bathroom tiles a few times and hurt myself. A particularly unfortunate way to go, but none of us will live forever. RIP.

No suggestion from me neither. When I was a teenager I fainted in the toilet (after getting out of bed to quickly when I had the flu). Broke my jaw on the toilet bowl. Lucky I didn't crack my skull as well.

So many accidents occur in the bathroom, it can be a dangerous place.

No suggestion from me neither. When I was a teenager I fainted in the toilet (after getting out of bed to quickly when I had the flu). Broke my jaw on the toilet bowl. Lucky I didn't crack my skull as well.

So many accidents occur in the bathroom, it can be a dangerous place.

Same O Same = RIP for the man - hope he had the best retirement possible - I slipped & fell in the bathroom when I was about 30yo and hit the back of my head, got a concussion. After that I got a case of Vertigo, for a couple of years I couldn't even stand on a chair to replace a light bulb, get up or lay down too fast my eyeballs would go all screwy here it is 30 yo later and I still climb ladders, get up n chairs, etc etc very carefully afraid the world will turn upside down on me again.

Judging by the picture , and presuming he wasn't moved, I believe they meant to say 'face down in his bathroom'.......

Looks like one of the common type of deaths, age, prob sitting on toilet arms on his knees, head down, blood clot in the brain, my Mum went like that same age. RIP.

Perhaps you mean it is not the place you wish to die.

The reality must surely be that folks die daily in every city everywhere in many varied ways but may not get media mention as is the norm in Pattaya when foreigners die.

• Like 1

Looks like one of the common type of deaths, age, prob sitting on toilet arms on his knees, head down, blood clot in the brain, my Mum went like that same age. RIP.

Too young, so sad; RIP.