Congratulations

chang35baht

A little bird has told me that our good friend and forum member Erq and his GF have got married so my congratulations to both and wish them all the best for the future and for their other up and coming happy event.

All the best mate. :o

P.S. Any resemblance to people in actual real life is completely coincidental. So there is absolutely no comeback to me if I am totally wrong about anything I`ve ever posted here or in the past, ever, ever. So there!

Edited by chang35baht

A little bird has told me that our good friend and forum member Erq and his GF have got married so my congratulations to both and wish them all the best for the future and for their other up and coming happy event.

All the best mate. :o

P.S. Any resemblance to people in actual real life is completely coincidental. So there is absolutely no comeback to me if I am totally wrong about anything I`ve ever posted here or in the past, ever, ever. So there!

Noone is listening to you anyway Chang!

But all the best to you Erg and take good care of your new wife!

Good luck!

Svenivan

Noone is listening to you anyway Chang!

I once listened to chang35baht and I nearly missed my plane.

I still hear him speak the historical words: 'Don't worry, we have plenty of time'.

Erg and his charming lady are now consuming a wedding night in the mountains not far from Santikiri.

I had the honor to bring them there today and to make acquaintance with his 80-something year old lovely grandmother.

I immediatly turned back to Chiang Rai even if I had planned to stay the night in Thoed Thai (Hin Taek). Too much excitement :o

Limbo :D