Thai owned motorbike stolen by Caucasian man acting erratically

webfact

Thai owned motorbike stolen by Caucasian man acting erratically

falang-stole-motorbike-2.png

KOH SAMUI: -- At around 8.20pm on Sunday 19th of April a Caucasian man stole a motorbike belonging to a Thai motorbike rental shop from outside the Family Mart opposite the post office in Maenam.

An eye witness to the theft told the Samui Times, “he had his top off and was not wearing shoes and dancing on his own. He then walked to what I presumed was his own bike. Started it up and rove off towards Maenam. Only when the Thai’s started to chase him did I realize that he stole it. The owner of the rented bike was Thai and had left the keys in the bike. I took the Thai man to the Maenam police station to report it. The police reported the incident on the radio to all other police.”

If you have seen this bike please contact the police in Koh Samui.

falang-stole-motorbike.png

samuitimes-logo.jpg
-- Samui Times 2015-04-20

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Might just be a drunken mistake, I've got on the wrong bike a couple of times before.

Yeah that could be... But is it news?

Depends on whether Justinnsamui is ref to the town bike or he really did get on the wrong bike.

What an interesting at the right time and right place pic snapping. Good for the observant guy. Hope they catch, charge, convict, and make him pay. I personally dont want people soiling the roads I must then walk as a farang guest in this country.

• Like 1

by Caucasian man acting erratically

"acting erratically"

That doesn't narrow it down very much. Sort of like describing a Thai and noting he had black hair.

The picture tells all the words. Can't exactly make something up about him to make him more interesting to catch. Maybe could say he had a red nose and was bright glowing green. Plus his name was mr poo poo

Latest score on motorbike theft:

Thais 999 - Farangs 1

Not true....facepalm.gif why do you think many Motorbike rental shops demand a passport? (illegal or not... I don't want to open that debate... but.... ) .....

Some now demanding a passport and cash deposit, especially on Koh Phangan ....

Not all farang are honest, they don't bring back the bike they rented! bah.gif

Come one here on Thaivisa we defend all the actions of farang and put the Thais down. Its our duty.. we are so blind that what we accuse the Thais of we are doing ourselves too. Sticking out for our countrymen even when they are scum.

Just look at how we condemn a drunk Thai driving but defend an English drunk driver by putting excuses up for him that taxis are so expensive.

Lots of hypocrites here on this site.. I clearly remember there being crime in my home country and even though we try to blame foreigners for that there is a large portion of home grown criminals.. and most of those travel on holidays too. But hey that is too logical for Thaivisa.

• Like 2

Don't think the bike cares whether it's Thai owned or not. What does that have to do with the article?

Does it make the theft worse?

Yes. Way worse. Farang getting one over a Thai.

Enough to have them scour the airports, ports and borders to find him.

It could be plain and simple mistake by anyone as most of the bikes look alike and under the influence of alcohol it's posdible I woukd imagine. But since it was a foreigner that's why it has become a news.

It could be plain and simple mistake by anyone as most of the bikes look alike and under the influence of alcohol it's posdible I woukd imagine. But since it was a foreigner that's why it has become a news.

Possibly, think it made the news cause it was blatantly caught on camera

Possible he took it while drunk but if that's the case it should have turned up by now

If it was me I would be worried that because he is drunk he might smash it into someone or just smash it

Agree not exactly clever leaving keys in the bike don't make life easy for themselves

Yes exactly, very far from newsworthy.....

News worthy because it was caught on camera so putting it out on the news might get the bike back

I hope if my bike or house gets robbed or stolen that the news could print the picture of the thief's faces and bike/ car Reg then I might have a better chance of getting it back

• Like 2