oh my god.

is it the weather or what ?

been searching for them,and also a few of my colleagues...can't find any.

they dug here and there. riverbank and drain banks.

went to aquarium,they also do not have.

any one has some that can spare ? just 5 or 6 will do and they will multiply.

i do not mind paying for shipping....lol...

Find a fairly shaded place and dump some organic material about 10 cm deep. Banana leaves, rice hulls, grass clippings, coffee grounds.....ect. Make it at least 1 sq meter. Each day dump 20 liters of water. After about 2 weeks, you can rake back the organic material and you should see worm burrows. If not, keep dumping the water until you do see them.

Find a fairly shaded place and dump some organic material about 10 cm deep. Banana leaves, rice hulls, grass clippings, coffee grounds.....ect. Make it at least 1 sq meter. Each day dump 20 liters of water. After about 2 weeks, you can rake back the organic material and you should see worm burrows. If not, keep dumping the water until you do see them.

lol...ok. i will try...

• 2 weeks later...

try wormfarmer on here, as his name,, he farms worms

yea...saw his website but too far.

seems cannot send live things now.

mebbe too many died on the way and stinks.

We cannot send by post, but we can send by bus if there are direct connections from Roi Et to you. Where do you live? PM me if you want to know more.

try wormfarmer on here, as his name,, he farms worms

yea...saw his website but too far.

seems cannot send live things now.

mebbe too many died on the way and stinks.

We cannot send by post, but we can send by bus if there are direct connections from Roi Et to you. Where do you live? PM me if you want to know more.

near Si Racha.... on the way to Pattaya..

far from you..

Hello All, there are probably several buses a day from Roi Et to Pattaya, buses are used

for a lot of inter provence shipping at avery LOW COST.

If WF sends in the evening, you'll have in the morning at the bus station to pick up.

rice555

far from you..

We'll check at the bus station here to see if there are any direct buses. Certainly I know that there are buses that pass through here going to Rayong so we'll check if they stop at Si Racha bus station or if others exist.

far from you..

We'll check at the bus station here to see if there are any direct buses. Certainly I know that there are buses that pass through here going to Rayong so we'll check if they stop at Si Racha bus station or if others exist.

thks mate.

i found a few in a pot of plant that we bought from the market. 'free gift'....lol..

now i placed them in a tub with grubs and wet 'em.

let's see in a few weeks if they can multiply.

• 3 weeks later...

I Finally got around to going to the local bus station. There are direct buses from Roi Et to Si Racha several times a day, but they go to Pattaya first. If you want to follow up on this PM me or contact me through our website.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived