Rural Landscapes

Rob8891

villagefarang ,Road 1149? wink.png

Road 1149 ; If one day you want to go there, never forget your passport; there are two army check point and they ask about it .

21443673493_4903105da4_b.jpg

I was on the 1149 part of the way and did not get stopped there or anywhere else all day. It varies greatly from day to day.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

16300373132_767af9d2ff_b.jpg

Mountain Area near Chiang Mai

16496863572_9609834963_b.jpg

Akha Village Home

Both beautiful, sharp, colourful images... a fine camera I'm sure. But I would not call that an Akha home, or even house. A home is lived in but this looks like a tourist set-up and is not in the traditional Akha style. A nice bamboo and thatch house though. where is it?

• Like 1

I notice that all uploaded images get reduced in size so they don't even fill the page, but some posters images are bigger??? .......clicking on a photo gives the option to download but even that isn't the uploaded size?

I notice that all uploaded images get reduced in size so they don't even fill the page, but some posters images are bigger??? .......clicking on a photo gives the option to download but even that isn't the uploaded size?

Yes it seems to be a problem for a few of us, (image smaller than upload size of 1024 x ) seems to sometimes show up at 800x ...

I have asked TVF tech guys trying to see what's causing it... hoping we might get some idea as to what is causing it to happen, soon.

• Like 1

Yes it seems to be a problem for a few of us, (image smaller than upload size of 1024 x ) seems to sometimes show up at 800x ...

I have asked TVF tech guys trying to see what's causing it... hoping we might get some idea as to what is causing it to happen, soon.

Just to update: Big bosses and tech guys going to look at what might be causing this problem... tomorrow. (Monday)

I hope we get an answer and they can resolve the problem! wink.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...