German Bratwurst.

toppline584

Bigger Tescos usually have a TGM section. ( Thai German meat). You can even get the tiny ones, also called Nuernberger.

And I can assure you that they taste very good, not just similar to. Some of them even sell "Sauerkraut."

If you can get the Nuernberger, please try the version "Blaue Zipfel." with a lot of onions and a decent black bread.

I'm from a place that was bought from Bavaria, so I a sort of know what a good Bratwurst has to taste like......wai2.gif

P..S. You can also get "Leberwurst", delicious ham, etc....

Edited by lostinisaan

Bigger Tescos usually have a TGM section. ( Thai German meat). You can even get the tiny ones, also called Nuernberger.

And I can assure you that they taste very good, not just similar to. Some of them even sell "Sauerkraut."

If you can get the Nuernberger, please try the version "Blaue Zipfel." with a lot of onions and a decent black bread.

I'm from a place that was bought from Bavaria, so I a sort of know what a good Bratwurst has to taste like......wai2.gif

I'm German and I've never eaten Sauerkraut in my whole life. Nor have my friends. Do these stereotype Germans really exist?

toppline584: I sent you a private message.

A German not having eaten Sauerkraut?

Like an Englishman not having eaten fish and chips?

I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of the German population has never eaten Sauerkraut. It indeed is a stereotype that will never die, same as the myth that Bavarian food or pork knuckle is the equivalent of German food. It very much depends where you were born and raised.

If born and raised in the Northern states like Niedersachsen, Schleswig-Holstein or Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, chances are u have never eaten Sauerkraut or Pork knuckle.

If you hail from one of the two Southernmost states Bavaria or Baden-Wuerttemberg, chances are that you are very much used to at least Sauerkraut.

There are a plethora of local and regional dishes in Germany that people from other areas of the country have never heard of, let alone eaten.....

I'm German and I've never eaten Sauerkraut in my whole life. Nor have my friends. Do these stereotype Germans really exist?

I am Dutch and I have eaten sauerkraut and I know Germans who have too.. should I all report them ? Is it an offence ?

• Like 1

I am Dutch and I have eaten sauerkraut and I know Germans who have too.. should I all report them ? Is it an offence ?

Thanks a lot for a post for some ignorant people. BTW, the thread was about German Bratwurst and where to get it.

The one German guy who wrote that he's German, but never ate Sauerkraut, nor did his friends might be the young generation of junk food junkies.

When you've got nothing to say, better say nothing. I can't believe the ignorance of some people. It's like: I'm Russian, but I never had Borscht.

• Like 1

"Stereotype Germans?" Your post just shows what an ignorant guy you are.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for a post for some ignorant people. BTW, the thread was about German Bratwurst and where to get it.

The one German guy who wrote that he's German, but never ate Sauerkraut, nor did his friends might be the young generation of junk food junkies.

When you've got nothing to say, better say nothing. I can't believe the ignorance of some people. It's like: I'm Russian, but I never had Borscht.

Maybe on his way to McDonalds he should pop into Franks Livin" in the Past, Sisaket or Nobby"s N&N restaurant, Surin for some authentic German cuisine ?

P.s. I prefer Bangers & Mash!

Edited by DILLIGAD
  • Like 2

I did not know that a simple question could make people write a load of rubbish about Bratwurst.

The simple Question was - WERE CAN I BUY GERMAN BRTWURST ??????????.

Very simple answer just open your eyes next time when you go shopping. Makro, BIG C, Tesco, Central Plaza ( Tops ) Frank's Sisaket, Nobbi Surin , Farangfoodparadise Nangrong and and and o on/ And all the big shopping malls are in Surin, Buriram, Sisaket, Korat, Khon Kaen , Ubon and more.

Edited by bushmill

I did not know that a simple question could make people write a load of rubbish about Bratwurst.

The question was already answered in my post before. All Tescos, Big C's, etc...who sell products from TGM = Thai German meat sell them.

They have the ordinary Bratwurst, some also sell the smaller "Nuernberger", that taste a little bit better. ( Just in my opinion)

Please see post 2.

Edited by lostinisaan

Bushmill

I need Bratwurst to sell in my Pizza Shop, so the places that your quoted are far too expensive . I do search on the net . There are a lot of Farang that make Bratwurst and hve small businesses doing it. These are the people I want to supply me.

Very simple answer just open your eyes next time when you go shopping. Makro, BIG C, Tesco, Central Plaza ( Tops ) Frank's Sisaket, Nobbi Surin , Farangfoodparadise Nangrong and and and o on/ And all the big shopping malls are in Surin, Buriram, Sisaket, Korat, Khon Kaen , Ubon and more.