recommend a cigarette

diginomad

Seeing as prices of cigarettes in Thailand are pretty cheap (95 baht for Marlborro from 7/11)
and seeing as I used to roll my own cigarettes back in the UK, I've found myself smoking a lot more
and this honestly worries me so I reckon its time to either quit or step down on the nicotine content.

I have smoked menthols for ages but the Marlboro green is still a bit strong.

can anyone recommend a low nicotine, menthol cigarette?

Also, anyone know where I can buy ecigarettes in Bangkok? Might give that a try too.

The problem is not the nicotine but every other stuff you can find in a cigarette.

Buy some middle/high end electronic cigarette. Life changer!!

Various topics on this say they illegal, unavailable, etc

I'm off to immigration tomorrow and will atthe same time try to find a vape/ecig.

I tried one before but it was a cheap POS, I don't mind paying a bit more for something better though.

i find opening my window ind inhaling deeply is a good substitute for the cigs.

Are you living in the North during the smog season it is far worse than a cigarette.

I see where you are requesting a stop smoking forum. My suggestion is just stop. don't light them don't exhale put the wrong end in your mouth.

Well there is my troll post. For reality I was playing a game of chess one afternoon and ran out of cigarettes. I had a three pack a day of menthol cigarettes habit at that time. I had switched to them from unfiltered camels when I moved to Canada. It was the toughest thing I ever did. The lady I lived with smoked and my girl friend came over and they both went out side to smoke. I told them that if I could not be around smokers I would not quit.

I had no plans to do it. It just seemed like a good idea it was in the afternoon at 3:30 it was not an idea to stop until 4:00. When I woke up the next morning I knew I could not do it. Then I remembered that if I could get to 3:30 in the afternoon I would have a day. It worked out great. The next morning I didn't know if I could do it but then again I remembered it was two days at 3:30. Day three I knew I could do it. It was tough but I made it. My chest even hurt for there days. I am ever so glad I stuck it out.

Good luck with it. If you make it you will be grateful to your self for the rest of your life.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is not the nicotine but every other stuff you can find in a cigarette.

I'm off to immigration tomorrow and will atthe same time try to find a vape/ecig.

I tried one before but it was a cheap POS, I don't mind paying a bit more for something better though.

They are not illegal to use.

I will send you a PM.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually went and bought a vape - ego one - 3 days no cigarettes now

I have been off the cigarettes for 4 months now using an E-cig, started on the "pen type" ones found they were rubbish and invested in a kangertech mini tank/big battery etc and its the best thing I ever did big difference

I will send you a PM.

Don't suppose you know were to get decent "jucies" and spares for kanger tech mini tank etc,

I tried on facebook with some thai "suppliers" they wouldn't talk to me, even my Mrs tried in Thai and they cut her off maybe thinking she was a cop

currently getting my bits and pieces brought in from Malaysia

if you have proper contacts/sources in Thailand, drop me a PM

thanks

I will send you a PM.

Don't suppose you know were to get decent "jucies" and spares for kanger tech mini tank etc,

I tried on facebook with some thai "suppliers" they wouldn't talk to me, even my Mrs tried in Thai and they cut her off maybe thinking she was a cop

currently getting my bits and pieces brought in from Malaysia

if you have proper contacts/sources in Thailand, drop me a PM

thanks

Check your PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived